Black Holes are in the theory of everything.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

An atom is actually neutral at first zero mass. The positive membrane, and negative Black Hole = Zero. But with more Aether inside it, it becomes positive mass. But that happens at C so it is only neutral for a very short time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Ouch. How does more aether get in there with the black hole? Does the black hole grow by pulling in more aether?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NECROSHADE 50 Registered Member

Wow this posting is crazy

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I noticed you edited after I replied.

I'll give you a few minutes to get you edits done and then I will ask you about the negative, neutral and positive values again.

8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Thanks, I have it all in my head so its tricky to keep all of the information flowing.

The black Hole has a tiny vortex. Look around you.. all of those colours are the tiny vortex glowing with spins of different speeds. They reflect photons a bit like a mirror, but less sufficiently.

The vortex break down the surrounding Aether. This smaller Aether is then pushed by the larger Aether. Aether has a push, it doesn't like to touch its neighbour. The Black hole is neutral, so that is preferred from push. Once inside the membrane the forces become pull all of a sudden. Then the vortex blasts them back out again.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  9. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

So the photons strike the atom and are reflected in different colors depending on the spin of the atom that they are reflecting off of?
    Is this statement related to the photons reflecting off of the atom? What does the surrounding aether have to do with the photons that reflect off the atom?

When you say "smaller aether", what does that have to do with photons that are reflecting off of the atom?
    The aether has a push and doesn't like to touch its neighbor. That makes it sound like the aether is composed of some kind of units that don't like to touch. What are those things in the aether that don't like to touch?
    Does preferred from push mean that it is not affected by the push of aether?

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

We have two states for the Atom. A brand new atom is neutral. A neutral atom can use the Aether as photons, because it can grab them with a neutral force.

Then we have an atom with mass.

Now the atom only works with photons, or tiny particles.

Photons actually enter the Atom's membrane towards the Black Hole. So they are inside the atom. Then they are blown out by the vortex at the centre of the Black Hole.

11. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

OK. Let's start with the first state of the atom. It is a new atom and is neutral. Is it correct to say it can grab photons that strike it instead of reflecting them because of the atoms neutral force?

Is it correct to say then the atom with mass forms from the neutral atom as a result of the neutral atom using the aether (which is the same as grabbing photons)?

Once the atoms has used the aether as photons and has attained mass, now it only works with photons, or tiny particles, correct? What do you mean when you say the atom now "only works with photons", does that mean that it stops using the aether and grabbing photons and starts reflecting photons at that point?

And then your statement, "Photons actually enter the Atom's membrane towards the Black Hole. So they are inside the atom. Then they are blown out by the vortex at the centre of the Black Hole" ... is that what happens after the atom has mass that is attained by using the aether and grabbing photons, and thus this is the mechanics of how the atom "reflects" the photons. Reflecting is another way of saying the photons are blown out by the vortex of an atom that has attained mass?

12. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yes the atom gets it mass by filling up with Aether when it is new. It also absorbs Aether when it is old, but only to replenish its mass. So much more slowly. that is Gravity.

Yes, the Atom with mass is too compact to allow the Aether to enter fast enough to give off light. So a photon is now small enough tol enter this compact space. But the photon may break some of the mass inside the atom, and this extra mass becomes extra photons. So 1 photon can release a few more.

Yes, that's colour.

13. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

OK, you have given us some of the mechanics of how an atom works and there are some problems. First I would like to start with you answering my question about the aether. What is it composed of? Is it positive or neutral?

Then I would like you to answer the question about how the new hydrogen atoms form. You say they are neutral when they are new but you don't say what they are made of when they form, only that when they are "new" they are neutral and they can grab aether.

Where do electrons come into the picture in the formation of new hydrogen atoms?

Do you consider the atom to be composed of energy? Do you consider the aether to be composed of energy? How do the different forms of energy, aether vs. atoms, exist side by side, i.e. what is the mechanism for the construction of the atom and the flow of aether that allows both to exist?

Do you consider it a problem of conservation of energy if an atom can take in one photon and throw off multiple photons?

14. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Its positive. It's a fundamental Particle. There's more information, but that would be running too far ahead.

They are made from Aether, everything is made from Aether.

The orbit of the Aether around the Black Hole is a a spiral that leads into the black hole. That is the electron. It is a slower version of the photon.

An atom is Aether as well. Everything is Aether which has had different things happen to it. An atom is Aether that has been forced to share the same space with another Aether particle. This causes the inside particle to pop at both ends (the vortex), and turn inside out (The Black Hole), and shrink, and become negative.

The photons were already in there, because the Aether that was absorbed by the atom is slowly scaled down to photon size by the Black Hole. The atom then takes a fresh supply of Aether by absorbing it from its membrane.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  15. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

OK. The aether is positive. That's a relief. Then the atom starts out neutral and becomes negative when it shrinks, turns inside out and becomes a negative black hole. What initiates the formation of the neutral atom from the positive aether and how do you get "neutral" from the positive aether? What drives the neutral atom to become a black hole, some detail here please? Describe the process from positive aether to neutral new atom to negative black hole.

How is the aether replenished after the atom grabs aether to gain mass, i.e. is the aether made up of fundamental particles and then it becomes a mix of photons and aether particles as photons are thrown off by the vortex after the black hole forms?

Is there an initial state, i.e. a universe made up of all aether particles that leads to the formation of atoms? What causes the initial state to progress to the atom building stage? What caused the initial state to come into being?

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No, there are two particles one inside the other. The inside particle becomes Negative. the outside particle is the Atom membrane which remains positive. They both share exactly the same area, so they are neutral when combined. The difference between the two is that the inside particle has inverted its membrane. Having inverted its membrane it's polarity has become inverted to negative. Imagine that the particles have a skin which is positive on the outside, and negative on the inside.

The Aether is infinite, it is the fundamental particle. It is Gravity, and comes to us from all around the planet.

The very first stage of the Universe was created by One Aether particle being pushed inside another aether particle. Then the vortex from the Black Hole broke down more particles. Day 1.

17. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Ok. Yikes, I'm going to pick up tomorrow. Your answer leads to many questions. But I am wondering why you call the atom a black hole and how it is negative if it is two particles, one positive and one negative that net out to a neutral. Also, you are saying that the electron is in the vortex and is composed of aether, and the aether is composed of particles. So the electron is also composed of aether particles. I'm not asking for an exact number, but do you have an idea of how many aether particles it takes to make a new atom, how many aether particles have to be pulled in from the aether to give the atom mass, etc.? And what forces are involved in the process of the formation of new neutral atoms, then the two particles one inside the other, then the inside one turns inside out to become a black hole ... I mean, what is making all of this occur?

I pick up tomorrow, thanks for your explanations.

18. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The Inside of the Atom is the Black Hole, not the outside. An atom contains a Black Hole on the inside.

Pressure makes all of this happen. The Aether is positive, it pushes. When You have an area the size of a Galaxy then you get particles that squash together.

19. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Good, thanks. See you tomorrow.

20. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

OK, good morning. I had nightmares last night

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Just kidding.

Let’s start with your statement that everything is made from the aether. Then you say, “The Aether is infinite, it is the fundamental particle. It is Gravity, …

I am assuming that there was a point in time that only the aether existed and was homogeneous and isotropic. Was there such a time, i.e. a beginning?

And my question earlier was, “Do you consider the aether to be composed of energy?”

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

My initial plan was to make the Universe easy to create itself. All I needed was the Aether. I figured out how the Aether can make each particle using the same few rules. I had a jelly-like particle, it stretches, it shrinks, it snaps, and it can turn inside out if it has a hole in it. It's inside is the opposite polarity to its outside. It changes colour when it is put under a lot of pressure. I think the secret of being the only fundamental particle is to be able to turn inside out. If you had a balloon that burst, but just turned inside out, and was still a balloon, but the opposite polarity, you wouldn't really have lost anything much. Everything shooting away from your positive polarity suddenly returns to your negative polarity. I think that's the secret. Basically it folds into a hole of itself. It's hard to put into words.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  22. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Let us assume that when you say, “My initial plan was to make the Universe easy to create itself”, that you do not mean you are God. Am I correct to interpret that statement this way, “When I first thought about how the universe came into existence I figured it had to have created itself”? Then it would be my impression that you went on to describe for yourself how all you really needed was a jelly-like particle.

If I am correct, the jelly-like particle came from your imagination. Then taking that imaginative idea further you figured out all of the rest of the ideas, one at a time, step by step, until you realized that you have all of the needed ideas to explain the universe and the physics that it obeys.

Would you confirm that my understanding is a fair characterization of your process of enlightenment?

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Not really. My first thought was how to get things moving without any physics, so I wanted perpetual motion. I figured that I was allowed particles, and I just allowed them to be infinite. That's it really. You get pressure. Pressure is a push, so Gravity had to be a push. A pull would be adding some free physics.

My whole theory is based on just a pressure. I took everything else from scientific evidence.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010