Bosnian pyramids

Discussion in 'History' started by Syzygys, May 10, 2012.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I don't know of any specific pyramids in Bosnia, but if they are there, no surprise at all. People did not build them all over the globe for burial sites.
    Sure they were used for a dozen other things, but the commonly published ideas are simply not true.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

These articles seem a little .."aged", I take it you didn't find any newer ones?
    I have not heard about these ... "Formations". But I hope these are for real. An they are treated with absolute care. An not looted an vandalized.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cavalier Knight of the Opinion Registered Senior Member

I had heard of them, but had heard of them in the "pipe dream of some Bosnians" context. I would not be surprised to hear that there were pyramids in Bosnia. Pyramids are easy to build, relative to other structures. they are one step away from being a "pile" after all. Make a pile, flatten the sides, VOILA!

8. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

There actually was a thread named exactly like this one
    Found here.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?98406-Bosnian-Pyramids

There is only one post there by Orleander
    The thread starter
    It says
    " Bosnian Pyramids
    I've been reading about this pyramid in Visoko. And just because the main guy is a nut, that doesn't mean that there isn't a pyramid there does it? Or are they just excavating it to make it look like a pyramid?"

I say I have never heard anyone excavating a area to make it look like a pyramid. I would hope there is evidence that says otherwise...

9. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

The pic supplied by Orly does not have the typical setting for a pyramid and looks like an excavation by-product.

10. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I had a reply here!
    Don't know what happened to it...
    I don't recall exactly what I wrote the last time. I think I asked if G.K. Thinks its a excavation if there is a theory on what the material was used for.
    Or after it got "whittled" down. Did they use what they had for something specific.
    I still hope its a pyramid.

11. Gorlitz Iron Man Registered Senior Member

Reminds me of the earth mounds of pre-Roman hill forts that used to exist all across England (some of them still do). That said it does look to have the straight lines of a pyramid.

12. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Bosnian Pyramids - 2012 Update

This article presents a plausible explanation for the lack of news on these formations in recent years: Link

There is a total of six updates from 2012 listed on the site. Main Link

13. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Do you think they might be trying to boost tourism?

14. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Possibly. Regardless of red herring speculation on the motives of the site owners, you offer nothing to refute the science.

Did you even bother to look at the link? Do you have any citations discrediting the claims made there?

15. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

My comment suggested a lack of genuine discoveries, but I don't doubt that this may be an old site for what pyramids are associated with.

A few pictures of the stones should tell.