Bugging

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by 420Joey, Jan 31, 2005.

1. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Is it possible for me to put some sort of bugging equiptment in my girlfriends room so I can hear what she talks about from my house? How much would it cost and is it legal?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

it just aint ethical dude

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

I may have put this in the wrong place but I don't really care if its ethical to yall standards or not, due to our circumstances, I think this is appropriate

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Yes it's possible. No, it's not legal. Rather, if it's legal, it's only in a few jurisdictions around the world. I'd bet against it, given that you're wired to the net and capable of writing sentences in English: in most, if not all of those societies, such bugging is illegal.

8. thing Registered Member

If she finds out she can sue you and results will not be worth the info you receive. It's a violation of privacy (illegal). Sure you can say that police can do that, but only to suspects and it's police.

Why don't you just ask her what you want to know? If you don't trust her, there's no point in dating her.

9. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

One: Yes it's possible!

Two: Your reasons are your own.

Three: It may not be cheap.

Four: you sound like an insecure loser.

Five: we have all gone thru periods of being insecure losers.

Six: On reading what you've written in your profile you are also an insecure moron!

Seven: Hide a baby alarm in her room and hide outside behind a bushholding the receiver.

Eight: while hiding behind the bush contemplate on your situation and try very hard to understand that you are an insecure, immature, losing moron!

Nine:While you hide behind said bush I hope it rains!

Ten: You have a girlfriend????????

10. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Lmfao.

Boy, why even respond if it wasnt revelant to my topic? Do you think your reply was witty? Do you believe it served an entertainment purpose? Do you know me? Do you realize that you are 90% more likely to be a loser than me? Do you realize you have atleast 2 times my post count? Do you realize if we both compared recent pictures, I'd be much more better looking than you and it would be apparent that I have more of a life than you?

Insecure? Why respond to a situation you know no circumstance of? Am I going to write the circumstances? no - because very plainly - you don't need to know nor do I need to write it because I don't need the ethic approval of any old, nerd thats medium is the internet because he lacks the social behavior to pursue anything outside his medium.

Just shh, and reply if it is revelant to the topic and not to appear witty just because forums shouldent be taken to account that seriously. Nobody will look at you any cooler. If you are bored, please restrain from making me read your stupid posts in hope for a revelant response.

Thanks.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Relocation

Being that serious discussion is anathema in this topic, it's taking the trip.

12. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Whoops

Several nerves hit there I think.

I believe my last post was indeed relevant to your question!
    And while you're correct in the the sense that I don't know you. The same goes for all posters here. I dont know any of them personally.
    It is however human nature to question the motives behind such a request as yours . Even though I dont know your "grilfriend" I'm beginning to fear for her safety!

For the record it matters not one bit how much better looking than me you may be. You shouting about it here onthe internet you seem to think so nerdy merely serves to prove my point about your deep seated insecurities.

My advice... Seek help

Oh and you might try Radio Shack for advice on bugging your "girlfriend"

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If you don't trust her then you should just drop her and find someone new.

14. VossistArts 3MTA3 Registered Senior Member

just do a search for surveillance or security online. there are lots of suppliers. and yes its very expensive and illegal and obsessive. find a new girlfriend.

15. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

sad, very sad indeed!

16. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

cockroaches cost around $10 in my home town of Bumfack Ioncewasaho, not sure how much they cost in your area.

17. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

you can get them free where i live, just leave some food out and the rest is history

18. bizzaroSquirrel Registered Member

Sorry dude, but you're a dumbass.