Blacks Should Not Act As Monkeys?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by D'ster, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can you read? I mean really?

Then read this s-l-o-w-l-y

1.First, the human species as a whole has immense genetic variation from individual to individual. Any two unrelated human beings differ by about 3 million distinct DNA variants

2.by far the largest amount of that variation, about 85%, is among individuals within local national or linguistic populations, within the French, within the Kikuyu, within the Japanese

3.Of the remaining 15% of human variation, between a quarter and a half is between local populations within classically defined human “races,” between the French and the Ukrainians, between the Kikuyu and the Ewe, between the Japanese and the Koreans

That's all

Try again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

I was gonna reply with so negative remark but that would make me just as stupid and ignorant as you. Grow up young boy. Grow up!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

Mr. Moderator:

If I had just written the same thing detailing jews [as this idiot is] I would have been banned. You know it - I know it. Yet you let this human crap infest this forum? Why?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. D'ster Registered Senior Member

If you "had just written the same thing detailing jews" it would not have made any sence,
    Jews and blacks are much different.

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

So now that there are no races, what are we going to call racism? It's not going to disappear like you Oprah Winfrey types think just because some tit in a white coat said there is no such thing as race.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Hatered to those who are different.

Today in the news I heard that many people from Eastern Europe last weekend got beaten up and their houses burned down by the Irish in the Northen Ireland. All the mass media calls it racism although any Latvian is as white as any Irish,
    so nowadays we don't even use the word racism in reference to the skin colour.
    It's hate and fear of those who are in some way different in the minds of those who hate and fear.
    So in this aspect and situation they might as well call it all racism whether it's because of skin colour or nationality, religion or something else.

10. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Prefrence for one race of people, does not mean hatered for another race of people.

I don't hate people because there different, I'm trying to expose the differences.

If I truly hated people because they were different, I would try get rid of our differences by trying to convince people that we are all the same.

11. D'ster Registered Senior Member

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  13. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

This is certainly very weird. Anti-jewish sentiment is looked down upon in this forum but anti-black propaganda is overlooked by moderators. Very strange. Maybe I will lodge an inquiry later on.

14. D'ster Registered Senior Member

From what I've noticed it is not "Anti-jewish sentiment" I hear,

It is more like Anti-jewish jealously.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes we are so jealous of your fascinating personality

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. D'ster Registered Senior Member

You work with "rednecks"?

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately, yes.

18. D'ster Registered Senior Member

NO ONE, not the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, or any educational group of any kind had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:IQ-4races-rotate-highres.png

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

1. I think that says more about the inherently flawed nature of intelligence tests than anything else. Therefore any conclusions that you draw from them are invalid.

2. I see that Asians score higher than whites on that graph. What conclusions do you draw from that?

3. Does it really matter which 'race' is the most 'intelligent' anyway? What are you trying to prove?

20. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Well, think about it.

You could call those wikipedia stats on intelligence "willingness to be educated" and it would become a lot more clear.

21. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...dude, you were wrong for that!...but funny. very funny. and true. i'm half black and i don't see why she's so upset. i hate that some black people actually look for reasons to be angry. if a white person tries to be sociable to a black person, even attempting to bridge the clutural gap, they are considered wannabes. if they just ignore them because, maybe they don't have much in common, they're racist. sometimes you just can't win.

22. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

seriously. who are the subjects of these tests? are the people all from the same area? it is a fact that a signifacantly higher percentage of upper-class people are not black (i'm not sayin' they're necessarily white) and that the majority of lower-class people are black. lower-class people tend to recieve a lower-quality education than upper-class people. in other words, is it any wonder that more white than black people statistically do better on standardized tests?

23. D'ster Registered Senior Member

That Asians have a over all higher level of intelligents then do whites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.