Black Hole Essay

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Reiku, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

We live not far from each other. But I am not going to discuss how he is viewed by you or anyone else. I don't think it's fair he cannot stick up for himself.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

Look I'll make this easy on everyone, I won't start any physics topics ever again!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tach Banned Banned

I don't know why you keep lying:

Never mind , you made quite a few errors much bigger than that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Alphanumeric would beg to differ. So would, I'm quite sure, many more who are aware of modelling black holes like this.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

I will admit ''The first class on Black Holes I took actually teaches you about how the spherical coordinates can describe the two dimensional sphere of a Black Hole,'' was quite a sloppy sentance. I defined it time and time again though and you were still refusing to listen and be corrected. It took Alphanumeric to say ''it was obvious what he was talking about,'' but then you still argued with him.

9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Tach, the text you highlight him saying quite clearly refer to the sphere. He talks about the tangent to the event horizon. It's in the same bit of text you quote. Funny how you didn't highlight that bit in read. You saw 'spherical coordinates' and jumped on him for saying 2d when he was referring to the coordinates of a sphere. It's clear from his post. It's clear from his context. Tangent to a sphere. Thus it doesn't include varying r. I replied because you also linked to the wrong thing, thus compounding your mistake.

I was perfectly justified in replying. His context was clear and you then said something inconsistent. I know you have trouble accepting any kind of mistake but for god sake grow up a little. You're like a child you throws a tantrum whenever anyone says anything non-supporting to them. Most people realise learning from their mistakes is a part of life. Why haven't you?

Yes, why would I correct something which needs to be corrected, it's almost as if I value accuracy and I thought you might learn from the experience not to jump down people's throats every 5 seconds.

I notice you skipped over my comment about you and Magneto again. Do you think I wouldn't notice you ignored that? It only serves to make my comments more valid, that you have trouble accepting when you're wrong and you get aggressive or dishonest in such situations.

Like I said, if you wish to complain about my behaviour as a mod, feel free to ask JamesR to look through this thread. He seems to have already done so though so I doubt you'll get anything from it.

Making up your own terms again I see.

It's unpleasant not to work in natural units but your claim if you set c=1 you must set G=1 is not true. No one does it but that doesn't mean it would be wrong if you did it, just unpleasant. And there's no confusion, other than you and Tach not realising your assertion was mistaken.

No, it's massively streamlined the calculations. Dimensional analysis is so simple it's taught to school children. This is just an application of it. I'm sorry you find it confusing but I think that's more a reflection on you than the method. You find vectors confusing.

I never said your posts were right. I firmly believe you don't understand anything you're saying and you're lying about being in such education. No one with such education would think Reiku anything other than a delusional liar. I only stuck up for you on 2 points to get Tach to realise his overly aggressive approach is not appreciated or even justified in some circumstances.

10. Magneto_1 Super Principia Registered Senior Member

mod note: spammed advertisement removed.

Try something new. It is obvious to me that you are no physics inventor; you can't even come up with new false arguments! You just keep spouting the same BS!!

And you think that others don't see your BS; we all do!!

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2856250&postcount=89

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  11. Magneto_1 Super Principia Registered Senior Member

Prometheus kiss my A**!

AlphaNumeric, maybe that will teach you to stop claiming falsehoods!

But I know it won't.

Both you and Prometheus abuse your positions, and carry sockpuppets! And then jump on others for sockpuppets. There is such hypocrisy on this forum, that it is comedy!

12. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

I sense a holiday from SciForums might be coming your way, soon.

13. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

How did you guess?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Could this thread be closed now please.

15. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.