Blame The Russians?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Bowser, Dec 20, 2016.

?

Are the Russians to blame for Trump's victor?

1. Yeah, they rule everything, including political choices.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. They hacked the DNC and showed us the truth. Yes, they are to blame.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They played a role, somehow, some way, we just know it.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. No, they are simply political victims of the Democratic Party blame game.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. They played no role and are having a good laugh at our politics and media

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It's always interesting to watch right wingers flip flop around, but with the rise of Trump it's more than interesting, it's amazing. A few years ago Trump wanted Assange executed for releasing classified materials. Now after releasing Hillary's hacked emails in an attempt to get their man Trump elected, Assange is now Trump's best buddy and a right wing darling. It's funny how that works. Republicans no longer care Assange illegally released very damaging classified materials, because he helped them win this election. This is yet another in a long series of events which clearly show Republicans value party over country. That should be of concern to everyone.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/0...king-clinton-hannity-hopes-his-release/212885

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I don't think this has ever not been true, at least in my lifetime. Which is sad, but sadder still is the fact that too many American's refuse to see this simple fact.

I would also say it is happening on both sides of the party line, though maybe to a lesser extent with the Dems...?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.