Blackwater Blacklisted by Baghdad

Discussion in 'World Events' started by hypewaders, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Where does this quote you posted come from? Certainly not from me, although some may be mis-lead to think so as quote, just above it, also with blue background, is correctly stated to be mine. I do not even know who Kuntar is or was if he has been killed.

I am sure however, because of the large Israeli lead in "kill ratio" Between 20 and 40 to 1 (depending upon the time period used for counting the dead) That Israel has killed more "4 year girls."

If you had not made a post with the second quote, which many would erroneously take as mine, I would not have bothered to point out the consequences of Israel's Kill Ratio on babies, 4 year old etc. I even now am reminded of the air strike with US supplied missel that only killed and old man ridding on his donkey.*

IMHO, if there is a just God and a Hell, then this Jewish/ Palestinian stupidity can continue there for eternity with plenty of fighters on both sides.
    ------------------------
    * Jokingly made a post about killing that donkey, saying "Now Israel was "done for" as they have even angered the SPCA."

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

So, the Iraqi's have concluded their investigation for a while now. What is taking so long with the US investigation? Are they waiting out our attention spans?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Perhaps the US investigating team is still busy "investigating" the killing of the Italian reporter three years ago or maybe one of the wedding parties that got bombed "by mistake" when they foolishly followed the local custom of shooting into the air to celebrate? (I have a long attention span, so still waiting for those reports.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tongjia Registered Member

at least, Iraqi goverment looked like a independent one

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Get Your Blackwater On

The current Get Your War On:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(Morbid congratulations to David Rees for six years of GYWO. Please understand if I say I hope you can stop soon.)

:m:

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, I just heard that the State Department is going to hire high school pom-pom girls and cheerleaders to take the place of the Blackwater men. Please stay tuned for further developments on this and other hot stories.

Baron Max

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I'm not a supporter of eugenics, but there's an idea that will help the gene pool.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If I were to have said the same thing about liberals, you'd have given me an infraction!

Baron Max

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

If I was that interested in giving you infractions, Max, you wouldn't be around to throw short-bus tantrums like that.

Quit pouting.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

By the way, the Oversight Committee has discovered that the State Department Inspector General's brother is on the board of Blackwater (Buzzy Krongard is the former Executive Director of the CIA). Howard J. Krongard is being accused by Henry Waxman of using intimidation of employees to block the Committee’s investigation of issues in Iraq.

http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1620

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Elements of the Iraqi government are keeping this issue in the news, and asserting an independent spirit:

-Iraqi military spokesman Brig. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi​

AP Source: Dozens Detained After Baghdad Shooting

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Who's this infamous "we"? As I see it, no two Iraqis have agreed on anything in the entire history of Iraq ...they've been fighting each other since the beginning of time. In Iraq, there ain't no such thing as "we".

Baron Max

16. iceaura Valued Senior Member

And in the US, we have the sole owner of Blackwater giving 500,000 dollars to Chuck Colson's Christian fundie organization

while mercenary forces under his command fight Muslims in a part of the world long best known to American Fundie Christians as the putative site of the Garden of Eden.

Now is he part of the "we" you refer to, when discussing "our" efforts and goals in Iraq ?

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Baron Max: "Who's this infamous "we"? - - - In Iraq, there ain't no such thing as "we"."

It is Qassim al-Moussawi's job to speak for the Iraqi military. When he says "we" he speaks for present Iraqi Army leadership.

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Don't pretend these tectonic pressures beneath the political foundation of Iraq haven't already widened fatal schisms, Baron Max.

Guess who's getting signed, sealed, renditioned or dead next.

19. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

For your comfort, you may wish to avoid closely examining the evidence decomposition of the Iraqi Army and government. Nation-building is not what is really occuring inside the Iraqi body-politic. When elements of the Iraqi government cry foul on foreign mercenaries, who really gets to stay and prosper: Blackwater, or complaining Iraqi officials? Don't confuse the teeming of fat maggots with a living corpse.