Black Crime

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alexb123, Aug 29, 2005.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Jerome:

I bet you brighten up their day, though.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Put something up, in the way of stats, barren, and I'll let you know. Make sure they are not from some racist first, though, will you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jerome Registered Member

There are absolutely more blacks committing crimes that directly affect the quality of ordinary peoples' lives, especially the quality of life of other black people. There is an inordinately high percentage crimes committed by blacks against other blacks. It's a fact. I presented these statistics earlier. And the fact of the matter is that not many people black, white or whatever seem to care about it.

Nobody wants to discuss it because you are labelled a "racist". I don't even believe in a such thing as race. There is no race. But there are severe problems within the culture of the black community, and no one wants to address these issues.

Do whites have problems within the culture of their communities, yes. But we are not killing each other in record numbers and 16% of the white population isn't in prison.

There are severe problems with crime within the black community. It has nothing to do with biology or genetics. It has to do with poverty, lack of education, and an acceptance of ghetto culture as something that is positive.

Until blacks and whites and whoever will freely admit there is a problem there, I and everyone I know will continue to use black skin as a marker of violent behavior and will be on guard against black brutality.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jerome Registered Member

Yes, sometimes I brighten it with my fists.

8. Jerome Registered Member

So, let me ask you, you never ever ever use skin color and the cultural signals that someone give off as a warning?

You don't feel uneasy at all when late one night a group of ten kids (black) gets on the same subway car as you and they start pushing and shoving, hollering, swinging on the posts etc... What if your loved one is with you? That doesn't make you nervous at all? You don't start thinking about a possible fight and ways to defend yourself and your loved one?

If you answer no, we both know you are being dishonest.

9. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Go right ahead and address them then. I'll let you get on with your "stats."

I don't want to discuss them with you because I think you overlook so much, in your "stats." You can't compare black on black, black on white, or black on fucking anything else crime stats until you have levelled the playing field. Show me how you have overcome century's, maybe even millenia, of racial bias, en-slavement, abuse and torture, and maybe I will listen to you. Until then, fuck off.

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

What if ten "whatever the fucking hell color you are" kids got on that same subway car and started "pushing and shoving, hollering, swinging on the posts, etc.?" Would you "start thinking about a possible fight and ways to defend yourself and your 'precious' loved one?" We have our quota of idiots here. Don't become another one.

11. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The types of crime races do is indicative of the type of animal they are.
    Black people get involved with gangs and so forth because thats where they are in evolution.
    They get territories (or "hoods") mark it up with graffitti, and then fight eachother for those territories. They're not the type of animal to readily function with a society, but rather to function with their "gang" against everyone and everything else.
    White people are an animal more inclined to battle on a larger scale, crusade against foreigners and start wars. They've behaved like black people in the past, but their culture has evolved past that and onto a new way of operating. Part of that evolution involved making "laws" which made their old behaviour "illegal", and they're gangs have joined to make civilisations.
    White people have evolved with this society, black people were injected into it while they were still a tribal animal. So they're naturally inclined to break the laws of white society. Laws created to inhibit the precise way in which black people are instinctually encouraged to behave.
    White people still have the vestiges of such behaviour in their instincts, but they've had longer getting used to these laws which discourage those behaviours and as such they're more in sync with where western culture is at now.
    It's not just "negros" with a disproportionately high crime rate, it's every tribal people from around the globe that have found themselves in a civilisation that they didn't evolve with.
    Australian aborigines, south american indians, tribal people from southern asia etc etc, all have either been thrown into a city or had a city built on top of them and now when they go about living in accordance with their instincts they're committing a "crime".
    A lion or tiger living in new york would probably committ a few crimes as well, defecating in public, indecent exposure, jay walking, and ofcourse murder. Well it's really no different. Tigers are supposed to be living their own lifestyle in their own environment, where all these behaviours aren't crimes but a tried and true formula for success as a living organism.

12. Jerome Registered Member

Hey f-bomber f-you too. What the heck suburb do you live in? My people came over here on a boat at the beginning of the twentieth century, and they were spat on and oppressed also, but they didn't wallow in it. Grow up, man. You can talk about oppression until you are blue in the face but it doesn't account for the current behavior that I or my neighbors experience on a daily basis.

I live in a 65% black city. Blacks are not oppressed from where I sit. Blacks run everything in Baltimore City. The mayor might be white, but very few other people in city government or municipal jobs are.

Any black kid who graduates from highschool has the opportunity to get a scholarship to any of the predominantly white public colleges in Maryland. That's right, a free ride on a minority scholarship. And you know what, I think it's great! I welcome it. Please, come get educated and stop acting like an imbecile. So, why don't they go. And, I don't want to here about poverty. I was poor too, and I went. I worked, and I went to school, and pulled myself out of the mud.

And, tough guy. My stats are all on the previous page in my initial post. But like I said in that post, statistics do not account for everything. I use them in combination with my empirical observations, and you know what, there is a huge problem.

Black culture has become even more split off and isolated since the era of segregation. Yes, based on linguistical studies, since the civil rights era and the institution of multiple programs to speed integration, black culture has become more divergent and isolated from mainstream culture. This is a huge problem. I believe in multiculturalism, but there has to some core form of cohesion if a society is going to progress and survive.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2005
  13. Jerome Registered Member

In an evolutionary sense, all human beings are animals; however, there is nothing genetic that makes blacks in American society behave the way they do. If anything, based on what we know about genetics, people of African descent have greater genetic diversity than people descended from any other so called "race", and this would make them genetically superior in a sense (if there is such a thing as genetic superiority)

It's a culture defect that is causing black americans to react the way they to socio-econimic conditions. It's a form of cultural isolation and lack of mainstream socialization that both causes and perpetuates this behavior.

But what can be done about it? How do we break down the isolation and bring people into the mainstream who do not want to be there?

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Jerome:

"Cultural signals", yes. Skin color, never.

The color of their skin is irrelevant. I'd be just as worried by a group of white kids acting the same way. Wouldn't you?

Why do you keep bringing race in where it is irrelevant?

15. Koolz Registered Member

Yup, that's exactly what I mean. Though not height or weight, just the fact that those people were all thugs. If you see a black person, keep walking. If you see a black gun on said person, walk the other direction. The weapon is the similarity, not the color of skin you should watch out for. Statistics will tell you not every single black person is a thug that will beat and rob you, but that every single person- regardless of skin color, flashing a weapon downtown at night is someone you should avoid entirely. This is one of countless similarities between those beatings that have nothing to do with skin color.

16. Koolz Registered Member

How about instead avoiding black or avoiding nothing you avoid something else, like for me I will always avoid violently loud kids. I hate kids like that, and don't appreciate that quality in adults either. Is there anything socially unnacceptable about that? Wouldn't looking at different similarities ensure people won't berate you for your version of common sense like they are doing right now in this thread? That way, you can avoid the bullshit and have a peaceful day.

17. Jerome Registered Member

I agree, but my point is that the kid/adult is usually black. My question is why?

There are a great number of blacks who behave 180 degrees differently than the rest of mainstream culture on a very basic level. Why behave like that when it is unnecessary? There is no reason for it. There is nothing predeterminative about having dark skin and how you will behave. So don't behave like that.

18. sniffy Banned Banned

Two nations with high so called 'black crime' rates: USA and South Africa.
    Apart from high 'black crime' rates what else have these two nations in common?

I would suggest one of these is the violent suppression and segregation of a people (who happen to be black).

Let's think around this subject and look at some more examples:
    The UK: Initiated and perpetuated the violent suppression and segregation (of several peoples all with dark skin).
    Nazi Germany: Violent suppression and segregation of a people (Jews - whom the Nazi often demonised as being dark). Look at the crime rate amongst Jews there. What ? Low? Might that be because there are hardly any Jews left?!
    Take a look at Israel and the Middle East. Violent suppression and segregation of a people (Palestinian and Muslim). any effect on 'crime rates'?

Back to the USA: What are the crime rates amongst Native American populations (also subjected to violent suppression and segregation and denigration for the colour of their skin)? Are they high? No statistics posted interestingly.

Can you see any links here? Are they black and white enough or would you like some grey as well?

Well how about adding 'urbanised poor' to this mix; bad housing; low expectations; why not limit access to quality health care; then add a few drugs and a drop of alcohol; throw a couple of guns in there and a high proportion of young people without jobs. Take away the trees too. Have I mentioned education?

Just out of interest are there any statistics available for violent crime carried out by black people who have not come from the ranks of the urban poor or who have overcome the barriers to success that such a background might pose? Didn't think so.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But there are white communities with exactly the same problems, yet the crime rates in those areas are less than the black "ghettos" ....why?

Baron Max

20. Facial Valued Senior Member

I doubt this. Do you have any stats in mind?

21. sniffy Banned Banned

So exactly which white communities have been violently suppressed and segregated?

Interestingly enough I live not that far from a major conurbation that has a number of 'white majority' estates where poverty and urban issues mentioned above are rife. Guess what? Violent crime, drugs, alcohol abuse, domestic and family abuse, gangs, car jackings... Not long ago a 90 year old who lived near me ('peaceful' suburb) was beaten to death in her own home by two white 13 year olds. There's a growing list of these types of events.

Yeah crime it's bad and it makes a lot of people dead and dead miserable. Let's discuss it and tackle it by all means but not by picking on one particular group of people and saying 'see they're the worst'. Getting rid of guns (legal and illegal) might be a start. (oh lord I've released the hounds of behelzebub!).

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So .....y'all think that there's no such thing as poverty in white neighborhoods???? Are y'all serious? I mean, how can you even ask?? ...LOL!

Baron Max

23. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

he was asking for statistics proving this.go to yate and you will find out the truth about your safe white poor communities.