Bruce Lee: Really dead?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by seekeroftheway, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Light Registered Senior Member

And just what conclusions would you draw from the fact that the autopsy report was not made public, eh? I seriously believe that most people would agree it was because there was something they wanted to keep hidden. So that becomes much more than just a viewpoint.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

And I suppose you have proof than autopsy was even done?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Autopsies are always performed when people die suddenly, to ascertain or rule out the possibility of foul play. There would always be a coroners report, even if the circumstances were obvious, and a piano had fallen on his head.

Is anybody, Seeker, Empty, denying the Lee was a cocaine user, btw?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Wow, this thread makes me laugh. Bruce Lee was assasinated via a secret kung fu technique that pushes chi energy into someone's body and causes ruptures? Are we talking about real life or a Jackie Chan movie? An OD is the likely cause of death, although I've heard that he died during a stunt in one of his movies.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

correct.

peace.

9. phlogistician Banned Banned

So is anyone denying Lee was a cocaine user?

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no we arent denying that,

just asking where you got your infomation from regarding that lee died from cocain abuse, and didnt die from western medicine that he was allergic to,

where are these sources please,

peace.

11. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Obviously, I can't technically DENY that he was a cocaine user without proof, but I strongly, strongly oppose the idea. The philosophies he always expressed and the dedication he had to his health and his training wouldn't warrant the use of drugs, at all, ever. In fact, if anyone can list any symptoms of cocaine use that were readily apparent on him, and where, then go for it.

12. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Firstly, it's not secret, lots of people know about it, just few people know how to do it, and it's a theory that's been expressed by people, are you actually reading the whole post?

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

seeker although i like your motivation about martial arts,

you have a few things mixed up, if you study and practice Qi methods and Qi gong,
    you will find yourself that Qi energy cannot be used in this way,

yes you can use Qi to dissrupt a persons energy wich has little effect over time, but you have mystical elements confused with real facts,

im not burstng your bubble here but you cannot use a Qi strike to kill somebody, i know many martial arts masters that i train with, from shaolin monks to taiji masters, militant systemma fighters, ninpo masters, ninjutsu students, muay thai kru's and many many others,

i have trained in martial arts for 17 years, i have learned a great deal about all styles from all cultures, i have alot to learn still myself, i teach self defence to police officers and other high ranking people, and i have t tell you the truth, you cannot kill somebody with a Qi "blast" i watch dragonball Z myself but thats where i leave that kind of martial ability, its not real, Dim Mak is about the closest you will get to death touches, but most dim mak teachers are fakes aswell,

you really have to understand that martial arts is very deadly in the right hands, but you cant shoot Qi balls at peoples asses goku son,

lee jun fan simply died of an alergic reaction to western medicine, no death touch no killer shaolin monks because he was teaching the gwai lo. sorry to dissapoint.

keep practising taiji, and other martial arts, but when you realise your own limitations then you will proggress better,

peace.

peace.

14. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Actually, I never said it was a chi technique, that was quark moon...has anyone decided to watch Fist of Fear, Touch of Death? Because in that it says the autopsy reports didn't turn anything up. At all. The cause of death was unidentified to this day.

Lastly, even if I had said it was a chi technique, you wouldn't be "bursting my bubble", because if you look at the first post, I don't think he actually died (call me whatever you like).

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

sorry,

peace.

16. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

the official verdict was that he had an adverse reaction to asprin which caused his brain to swell, what a way to go for perhaps the finest martial arts actor ever

17. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

That's the irony with that theory, is that for his entire life he stuck with taoist principles and natural healing and what not, and then the one time he takes western medicine it kills him.

18. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

I thought he was assassinated by some martial-arts cult who thought he went too far revealing old martial arts secrets to the westerners? That's what I heard.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

anyways about his movies, they all kinda suck,

they are slow and shitty all of them they look like a bunch of amatures in the old movies,

"bruce" is much better to watch during his demonstrations and other live footage, you cant see his full skill level in those movies,

i cant even sit through a whole flick of his nowdays, its to slow and crappy camera angles,

peace.

20. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I get them just to watch the fight scenes over and over again. Sure, it's not his best, but that doesn't mean it isn't awesome.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

just my opinion,

meh i dont care for the fight scenes, the camera angles annoy me alot compared to other flicks, bruce was good, but we was no better than your average shaolin student to be honest,

a shaolin elder monk would have still kicked his ass all over the place at his prime,

peace,

22. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

dont forget that was the best that they could use in those days, all the fighting was his own whereas nowthe martial arts stars can use CGI and wires to do things that make them look unbelievable

23. WWu777 Registered Member

W: WHat do you mean? What proof is there that he used cocaine? Can I see the source?

And if he did, then why didn't the autopsy find any cocaine? It only found some cannibas in his stomach, which could have been caused by drinking tea.