Blacks and Jews

Discussion in 'History' started by dixonmassey, Oct 5, 2004.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

((cosmictraveller))believes that slavery was created by blacks......i could fall down laughing here....so, that really lets whitey off the hook then dont it

some black people see the whiteman as the 'infidel' and i can sympathize with this. 'he' has gone round the world pillaging, enslaving, dividing and ruling, colonizing, and THEN goes and blames his shit on his victims....and before you think i am not aware that some black cjheiefs did agree to sell their own, i AM aware, but to jump from that negotiation between high ramning black and whites to blcaks CREATING or starting slavery is stupendously ignorant, and racist

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thersites Registered Senior Member

If you read the book- it's good fun- you'll see that he embellishes the involvement and blame of others and exculpates himself at every possible opportunity- it's never his fault. One thing he did have in common with Columbus.

Verbal transmission over more than three hundred years?

Heretical? Who do you want to burn at the stake? Cowley didn't know much about history, that's all. Actually, there seem to have been an enormous number of arguments in Columbus's voyages, and Columbus himself accused everyone he disagreed with of being of jewish or moorish descent. As a lot of spaniards were partly jewish or moorish. it may even have been true sometimes.

Not at all. He makes unsubstantiated assertions about a subject he does not know about, therefore there is no reason to believe him. Which is a damn good argument. You began this thread by asserting
    Now you have no interest to check those claims. Fair enough, but you can hardly expect others to take your claims any more seriously than you do then. In fact, you have withdrawn from your opening assertion to
    and
    which no-one has denied.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

This is a stupid thread inundated with stupid posts. I sometimes wonder if the majority of posters are really as stupid as they do in fact come across.

Blacks are incompetent and therefore hate jews? Blacks hate jews? Harlem?

I ask, where in the bloody hell do your views on the black condition come from, for surely they are the most uneducated, most moronic tripe I've read in a while. more when my contempt is alleviated.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

F:
    Ever been to Harlem?

Blacks.

Allow them to gather anywhere and the place is guaranteed to attract cops.
    Can you tell me why that is?

Sheiks.

Now tell me, Fountainhed- what are you so contemptuous about?

8. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Yep. I'm even developing a business plan for future investment in the area.

Yes.

1. Cops anticipate a problem
    2. What exactly happens however depends on the type of blacks you gather-- much like every other "race"

Let's see: uneducated or prejudicial viewpoints on the Black in America. Using the Black population in America as a reflection of Blacks in general-- the diaspora and the black Africans. The thread, and the generalized notion that blacks despise Jews because the latter is more successful.

For fuck's sake, if you were to do any research you'd realize the relationship between Jews and Blacks in Harlem is tantamount to that between Koreans and Blacks in South Central. It has almost nothing to do with jealousy.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

c Fountain:
    1. But its funny how they anticipate it around the sloppiest minorities- Blacks and Hispanics. Jews are an incredible minority.
    2. This is true- but one rarely sees a majority of say, Indian or Asiatic or Caucasian, gathered en masse requiring some form of surveillance.
    And I'm not talking stadiums- I'm talking the simple gathering of kiddies at a movie theater.

I see no reason for contempt here. The average black is usually as uneducated as his critic.

This thread is only concerned with Black Americans.
    For that matter, any criticism you are likely to hear concerns not the San all the way in Africa. They're talking about you, even if you were not born here and I’m guessing.

I've never seen a 'thug' hanging out with orthodox Isaac.

10. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

*sigh*
    Firstly, what proportion of so-called Jews in the USA do you think can trace their ethnicity to the Levant or the ethnic group called Jews? Secondly, this so called 'sloppiness' is a reflection of the diminished social status-- financial/educational-- of said minority groups. In every society, the groups of lower social status are more 'sloppy' relative to the general populace. It is a human rule and it applies regardless of the race of the groups.

Again, you demonstrate that you cannot think clearly. It is a social issue and not indication of a racial behavioural pattern. Your viewpoint on racial matters seem to not escape the USA! It is fucking disgraceful. Look at any society on earth. Compare, presently and historically, how the lower social groups have acted (dissent, crime, etc) relative to the general populace.

So you are as uneducated as the average black? No that is not it. I think your viewpoints are extremely myopic-- either because of prejudice, a lack of want, or an inability to clearly think. Resources are abound that can improve your knowledge. That makes me contemptuous.

And this is significant because?
    Here I"ll help you out: It's an issue of trust/mistrust.

11. neoclassical Banned Banned

Black/Jewish Relations - 1730

Jewish Captain Moses Naar, in his seventeenth attack against the freedom seeking Africans, "burned down a whole negro village [and] made a number of captives." Naar and Gabriel de La Fatte were presented with silver cups "in recognition of their active zeal in suppressing a revolt of the negroes in their colony." But silver cups did not suffice and instead they severed the hands of the Blacks which were then used by Jews as trophies.

http://www.blacksandjews.com/

:m:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I've never heard of jews being so badass before.
    I'm trying to picture a ruthless jewish warrior and just can't.

13. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Your source is not exactly a reliable site, and Captain Naar [aided, perhaps, by Lieutenant Kije?] does not appear anywhere else. What is the original source? Furthermore, there were atrocities committed by all slave traders- African, European and Arab. To confirm your point you would have to establish that jews were exceptionally prominent by number, cruelty or ability in the slave trade and that the slaves noticed. Anecdotal and unreliable accounts are not evidence.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2004
  14. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Its because Jew's see Africans as being of the cursed seed of Ham which is spoken of in the Bible .

15. mathman Valued Senior Member

The seeds of Ham were the ancient Egyptians (pre-Arab) and Canaanites, especially the latter. The Shem, Ham, Japhet reflected the fact that at the time the Hebrew bible was being written (mostly during the Israelite kingdom), the three principal groups were the Israelites (Shem), Canaanites (Ham), and Philistines (Japhet).

16. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

neither muslims nor jews can eat ham, right? :m:

17. Watcher Just another old creaker Registered Senior Member

Have to disagree with you there... the more KKKers and racists that make fools of themselves on a public forum, the more everyone understands the obsolescence of their ideas.

18. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Racism is natural, you may like it or not. Artificial cheasy politcorrect BS is unnatural and repulsive. BTW, I am not a racist.

19. mathman Valued Senior Member

There is a great song in South Pacific "You've got to be taught" - its message is simply that - racism has to be taught. Kids are not born racist.

20. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Racism is related to the survival instinct; If you see somebody different, it's most likely dangerous or it will eat your piece of "pie". If you see something different and simultaneously similar, your brain (in the natural state) get "mutant" impulse to prevent you from genetical mixing. Monkeys are racist they never live "mixed" lives unless forced to. They never fuck different kind of monkey in the natural environment. Albino crows are most likely to be killed by their dark brothers and sisters (genetic warning at work). And so on. Racism is as natural as fart, let's face it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2004
  21. duendy Registered Senior Member

bolloks! to that

racism is far from natrual. in fact the very concept OF 'race' is a relatively recent fabrication, and used by authoritarians for divide and control purposes

the quotes making sense was in your sorry post. where twas said kids LEARN racism. of course they do, usually what happens is families watch TV togther--or did once anyhow. and grownups say stuff when they are watching various things. and racists comments will come out, as also put downs about peoples appearance...like 'too fat' etc etc. parents are 'god's to kids (poor gullible litte devils) and hwat's said by their 'gods' they take to the playground.

nuff said!

22. neoclassical Banned Banned

Slavery occurred in all races. Originally, it was how one dealt with captives in battle.

Chattel slavery, or slaves being bought and sold like any other property, that took the industrial revolution.

23. neoclassical Banned Banned

This statement is ahistorical, at best. Racial separation has been around longer than any other political system. Multiculturalism is alien

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:m: