Black people

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by devils_reject, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

I don't know Happeh its like I'm in a twilight zone with these retards. If I could think as slow as these guys I'd be traveling in the speed of light

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

More unmitigated ad hominem from Happeh.

When will he begin to address what prompts his slanderous remarks?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Does anybody understand me now or is this 8th grade ass hole going to go on about what genes are?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Is that how you intend to retreat from answering my question?

What are you talking about?

Clarify.

8. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

9. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Okay retard lets take this from the beginning ready?

We currently have black people and white people, the common reason for this is that these genotypes are as a result of their climate, Black people from hot Africa and white people in Tundrous Europe. Are we still there?... Now if black Africans remain in Africa and whites remain in cooler Europe for another million years don't you think THERE IS GOING TO BE FURTHER MUTATION REGARDLESS IF THE TEMPERATURE CHANGES?...unless humans are no longer evolving again, which I think not because evolution is a function of change in the enviroment.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  10. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Doubtful, any more than honkies will.

11. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

I think so too but what about the one's in Africa?

12. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

There are wolves in Europe and Dingos in Australia, dingos must have mixed with wolves one way or the other as all dogs come from the gray wolf. However the dingo is argued by some to be its own specie irespective of these two dogs once hanging out together. Agreed someone took the dingo to Australia but in Australia...like Africa it became so specialized that some say its now its own specie. Just a reference. As long as Africa is still a hundred miles from Europe and all conditions present its still possible for Black Africans in Africa to mutate away

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Q: What sort of geographical conditions make people white? If increasing melanin is the product of the body mutating/adapting to a high UV environment, does this mean that humans who are not exposed as often (stay indoors and wear clothes the majority time) develop lower melanin?

Next question- everybody wears clothes and stays inside nowadays- does this mean everybody will eventually (we'll call 'eventually' 30,000 years from now) turn white?

14. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Climate is the most common expanation for the color genotype, it has to be something from the enviroment anyway. Otherwise maybe you can you explain why people are white and others black?

15. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

We also have red, yellow, green people and albinos.

The very foundation of your "theory" is false.

That's funny.

No, you are conflating adaptation with evolution and ignoring that Humans can modulate their environment, mitigating selection.

16. iam Banned Banned

Skin color will be light...Yes to that one, exactly what shade of light who knows.

17. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I think most people will mutate into squirrels if the pollution keeps up.

18. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

None.

It is an arbitrary and fallacious social division, perpetuated by cultural memes and scientific ignorance.

Geographical conditions have no correlation to skin tone in Humans. Our species is only about 150,000 years old (+/- 20,000 years) and traceable via mDNA research to a single family hailing from Northen Africa (multicultralism has been falsified recently). Also, the evidence we have for global fluctuations in temperature and differences in UV radiation within that interval is insufficient to explain the observed diversity of melanocitic excitation within the Human genome, worldwide.

It is just as silly to believe that "as solar radiation increases Humans will evolve to become blacker" as it is to believe that "as temperatures drop Humans will evolve to become "whiter."

It is plausible that all "white" people alive today are decended from a family living about 35,000-50,000 years ago in the middle east, but they are still the same species and subspecies as every other Human being alive today.

So-called "European Whiteness" is truly a misnomer; they migrated from Asia (where they were already light-skinned) to other parts of the world.

Human "whiteness" has nothing to do with wearing clothes.

19. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I hear what you're saying, but this part is off topic from what I was asking.

I dunno -while you say that it's somewhat arbitrary, you'll have to explain the inuit's specializations to the arctic environment, or the Sherpa's specializations to the mountains.

20. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

A lot of evolutionary changes happen in that time. I think you're drawing large conclusions from general historical data, and I don't agree with your time frames. Humans of modern nature have, in my opinion, walked this earth for at least 50,000 years.

Modern science is frequently wrong. More than it's right, as it turns out.

21. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Clarify "What sort of geographical conditions make people white?"

I said 'none' and why.

Now, you have pointed out two peoples living in vastly different regions, whose ancestors successfully adapted to their respective environments.

Are either of those ethnicities "white" to you?

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

What do you mean begin? I have been open about it all along. James trashed me and my theory. Now he is getting the return treatment. What goes around comes around.

23. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

What are those large conclusions? Name them.

What general historical data do you refer to?

I mentioned only two "time frames": 150k Ybp (+/- 20k) for HSS, and 35k-50k Ybp for "white" ancestry; how is it you are in disagreement with these? Certainly not on an evidentiary basis. mDNA research backs those intervals and geographical placements.

Are you saying that there are 50,000 year old Humans alive today? Or are you just deliberately blurring the definitions of "modern" and "nature" because you dislike the facts? Mitochondrial DNA research settles both the where and when that Homo Sapiens Sapiens arose.

"Modern Science" is flexible and honest enough to correct whatever errors occur across every scientific discipline of any methodology; observational, experimental, theoretical or mathematical. So, whatever you meant by "frequently wrong more than right" is probably beyond your ability or concern to better articulate at this moment.

Time will tell if that assessment is overly generous, or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.