Blame The Russians?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Bowser, Dec 20, 2016.

?

Are the Russians to blame for Trump's victor?

1. Yeah, they rule everything, including political choices.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. They hacked the DNC and showed us the truth. Yes, they are to blame.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They played a role, somehow, some way, we just know it.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. No, they are simply political victims of the Democratic Party blame game.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. They played no role and are having a good laugh at our politics and media

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes. Another reason it's believable. But Russian elections aren't really Democratic, so it's not like we can do very much.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I believe that you are a lost ball in high weeds....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. timojin Valued Senior Member

Of course there should not be any attacks . from either side , The expansion into Kremea . Kremea was a Russian territory, Ukraine owes them money. What do you do if some one owns you and don't want to pay , you use the collateral.

Who said during the ww11 give me fuel and I will end in Moskau , was Peter pan or Patton,
    Atomic bomb " The Russian advanced beyond Wiena and were on the other side of Linz in Austria , were beyond Berlin , they give up the conquered territory, but Petton wanted to advance .
    The dropping of the atom bomb come after those invasions . Why is Nothern Ireland is English, NI is not part of the island , is it.?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

I agree. Given that they did attack us, we should probably at least say "stop that" rather than pretend it never happened.
    No, it was a Crimean territory,
    If you owed someone money, and they invaded your house and killed your family, would you be OK with that?
    Yes, Northern Ireland is part of the island of Ireland. But not sure what that has to do with Russia.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So... people are collateral now, hm?

Good to know where YOU stand on civil liberties and personal rights comrade...

9. timojin Valued Senior Member

Don't tell you ware born yesterday ( Collateral ) Do you really think Syrian refugee people are not collateral to the games between Russia and the USA government's
    Look into History . before ww1 civilian casualty vs military casualty and look ww11 and after casualty military vs civilian then understand about collateral casualty . Before there were battlefield , now the battlefield is in the city.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

In the case of Syria, it's all about the people, who were getting massacred for advocating political reform . Russia didn't get involved until later, and no wonder, since they also don't tolerate dissent.

11. timojin Valued Senior Member

If you look into history you will find that it was Russian territory then the Tartars Russian territory, then the Ottoman invaded then ww1 then it was returned to Russia.
    I am sure You in California have experienced foreclosure and eviction . You want to talk about displacing of human Look into American history about Cherokee indian as an example and many other.
    Do you want to talk about Ireland and England . I am sure the whole island Irland language before was celtic
    In the beginning Ukrainian territory was called Malorussia. In other word it was the same Slavic territory , the separation started by the conquest of Lithuanian kingdom , But anyway here is not the place to debate on history , Then you might see the parallel between Ireland to England as Russia and Ukraine

12. timojin Valued Senior Member

Fine , USA should stop supplying weapon to the rebels and Russia should stop supplying weapons to the ruling government . I am sure Syrian people will find a way to live together , They have lived together for generations without eny help from outsiders.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right. And here in California it used to belong to Mexico, and then native Americans. Doesn't make it OK for Mexico to invade.
    I will ask you again. If you owed someone money, and they invaded your house and killed your family, would you be OK with that?

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

No comrade, you need to look into history. If you did, you would know the problem is your beloved ally Assad and your buddy comrade Putina. This civil war began when Assad murdered peaceful demonstrators and it has continued with his use of weapons of mass destruction against his own people, and his Russian buddies bombing Syrian civilians including hospitals.

The US had absolutely nothing to do with any of that other than forcing Assad to give up his weapons of mass destruction and providing some very limited assistance to Assad's victims. The least you could do is man up and become accountable for what you and your buddies have done in Syria instead of scapegoating.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm sure they would with out Assad arresting and torturing them.

16. timojin Valued Senior Member

Why are you using the word killing? You buy a car on credit. If you don't make you payment through the court I will repossess the vehicle inside of your garage, ( the Sheriff ) . You will not allow me to enter into your farage , I will file , you are harboring a property which does not belong to you . Then here comes the violence . The Sheriff will break into your garage door, you act violently and they will take you down.
    California ( you are been silly maken such comparison ) What have we done in Panama with Noriega?

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You are conflating collateral casualty (Collateral Damage) with "collateral", eg, a bargaining chip (a car is able to be considered collateral against a loan).

Your use of the word previously ("you use the collateral") is in the sense that these people are nothing more than a bit of property to be bargained with..

Again, you are equating people to items... no wonder your worldview is so askew from reality - you seem to be a sociopath.

18. timojin Valued Senior Member

Think American civil war 1865 Have you herd a saying ; I will make the rebels in Georgia howl He was a brilliant general

Look lets stop with this . You are like the Chines during Mao tse tung reading the red bocklet. We commit no errors. we always have clean hands !!!!!

19. timojin Valued Senior Member

Thank you Thank you , and thank you. !!!!!!!!!! I am out.

20. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You have been out from the very beginning comrade.

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately for you comrade I'm not going to stop. Facts and reason do matter, and you have been reduced to making personal insults. You need to stop with this "we" business. You need to begin being honest.

No one has said the US or anyone else for that matter hasn't made mistakes; after all, we are human and that's what humans do. We make mistakes. But that isn't what we are talking about here. We are talking about your deliberate distortion and deceptions. The unfortunate fact for you is the West and the US in particular had nothing to do with causing Syria's civil war, nor is it responsible for the atrocities Assad and his Russian ally have inflicted on the Syrian people.

While Assad and Russia have murdered many thousands of Syrians, the West has offered them food, clothing, shelter, and protection. When Assad used weapons of mass destruction against his own people, killing children, women, and elderly, the US demanded and forced Assad to surrender those weapons. Your beloved Russia, i.e. Mother Putina, has done none of those things. Russia has very intentionally bombed civilians including hospitals. Those are the facts you don't like comrade.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

Because Russia is killing people. So far about 10,000 have been killed in the war.
    Right. Now let's say the sheriff just shows up, kills your family and takes your house. (Which is much closer to what Russia did.) Are you OK with that?

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think with this, we can lay the conspiracy theory to rest, then; it's no longer a conspiracy theory, but rather a fact that a hostile external actor interfered with our election.