Black Holes Feed On Quantum Foam, Says Cosmologist

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by cav755, Apr 2, 2014.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You have yet to show that.Talk on the other hand is cheap.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undefined Banned Banned

@paddoboy the troll.

Just how self-insensible are you? First you assert the particle goes through both slits. Then you later say no-one knows.

How more self-contradictory can you be in one troll incarnation lifetime, paddo?

And now you have the stupidity and hypocrisy and totally off-the-scale INSENSIBILITY to your own stupidity and hypocrisy that you would DENY you were the one contradicting himself?

Unbelievable trollish bottom-of-the-barrel material if ever there was, this paddo nincompoop troll. Oh his poor poor wifey. Sad case indeed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As you take great people out of context, you also take me out of context.
    The first idiotic claim was the particle goes through one.
    I contradicted and corrected it to it goes through both...
    That is a 100% legitimate interpretation of the quantum weirdness that takes place.
    But in essence no one knows what happens..its the weirdness of quantum mechanics....

see....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Just as light/photons approaching a BH, are never seen to cross the EH from an outside FoR......
    From the local FoR though, they do cross as if nothing has happened, ignoring tidal gravity effects.

Now you should be able to see that by now undefined....
    We have shown that light is constant...
    We have shown that time travel to the future, is theoretically possible...
    We have shown that anyone claiming to have a ToE out of the mainstream establishment and subsequently no access to the many technical instruments and probes, is just plain ordinary delusional associated with self grandeur.
    And finally, we have shown that the aether as presented by the other troll is non existent and the particle going through both slits is an accepted interpretation on things.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undefined Banned Banned

INTERPRETATION is now 'proof' in your world? WTF?

You made a claim you can't support in any cogent manner. You even contradicted yourself on that same claim. Period.

And you still have the stupid hide to criticize others who know better than you about everything under discussion here?

And you also still 'believe' your infantile beliefs are right and Penrose, Einstein and other Nobel Laureates are 'wrong' if they contradict your stupid 'me too!' crap? Unbelievable. Insensibility personified to the max in you, paddo. How do you even function is a mystery greater than QM can ever present. Sad

Do/learn better, poor paddo. *Sigh*

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

9. Undefined Banned Banned

Weren't you the one shouting and demanding 'proof' from everyone else since you lobbed? Silly.

And you wouldn't know what was mish-mash or what wasn't. You are too stupid and ignorant of both 'sides' points so embarrassing both 'sides' with your 'me too!' pretense at being 'relevant' Silly.

I quoted them to you and Grumpy et al. Just because you're in denial due to cognitive dissonance 'self-defense mechanism' kicking in to protect your 'beliefs set', is no call to be so proud of your denial and blaming Penrose, Einstein et al for already long ago proving you are in lalaland.

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No way sonny boy!!! I'm keeping well clear of lalaland and you.....
    Byeeeee.

11. Undefined Banned Banned

Too late, silly insensible troll, you've 'been there' all along since you lobbed in here (and probably always have been in real life too). Sad.

12. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

My mistake: I didn't really read the post and thought you were quoting that crazy genius guy. Your fault for being a cut-paste-parrot-crackpot: you cause people to start ignoring your mindless drivel. But let me try again:

Do you think that putting crackpot words in peoples' mouths they didn't say makes you look more or a lot more ridiculous than just claiming a mass delusion by those same people?

13. cav755 Banned Banned

Robert B. Laughlin describes space as a piece of window glass, "Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness."

This is in sync with my understanding of the aether as, or similar to, a supersolid.

It is what waves in a double slit experiment.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And on and on we go.
    Once again, if you are so 100% sure of a scenario where others are not, and you are sure of this aether as you present then get it peer reviewed.
    Or are you now going to sound like a conspiracy nut and claim that peer review and the establishment, are just plain ignoring your stuff and have it in for you?
    You know how delusional that is?
    And of course with the reputable friend you have quoted a 1000 times, we also had an otherwise great scientist named Fred Hoyle, who went to his grave still believing in Steady State.
    Then there was Lord Kelvin, who in around 1897 poopooed aeroplanes as unobtainable dreams. [What year did the Wright Brothers fly?]
    And then another great physicist Sir Ernest Rutherford once exclaimed that obtaining useful energy from an atom was moonshine.
    You see where this is heading?
    The aether as you present and keep repeating is non existent.
    What happens in the double slit experiment or why it happens is unknown. That's the weirdness of quantum.

15. cav755 Banned Banned

The following article is under consideration for publication in J. Fluid Mech.

'From the Newton's laws to motions of the fluid and superfluid vacuum: vortex tubes, rings, and others'
    http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3900

It is stating de Broglie's pilot-wave is a wave in the aether. In this interpretation, in a double slit experiment, it is the aether which waves.

When it is published, I will post a topic stating that it has been.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That doesn't prove any aether as you present exists.
    Nor does it reveal what happens in the double slit experiment.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Still wont change a thing....But tell me, why the obsession with your interpretation?

18. cav755 Banned Banned

Then why did you ask for there to be an article which states it is the aether which waves in a double slit experiment to be published?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I asked you to publish your paper.

and peer review.
    And as usual, you keep avoiding questions.
    Again, why the obsession with this "INTERPRETATION"

20. cav755 Banned Banned

You keep referring to space/time on this forum. Do you need to have published a paper referring to space/time to discuss space/time on this forum?

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Space/time is the overwhelmingly accepted scenario and arises from SR/GR.
    That is the incumbent model and by default, the logical one to accept. I don't need to publish a paper about it.
    You are obsessively proposing an aether in a manner that has been discredited and invalidated as a certainty. You need to prove that certainty.

And really, you keep avoiding questions and this is going round in circles.

22. cav755 Banned Banned

If you read what I posted here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment#de_Broglie.27s_wave_mechanics you will see that pilot-wave theory is starting to be accepted.

23. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Cav755, the hidden medium he refers to seems very much like what I call the foundational medium, an undetectable wave carrying aether if you like. It is the thing that makes the other interpretations of QM incomplete, and thus it is the stimulus for invoking the Hidden Variables interpretation. Without such a medium, there is no mechanism for the particle to be present even when it is not observed.