Blaine's underwater stunt

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by spuriousmonkey, May 2, 2006.

1. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i would still want to know what is being put into the tube

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

i dont see a tube. If hes not really holding his breath, this is all bullshit. I dont care if he pees. I drink my own piss at least once a month.

There is a trick where one dips his hand in water and then quickly enters and removes from liquid nitrogen safely. He could be doing this, but different chemicals, etc.

I beleive this dude has transcended the mortal realm. Good for him, but i bet its boring as Hell. (pun) His levitation stunt does it most for me. His card tricks can be explained by being faster than the human mind/eye can process. Pure soul power, but Hell bent. See you there bro.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

You are easily fooled.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

LOL!

8. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

So can his levitation.
    He has repopularized The Balducci Levitation.

:m: Peace.

9. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

It's rigged. These things are always rigged. Look at Criss Angel. He was badass until he released a video that told how he did all of his stunts. Now he's a puss sellout.

10. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

almost everyone wants him to drop dead the useless fuck, im personally rooting for goofies method of a long slow painful death boiling alive

11. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

I find him entertaining. I like his magic and his endurance feats.

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Wow this is so amazing. NOT! I mean he is still going to be getting oxygen and nourishment! I mean I could do that!

13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Lol, he has pipes that give him oxygen. And anyway even if that water was oxygen rich, he would still die it would become poisons, cos of the carbon monoxide I think.

14. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

15. Roman Banned Banned

People typically don't produce carbon monoxide, as it is a product of combustion.

16. spidergoat Liddle' Dick Tater Valued Senior Member

I'd like to see him breathe liquid. There is a kind of oxygen saturated fluid that I have seen mice breathe.

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Combustion eh? Now theres a feat of endurance: surviving for a week while undergoing spontaneous human combustion. Of course, Blaine's a pussy so he wouldn't try such a stunt.

18. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

...while underwater!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Peace.

19. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

It looks like he's already having a few problems. The water yesterday got to 98 degrees for over two hours while they changed the filter (it was surprisingly gunky according to his assistants) and the sun was beating down on the sphere and heating up the water quickly. They had to cover it with a sheet.

He's also having pruning problems with the palms of his hands and the bottoms of his feet. And he itches all over; http://www.deeperblue.net/article.php/727/23
    And then there is the idea of permanent brain damage at the end...
    And lets not forget that the water is 5 degrees warmer than it should be at 96 degrees.
    And the fact he's sweating a lot, forcing fluid out of his body to be replaced by the salt/saline water outside his body in the sphere.

He might just pickle himself anyway.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

imo, guy's an idiot,
    ruining his health for nothing

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's kind of interesting as a biological experiment. Doubt you would get permission to do this with animals though. Too inhumane. Too pointless.

22. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

The guy is an attention seeking media whore.

23. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, right. That was his opportunity to take a dump. Misdirection, misdirection, misdirection.