Black people hate me

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by makeshift, Jun 22, 2006.

1. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

"BS. If that was true, why do white couples only have white children and black couples only have black children?"

I don't mean to insult you, but for someone who went to an elite school, your IQ does not seem all that high. There are light and dark skinned babies, there are white babies with curly hair, I've seen them, and there are black babies with straight hair. I've even seen different eye and hair colors on black babies, and to tell me that you've never seen it, must mean you have little to no experience with the real world.

Look to Latin America if you want the most obvious example. A black hispanic can give birth to a white hispanic and they often do. A white hispanic can give birth to a black hispanic and they often do. I've seen blondes in Latin America, and I've seen people of all races have all sorts of features which you wouldnt expect. To think that every race is perfectly sorted into boxes genetically is the most ridiculous idea from a pure scientific point of view.

I will say, that yes, blonde hair on a black baby is rare, but it does happen and I have seen it. I have also seen white babies born with Afros from two white parents.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Dude, you are obviously racist. White males commit more murder, at least the mass murder type of murder. What you are discussing are statistics of those caught. How do you justify your ignorance? Getting caught means absolutely nothing, look at the world and see what crimes are taking place, do you see black people commiting crimes all the time or do you see the black criminals in jail? If you honestly think that only blacks commit crimes, you are ridiculous even for a racist, I don't even think the average Nazi would believe that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Blond hair and blue eyes are what the majority of blacks hate.

This should be obvious. If you arent blonde and tall, and the tall blondes hate you, do you have much of a choice but to hate them? Like attracts like, racists hate each other, but also fuel each other, and it has nothing to do with how they look on the outside, it's their brains.

It's not that all blacks hate blondes, it's not that all blondes hate blacks. The world does not work in groups. It's simply, some people hate some people, and sometimes they think you are in the group that hates them. Eminem is blonde and he's not hated by blacks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I doubt very seriously that he is racist. Nicholas1m7 hit the nail on the head with the second post- he's just dealing with people being bitter. I'm suprised nobody who has ever worked in a restaurant waiting tables has replied yet.

8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

African americans are a different breed of homo sapien to africans, they're africans selectively bred to be good slaves.

This isnt true either. It takes more than a few hundred years to breed in submissiveness. What happened is, the blacks in America arent true Africans anymore. Slaves were often raped by white slave masters, giving them the genes of the white racist slave master. In the future generations you cannot be surprised if you have new blacks born with the aggressive rapist tendency. These genes were imported into the black gene pool, so at this point whatever set of genes you have, they have, and perhaps you have more of them, but blacks in America are not genetically different from whites in America BECAUSE of slavery, inter-racial dating, and the rape of slaves. At this point, if there are behavior types which exist among blacks in America, that do not exist among Africans, you have to take all of history into account. In specific you have to trace back the genetic history.

I will say, that among all races there are dominants and submissives. Among all races there are slaves and slave owners. If blacks were not around, white people would have enslaved each other. Slavery was never a racial idea, it's always a way of thinking.
    The only thing you said that makes a lot of sense is the atheletics. A lot of blacks are atheletes because of slavery, but there are also a lot of blacks who arent atheletes. Slavery was not for thousands of years, it was only hundreds, 400 or so at the most. 400-500 years is not long enough to completely alter the gene pool to the point you are thinking of so that personality and everything else changes. What happened is simple, evolution has been occuring this whole time. So now you have blacks today with your genes, native american genes, and african genes, combined. Just because you cannot glance and see that they have your genes does not mean that during the time they have been here that there was no inter-breeding, because thats unlikely. It's also likely that you have native american genes. If we arent all the same race already due to us all being in the same country for so long, we will be. We don't look the same, but genetically, if even one of your family members mated with someone outside of your race, or with someone of mixed race but who looked white, thats all it really takes.

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

On this issue I am self taught. You are right. If I was relying on the liberal propaganda taught in university, I would believe what you do!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  10. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Their parents must have had mixed blood then.

11. Satyr Banned Banned

Here’s some news for you.
    I’m beginning to hate you also.
    I’m white.

Maybe it’s not them…..

12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

If White males commit more murders, it's because there are way more White males than Black Males in the country. What really matters is per capita. I live in a mixed city with a relatively small Black population. Almost every shooting suspect and convict is Black. I do agree that anyone who thinks that White people don't commit crime is out to lunch since it is obvious that they do so stop with the straw man argument already.

13. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Count Sudoku

If White males commit more murders, it's because there are way more White males than Black Males in the country. What really matters is per capita. I live in a mixed city with a relatively small Black population. Almost every shooting suspect and convict is Black. I do agree that anyone who thinks that White people don't commit crime is out to lunch since it is obvious that they do so stop with the straw man argument already.

Since you want to play the racism game. Why did white males slaughter almost all the natives? How many wars, or world wars did black, brown or any of the minorities launch? How many wars have women launched?

It's not even about race, but please, if you are trying to convince me that black males commit all the murders on the planet you sound out of your mind. And shootings and stuff like that, I mean really look at world war 1 and world war 2, look at the civil war, and yes there were black people who faught with America in these wars, but to try and tell me that black people were the masterminds behind everything sounds outrageous.

I know you hate black people, and nothing you say will be rational because you arent a rational person, you are feeling an emotion and coming up with the words to justify how you feel, but be realistic and just say it. Say you are a racist. It's annoying to other racists, as well as non-racists when you talk so racist to the point you don't make sense anymore. You are sounding like "I hate black people so bad that their skin color hurts my eyes and is killing our children!"

How exactly is black skin murdering anyone? If you want to really get down to it, how are you any different from Charles Manson? I bet he agrees with your opinions too, he looks like you, I mean, how are you and him different? I'll wait for you to tell me how you are different. If you can't, then admit to being a racist scumbag.

You know, I don't mind racists at all. It's just the closet racists that bother me. If a person is going to be racist, please be brave enough to say you are a racist. Don't say racist comments over and over and prove you are a racist, and then deny being one, as if people are stupid, or blind. We know a racist when we see one. We can respect a racist, but we cannot respect a dishonest racist, and there is a huge difference between them.

14. cade Banned Banned

I travel all over the country for my work. From what I see is there is alot more racism against whites than the other way around.

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Why would I admit to being a racist? In your fucked up mind, that would mean everything I said was untrue. If Hitler said 2+2 is 4, you wouldn't believe it.

16. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

That's because the racism that really matters is hidden; built into the institutions that you take for granted. Consider why a disproportionate number of people living in the wealthy suburbs of any city are white. Consider why a disproportionate number of people in the top jobs are white men. Ask yourself whether these discrepancies can be adequately explained by notions of 'lazy' blacks or 'incompetent' women (no they can't - it's the notions themselves that are lazy, not the people they try to explain away). Think about these things.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

So true. White people are the least racist people in the world. Especially the ones who have no dealings with Blacks. Want to know why Southerners and poor people are more racist? Because they live with Blacks and know what they are like. If poor people had money, they would move away from Blacks which is what "white flight" is all about.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Obviously you have never been a teacher who tried teaching an all White class and an all Black class.

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I see from your replies to my post that you haven't thought about this enough yet. Go away and think about it some more then, when I think you've thought about it enough, I'll get back to you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Red, you are awesome!

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes, I suppose I am a bit. And hi to you too, and yes I'm fine. I've been a bit busy and, when I have logged on, you've all bored me away again so...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How are you?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm alright; sorry for boring you away. Seems like there's nothing to talk about but the war.

I do read all your posts. You have a fantastic outlook. Keep it up!

23. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Ok. I give. Why?

Ok. I give. Why?

You just asked me to ask myself something and then you went ahead and answered it for me. What's up with that?

Ok.