Breed LESS

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Syzygys, Mar 19, 2007.

1. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I agree with you, humanity contra mother nature which = earth.

Perhaps "mother" is not the right word. Uterus is the right word. Petri dish is the right idea. We stay too long without spores, we do not continue.

Is this not the point, "to continue", going over? Or, to pass away, go under?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Mother Earth is Chinese:

Our father, evolution, has died.

She is now a servant of us.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Breeding less does not erase poverty, it just reduces misery. The only way to erase poverty is communism. The way to reduce misery is to breed slowly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TimeTraveler:

What the Hell?

Have you never seen North Korea?

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Actually, it could. In the extreme case, when breeding decreases so badly that only 200 people left on Earth a few generations from now, each could have their own country.

Now, you can't be called poor when you have your own country, can you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Have you heard of sanctions? North Korea is doing better than capitalist South Africa isnt it? Or do you want to make the case that South Africa is more successful?

10. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

The only way to erase poverty is extinction. We WANT poverty to exist, so no matter how much we breed it's never going to not exist, it's just going to be a different group that will be in poverty. If you remove everyone except Americans and Europeans, then poverty in America and Europe would increase because there would be LESS slave labor everywhere else.

Do you really think anything would change with less people in terms of poverty when the USA and Europe, and soon Asia, consumes the majority of the worlds resources? The poor don't consume as much, so let's be serious here, how are you going to consume all this junk, and live like you do, without poverty? Someone has to do all the work while you live king like.

11. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TimeTraveler:

Two things:

1. South Africa is hardly Capitalist. Nelson Mandela was a Communist.

2. Yes, I would wager even South Africa is better off than North Korea.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

South Africa is Communist???

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Which is pretty much what I said. From 7 billion to 200 people....

But I want RICH people to breed less too!!! It is not just about poverty, but the Earth's carrying capacity...

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

200...people? Seriously? You keep saying that...

How are you going to limit the Rich people pray tell? Or rather the powerful...

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

The same way you could persuade them not to use Humvees. Seriously, with heavy taxation. Every kid more than 2 would increase their personal taxbracket by 10%...(or 20% if you want to be really mean)

See a poor person most likely doesn't pay taxes, so this new law works most effectively on the rich and the middle class...

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where are you gonna' bury all those dead bodies?

And who's gonna' do it? Ya' only got 200 people to dig billions of graves and cover up the bodies .....and not long to do before the bodies begin to rot and stink pretty badly.

Baron Max

17. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Your not listening. Taxes are an imposition upon the slave by the master. How do you limit the masters?

Moreover it wouldn't even work on the slaves. You could have 99% taxes. Some people are going to find a way(legal or not and you assume people will obey any fucked up law), to climb over any hurdle you throw at them. And some will still find a way to feed 4-5 or 10 mouths by their own means.

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Probably because there was nothing to listen to...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Thats ridiculous, how can you say Nelson Mandela was a communist and be expected to be taken seriously?

20. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Dude, we are the "rich" people you are talking about. (The USA and Europe are the richest)

I'm saying, if people are going to breed less, that alone will not solve all the earths problems, it just slows them down. I think we will of course need to have some form of limitations or a way to slow breeding down, but to simplify it to just saying breed less, is a bit stupid.

21. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I think he's joking, he knows it's not realistic. It's one thing to limit breeding, it's another thing to say "breed less". breed less is like telling a fat person to eat less to lose weight, it's not that simple. If it were that simple, we'd all be healthy and would just eat a little bit less junk food to do it.

It does not work that way, eating less donuts every day, does not mean you'll be healthy even if you lose weight.

22. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TimeTraveler:

http://www.realnews247.com/how_to_be_a_good_communist.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

He was heavily involved with Communism throughout his life. To characterize him as fundamentally non-Communist is to disregard the fact that practically everything he was associated with was associated with Communism.

Moreover, even if South Africa is a fucking Hell Hole, its current state is leaps and bounds over every Communist government. Millions of people have not died from famines and massive state-murder.

Communism is the great impoverisher - nay, the greater enslaver.

23. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

TT, let's say you have terminal cancer. Unoperable. But we are able to slow it down.

Wouldn't you be VERY happy with that much???