Bubble Theory Again... Revenge Of The Bubble

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Pincho Paxton, Jun 22, 2011.

1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

It's amazing how many times the Theory of Everything has been discovered on the internet.

It's equally amazing that none of them are the same.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Because most of them are based on maths, and maths is an illusion of reality.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joe Green Banned Banned

Reality is not based on maths. Math's describes reality, it is not reality itself.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Looking in mirrors is hard to do . The better we will be for it .
    I can imagine bubbles with little corners of empty space in between the bubbles . The circle in a square . I don't really know though , wild guesses can be fun . Revenge of the giant tomatos

8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I don't guess either. I use deduction like Sherlock Holmes, or Columbo. I started at the beginning of the Universe, how would it actually start up from nothing, and that doesn't give you many alternatives. Once you get this part figured out, you have some basic material to work with, and that material can only bump together. Then once you figure out how it bumps together, again you have only fractal options to work with. I'll tell you that you never end up with attractive forces, only bumps which by nature are invisible, and because they are invisible people tend to call these forces attractive. They are all opposing forces. The Universe is just bumping particles together in such a way that they create results like a computer. Simple bumping can create complex results. In a similar way to a neural network, the Universe creates the highest formation of complexity from nothing. Here is something that I am working on at the moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtt-iVqvFE

9. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

No, actually it's because cranks are wackos who by and large know nothing about physics.

Two fictional characters.

You just made my point.

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You are a fictional character.. AlexG with a drunken avatar.

11. wlminex Banned Banned

Pincho Paxton:

. . . . all is O.K with the universe . . . . more-speculative hypotheses have been presented by others (Right, AlexG?) throughout human history . . . . remember the duality of it all . . . without an 'up', there is no 'down', etc. . . . I enjoy reading others' hypotheses, whether I support them, or not. It's called an 'open-mind'!

wlminex

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  12. Joe Green Banned Banned

I have every intention of keeping my horizons open....
    ... I don't think reality can be simplified so easily... That is me being kind to the idea of personalized theories.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Link please.

15. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

That is really a crappy picture, isn't it? I might have been a smudge on the lens if Hubble hit a love bug. Could be, they're everywhere else. Maybe you can take a crack at making it more artistic? Interesting link. Thanks.

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Like this but more Nebula type dust...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110829164649.htm

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  17. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Cool, very good for short notice. Now put under it a link and the caption from the on-line picture if you dare, lol.

18. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I didn't just print this stuff out on a computer screen, I wrote the +1 + -1 = 0 into a computer program, and it worked. It created a dynamic physical interaction of particles that was akin to trinary code. Overlapping 1's create electrons, overlapping -1's create positrons, the change up from -1 to +1 creates photons, the +1 membrane container crossed into creates particles, the +1 half overlap creates chain bonding, and gravity, the loop into +1 then -1, and back to +1 creates mirroring, and reflection, and gold twinning as the direction of flow changes. Cold Temperature is a reduction of +1 to -1, warm is the change from -1 to +1. Reducing the +1 decreases the membrane, and reducing the membrane reduces the overlap resistance, and reducing the overlap resistance increases the bonding, and if the membrane gets too thin you get a Bose Einstein condensate. If the membrane gets very thick you just get electron feedback which has little friction.

Above is just a collection of a few examples of how +1 + -1 = 0 becomes super-dynamic. At each stage, the formulas are created.. G.. C...E... so you eliminate the formulas, and replace them with the trinary version of the physical interactions.

19. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Oh for fucksake! If debates about your theory are a waste of time then two things are immediately true.

1. You are not a scientist who's practicing science as science thrives on debate.

and

2. You should stop posting them in a medium that is designed for debate!

SWEET EVIL JESUS! For such a genius you sure are bone-dead stupid sometimes.

20. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

That was just a typo, it should have been written like this...

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Rubbish. A typo is a typographical error such as the following:
    1) the labm instead of the lamb
    2) exponwntial instead of exponential

One might even accept as a typo their for there, but "This starts debates on" is most certainly not a typo for "This creates a reaction to...". That is just a total, garbled misstatement.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I refuse to believe this is serious. The only explanation for such egregious pseudo science word salad is that this is for some sort of comedy routine. This doesn't even rise to the level of horribly written science fiction.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I meant this program, which is a test of 1+ -1 = 0...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRxyHjimxM&feature=related