BP Macondo (Gulf of Mexico) Oil Spill

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Saint, May 18, 2010.

1. kathaksung Banned Banned

It was a sabotage. It was meant to happen. That's why Goldman Sachs, Halliburton and BP's chief all could make money on this crisis.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

I really don't know, i thoght that the earthquacke that hitted haiiti, and the flood in pakistan, and the storms in u.s.a. and the earth quacke of NY, were acts of terrorism;, by muslims

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

why are you soooooo upsassed and complexed about it... :bugeye: :shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kathaksung Banned Banned

Because I can see through smoke. That's why they try to eliminate me and, my posts.

BP oil rig in Gulf was damaged in April 20, 2010. I alleged it was sabotage because big heads all knew in advance. Goldman Sachs, BP’s Chief all sold their BP stocks days before the case broken. Halliburton also bought an oil clean-up company just a week before the rig collapsing. Everything follows the steps of 911 sabotage when there was a “Bin Laden trading” of stock which made money on the coming 911 attack. The insiders are experts to take advantage on their plot.

BP was not able to stop the oil leaking in following month. The pressure increased on U.K.. Watch the time table:

6/12, “
    U.K. finally bent to the pressure. High ranking ruling class signaled compromise. Queen Elizabeth visited Washington.

7/7, “
    Deal was made. Extortion stopped.

7/15, “

Secret deal was confirmed. U.K. will join the war on Iran.

7/21, “

Cameron will follow its predecessor to help the U.S. to continue its “war on terror” in Mid-east. Interesting thing is the media even dare not to say Tony Blair- George Bush love fest but replaced it with Bill Clinton because that would reveal its attention - Cameron would join Obama in War on Iran, just like Blair joined Bush in War on Iraq.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kathaksung Banned Banned

Feds rules USA through these CEO. That's why these CEO can always harvest fat bonus and pension, despite it's good year or bad one. Even the company is bankrupted, they left with a full pocket. When they were ousted from a company, they just get another CEO job in a different firm. Because they work for the interest of the ruling class, not for the interest of small share holders or company employers. They always make money on the crisis they created. And those CEO agents now are pushed to take the seats to run the government. The typical representatives we see: Bloomburg, Meg Whitman, Fiorina.....

8. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

In short - No! The gulf spill, about which Omama went oh so OTT, was caused by an american sub contractor.

9. MelissaF Registered Member

Hello,
    If I were a real conspiracy theorist loon, I might suspect that the reason was to kill off a whole crap load of people by disrupting the Gulf Current, causing an Ice Age, and/or destroy the economy and enslave the world. Or if I were outright insane, I might make some sort of connection with Revelations 16:4, with it's whole, "Pouring blood into the sea and killing every living thing" schtick and the fact that Oil is known as "the blood of the Earth".
    Regards,
    Ali.

10. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

An American subcontractor reluctantly obeying orders from the well owner. As far as I am concerned the biggest error of all the errors was trying to set the plug in sea water to save time on a kicking well. They should have set a plug in drilling mud an then maybe set another plug in sea water if there is any truth to the story that plugs set in drilling mud are unreliable. I suspect the questioning of the reliability of plugs set in drilling mud is primarily a PR move designed to deflect criticism from BP's decision to prematurely replace the drilling mud with sea water.

Trans Ocean turned one of the BOP's shears into a test Ram to speed up the process. That is probably something Trans Ocean did for BP and similarly minded well owners every place like the USA were the regulations were relaxed enough to allow such a substandard stupid practice.

I have read that a drill string going down that deep is larger than normal drill string and there was no reason to expect that the BOP could crimp the pipe if it's shears happened to line up with a pipe joint. That is why you need a second set of shears and should not convert that into a test ram.

I think BP did a lot of public relations damage control to stop us from demanding that they pay more than they will and to rehabilitate their brand with the Public. I think BP is dishonest to try to shift blame to Halliburton and TransOcean. They did make mistakes but BP made the big mistake and was in charge. Cement jobs do fail and It was BP's job to take that into consideration.

Halliburton and Transocean don't need to worry about their brand with the public.

11. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Washinghton today blamed sub contractors

12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Knowing in advance that their drilling operations were unsafe is not evidence of a plot to blow up one of their most expensive wells, destroy one of their most promising rigs, kill a bunch of expensive employees, knock the bottom out of their stock price, and render them vulnerable to discovery and exposure as well as to the changing winds of political fortune in a world of competition and threat.

The cleanup company Halliburton bought was incapable of handling such a blowout, for example.

13. kathaksung Banned Banned

They don't care about that, it's not their interest. The master's interest is the oil resource in Iran. So you saw all these events. I've talked about it eight years ago:

Re: 57. FBI's interest

On Jan. 31, 2001,(the first wave of attack on my thread) one web site I failed to post was Foxnews.com. It's a big firm. So the level of moderator was high too, I suppose. Perhaps they were unwilling to shut down my thread without proper reason. They simply shut down the forum. A message said that "If you are looking for the Foxnews.com and Fox News Channel community message boards, they have been temporarily disabled while we build a new and easier to use format. We'll have them up and running again as soon as we can." This is obviously cover words. The format they had used was a good one which is using now by big firm such like WashingtonPost.com, ..... The promised 'new and easier to use format' never come true. From time to time I went there, found the page of 'temporarily shut down' was still the same, with threads posted on last day (dated Jan. 31) laying there, showed shut down took place abruptly.

Shut down a prosperous message board was by no means an insignificant event. It hurt Fox's fame and popularity. The decision must be from top ranking. It also helped me to strengthen a belief of how FBI control this country.

I learnt that Walter Disney was an informant of FBI. He died in 1960's. I think there were many VIP informant like him worked for FBI. In early 1990, I believe a helicopter accident was a result of a conspiracy of selection for CEO of Disneyland. I had a puzzle then. Whoever selected a CEO would be co-operate with FBI. Why did they select with violence? Unless they needed one whom was more than an informant, that was, a candidate of their own. Walt Disney was an informant, but once he was required to do something which was conflict to the interest of Disneyland, what would he do? He might choose to protect the interest of Disneyland.

HP and Compaq's emerge is a good example of the difference of a CEO and an owner (I can't find proper word for it. I mean someone who has real interest in business.) HP CEO Fiorina proposed to emerge with Compaq, HP heir Hewlett opposes the deal. Fiorina wants to make HP the biggest PC manufacturer. Hewlett think it's too risk to emerge with a rotten business. I think Hewlett is real care for HP's interest. That's because he has big financial interest in HP. (18% of HP's stock) And he has personal feeling on HP. It's a company set up by his father. Same thing like W. Disney to Disneyland. If the deal is a failure, CEO's loss will be much less than him. And she may become a CEO of another big firm.

Through Disneyland's story, I have a feeling that 40 years ago, FBI got VIP of big firm as their informant. 30 years later, they are not satisfy with this, they need a representative of their own interest.
    (I have no intention to link HP and Compaq's emerge with FBI at all. It's different from the shut down of message board of Foxnews. I only use it as reference to show that CEO's decision could hurt the company they work for. )

14. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

For every accident there are 1000 conspiracy theorists ready to jump into action usually from a skyscraper, without a parachute, to prove that it was X, Y or Z to blame.

15. John99 Banned Banned

I dont even thin JFK was a conspiracy. The guy who shot LHO's own brother said "who tries to kill aperson by shooting him in the stomach" which at the time, before he sadi that, i hadnt even thought about. BUT he is absolutely correct.

16. kathaksung Banned Banned

My article about those CEO eight years ago.

83. Spy country (8/21)

When I started my thread in internet, a message told me, the content of " The newspaper titled: " Heroin bust called U.S. record".(See San Jose Mercury, 6-22-1991)." is a day off...

Quote, "You cited the wrong date! Although the rest of your newspaper and highway information (in Bay Area holds up). "
    He gave me an URL to check:

http://nl13.newsbank.com/nlsite/region_pgs/ca_search.htm

I thus knew my article was under scrutiny. I live in San Jose. I read San Jose Mercury News. Most news reference were from it.

Some people doubted that when I said Walt Disney was an informant. (#29. "I'm you, American")

Question, quote, "What was Walt informing on? Mickey's communist ties? Goofy's drug problems? Minnie's prostitution busts? "

With above URL, choose S.J.M.N, with appropriate key words and time, you can find news I referred.

Quote,"But most disturbing,....is the allegation that Disney was an FBI informant, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover to snitch on employees and Hollywood colleagues in exchange for favors....."
    See whole story in "THE AUTHOR WAS WALT DISNEY A WICKED WITCH? OR IS THIS MAN GOOFY?" San Jose Mercury News, 8/1/1993.

In Chinese newspaper "World Journal"(5/7/93, page 3A) talked about this too. W.Disney was FBI's informant from 1940 to 1966 when he passed away. It also talked about former President Ronno Reagan was a FBI informant, code 'T-10', when he was president of Actor and Actress Association(translation) in 1947.

Are these the only informants FBI have had? Of course not. FBI titled W. Disney "Full Special Agent in Charge Contact" in 1954. It's 50 years passed, a net of surveillance should have been developed already. And in addition to this informant net, we can see there is another army of FBI: retired FBI. They are still the eye and ear and hand of the Bureau. And they used to occupy important position. Such like Ornell, who became Chief in charge of security of WTC after retirement. Still they say they are outnumbered in war on terror. They want recruit one million more TIPS. A spy country that Gestapo and KGB have ever dreamed of. A monstrous power that almost equal to Defense Department. But it's not used to defend US citizens, it's used to spy on them.

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

maybe medicine*woman is a conspiracy by the government

18. kathaksung Banned Banned

Deal is made. Rescue on the way.

19. kathaksung Banned Banned

Why pentagon involved in BP oil leaking pollution? Because the case was created for Iran war. High ranking official of Pentagon of course have to deal with the aftermath of their plot.

Quote, "Armed services are urged to stock kitchens with Gulf seafood
    Published: Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 7:00 AM

Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, who doubles as President Barack Obama's point man on Gulf Coast oil spill recovery, is pressing America's armed services to consume as much Gulf seafood as possible.

http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2010/12/armed_services_are_urged_to_st.html

20. laxrunner Registered Member

If there was any hint that it was I doubt that BP owners, who have paid SO MUCH money would hide that information from the general public or government. When the oil spill happened, Im surprised that BP didn't choose at least one scapegoat and instead they accepted responsibility.

21. kmguru Staff Member

Having been in industrial sites where accidents caused death of people, I can say that, most of the time these are real accidents and sometimes due to incompetence by one group that cascade to larger failure over a time span.

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Terrorism. Does terrorism cease to exist when it is the work of someone other than a bunch of real or fictitious bearded fundamentalists?

If you don't have "Mohammed" in your name, you are incapable of committing an act of terrorism or sabotage?

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Moderator Note: No compelling case has been made here that the Macondo disaster was a deliberate act. If anyone would like to offer credible evidence here of a deliberate blowout aboard Deepwater Horizon, you may present that to myself or another World Events moderator in a Private Message request to re-open this thread.

hypewaders
    superstring01
    Tiassa
    madanthonywayne

Epitaph: Here's a study in the unfolding of a Fuckup:

AFP: Breakdown in defenses caused BP spill

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010