British moslems say terrorism justified!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vega, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Vega Banned Banned

British moslem leaders accuse U.K foreign policy for the acts of terrorism in the U.K. It's due to foreign policy of double standards in the mid-east as they see it, which is responsible for radicalizing of young british moslems to incite terrorist acts in the country and abroad.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I think the Moslem Leadership should look inwards, what have they done, to control the situation ? reign in their own radical preachers of hate? provide a voice against the radicals?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think the US and UK should take a long hard look at their foreign policies which tend to generate these radicals.

No point in treating the symptoms if the disease rages rampant.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

I think the Moslem Leadership should look inwards, what have they done, to control the situation ? reign in their own radical preachers of hate? provide a voice against the radicals?

Look inwards? Yeah! Just like the west.

“you’re either with me or with the terrorist”
    “Terrorist attack the innocent” ..we do that in larger quantities, Lebanon, Iraq, Afgan, etc.
    “they want to destroy our way of living” we do the same, ..do I need to point out where?

So, they preach it in a Mosque, we do it on TV, satellite, cable, newspapers, etc..

We say that we have the right to defend our selves… do they have a lesser rights?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Thursday night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart made one of his usual insightful remarks, regarding the discovery of a terrorist plot in England.

"It says here that at least some of the conspirators are British citizens. Gee, I guess that means that the U.K. is not a democracy. As we Americans all know, democracy is the cure for terrorism."

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I think the gov'ts... should revoke the citizenship of any person who promotes violent acts towards the country they live in.....

they should simply be deported, and or otherwise locked up.

they promote hate, and violence..... they promote islamic revolution.

they have made themselves,, enemies of all the western world... so fine.
    kick them out.

if they dont like living in the west, then they should get the fuck out.

-MT

10. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

I agree we should start with Bush&Company!

Many allready want to send them to hell! As they have given us hell for the past 5 years..It should only be adequate to do the same.

Godless

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

THEN DO YOU suggest outlawing ISLAM?

because that is what they would have to do.

-MT

12. te jen Registered Senior Member

Islam is not the disease. It is a rallying point for millions of disaffected people, who, for various reasons, identify the U.S. and Britain as major sources of their suffering.

A few of these millions lash out at Western powers from time to time, believing correctly that attacking civilians is the only way to get the civil societies to pay any attention to their grievances. Justified? Yes, in the sense that they see violence and death visited on the innocent in their countries and therefore believe that their activities are simply an eye for an eye. But their atrocities are no more defensible than ours. Understandable, but not defensible.

There is no easy answer to overcoming a century of mistakes in our dealings with the Middle East. Progress will take a similar period of time, time filled with patient redress of grievances and lots of hard work to stop the killing on every side. But we are still locked in the old colonial mode - beat 'em enough and they'll learn their place.

How long is it gonna take before we learn that when you humiliate, beat or kill a man, two more of his friends and family join the struggle? How many more people have to die before we start looking for another way?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.

They are welcome to try.

BTW, I did not realise Islam was a foreign policy

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Bizarrely, I agree with you both. This is definitely a first and probably a last.

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Wow. Yeah. That's pretty wierd huh?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hi Red! How have you been?

On topic: Yes both the positions are right. So it's not bizarre at all.

17. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"We say that we have the right to defend our selves… do they have a lesser rights? "

How exactly is blowing up 10 planes a method of self defense? If they are that upset with Tony Blair and the UK govt maybe they should protest or try to remove him from office. That is the concept of Democracy! You can CHANGE you leadership peacefully. Have they attempted to do that? NOPE. They should be shot.

18. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Islam is being used.... used by those in power and in wealth in the east...

to furment hate, and place all the blame for the world... ON SOMEONE ELSE.

ON THE DISTANT WEST... its their fault, your kids are hungry, its their fault the world has poverty... its their fault there is suffering in the depths of africa and asia.... its all the westerners fault, with their greedy corporations.

they are the ones we should hate.... not us... not your muslim rulers, who live in palaces and controll vast resources while you sleep in mud huts.

no.. its not the muslim gov't and wealthy aristocrates and religious rulers... no.

its the same throughout history.

the rich jews used judaism to controll the poor.... to focus hate elsewhere.

the christians do othe same today, have been.... they blame poverty on the devil and those evill people in leage with the devil, while they themselves sleep in mansions with homeless people scratching at the door.

the muslim world.... all those countries... are 2 or third world... and they know it... they have alot of angry people... who scream for jihad.

so who will their jihad against????

it had better be a foriegn power, otherwise, they will all be killed by their own people.

period.

-MT

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That's an interesting concept.

20. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

Somewhat true, blame is always placed elsewhere and what they think is positive action is quite the opposite. Blowing up 10-12 planes is seen by these people as a justified attack and a form of self defense.

This is my major gripe with multiculturalism if it is treated incorrectly in society. You have people coming from another country, they bring their culture, ok that is fine, but they bring alot of beliefs with them aswell that just aren't compatible with the country they have chosen to live in. To try and change a governments policy by blowing up aircraft... that is laughable. If anything you'll further tighten the countries resolve and in the UK with the Anti-War movement gaining steam, you'll see alot of people rallying behind the government and this movement will falter for a while.

Now the west has alot of questionable policies in the middle east, but lets say hypothetically the US cut all ties and dependancies in the ME. Would you still have terrorism? Well i think it is a hard answer, but it will most likely be yes. Osama has made it quite clear that the US and her allies are the great satan, and will attack them according to this idea.

It is pretty much damned if you do, damned if you don't.

These terrorists should be deported, people like this cannot be rehabilitated and I sure wouldn't want to run the risk of putting them in Jail where they can brainwash other criminals into their way of thinking.

21. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hold on a sec...

Muslims in Britain have done alot to battle extremism. Did you know that before 9-11 we had some people that would come outside Mosques and distribute their Wahabist propoganda, the local Imams and leaders would complain to the police, you know what the police said, we can't do anything about it! No one could give a damn. Now in the UK no extreme preacher can get away with openly peddling his extremist agenda, it is just not possible. There have been a few Mosques over the years but they have been exposed and the Imams dealt with. The air supply to extremist preachers has been cut off...

However the media continue to give airtime to people that hold such extreme views. These people make up such a minority yet we are led to believe they have some influence amongst Muslims. The media allows these people to 'bully' moderate Muslims with their extremist rhetoric. The media give very little support to mainstream Muslims. The Gov. does very little too. They don't really want to get involved...

Now the UK Gov. lied when it came to Iraq, they acted shamefully when it came to Lebanon, they claim to be fighting extremism in such countries but close their eyes when it comes to their own back yards.

And what was it that Tony Blair said recently.... Moderate Muslims have to do more to battle extremists....?!?!

:bugeye:

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i am afriad that Islam is the new communism.

This will be never ending now until the end of time.

Bush, blair and co... like all this as it will eventually bring armegedon.

Perhspa bush and blair should centre on Saudi and try to nulifiy Whabism in parallel with doing something about Israel and the palestinian crisis

23. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

The bottom line is that we have no obligation or responsibility to let these foreigners live in our indigenously white country.

If they continue to misbehave, even if it's not representative of the entire foreign population as a whole, they're going to get thrown out sooner or later.

Which is, incidentally, fine by me.