Black Crime

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alexb123, Aug 29, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

b
    max....in oneofyur rants, where you seem to glorify in your lacxk of empathy....typical, you ask the duh question of why whould blacks want tolive with whites.......because hey are human. many see that e are all humans. gotit?...only ractist like yourself live in some idealistic nightmare where you actually envisage some total apartetite between races of people......didn't hear you racists saying this when you went and got slaves to do yer dirty work...?

andspeaking of SLAVES> . you ask the ridiculous question of whys it Pakistanis who have only been 'herre' a little while are docs and ...oooo udder important jobs are done by them, but not blacks.....

well for one, a said. black people didn't actual volunteer to come did they now. their whole identity was strpped from them, and ever since have had to put up wit the evil eye from peoplelike yerself......hey dude, watchout, they're moving in next door. whatya gonna do NOW hehe

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

All of the excuses that y'all make for the lack of black advancement in the USA is nothing more than showing/proving that they NEED excuses!! If y'all really see blacks as "equal" to whites (and other races?), then they sure as hell wouldn't need all the excuses, would they? Personally, I think those continual excuses make it even harder for the blacks ...perhaps it makes it easier for them to continue their high rate of violent crime? "The whitey made me do it, boss!"

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

you do not listen bmax. it is very very very.......very hard to speak to people who do not listen. do not absorb. thiscreates a spinning vortex whereby the expliner find her/him self in a never-ending pursuit....goind round in circles

you lave me no option but to voodu curse you to come back black in the next life. thing isi'll have to find a way to word it sos you remember bmax...otherwise there'd be na point now wold thereee?...hehe

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If I do, I'll succeed just like I did as a white man!!! And I wouldn't take government handouts or welfare or charity to do so!!

Baron Max

9. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

We should at least be happy we come in varieties, we are not doing much to the enviroment anymore. Anyway I hope black violence will subside too, I hope violence subsides period

10. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Eh? The CIA began as the Office of Strategic Services, which was a created in 1942 by Roosevelt to spy and conduct sabotage/assignation missions against Axis countries. Do you have a source for this claim?

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, hope in one hand, and shit in the other hand ....and see which one fills up first.

Baron Max

12. Facial Valued Senior Member

Call it whatever you want. We interpret them as valid reasons.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhh dear oh deary me. this fool thinks only black people areon welfare.......

all we can hope for iis the ego death of mr b max. no loss no loss

14. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Cotton: The dates are stated in the links.

Sniffy: And stating that black people are the perpetrators of all violent crime as well as being lazy, tax evading, rioting looters. Well if that ain't racist my name is Dubya!

And where have I stated this?

Sniffy: .....thanks for your detailed knowledge of.....New York and Belgium! Your comment about various groups mixing from time to time in harmony was interesting however

I don't glean anything from your response. I gave you examples of how people voluntarily segregate themselves. There will always be those who prefer to live with their own kind and that doesn't bother me at all. Why would I want to live with people who would treat me with hostility or mistrust? It is nice and well to believe the whole world can live together in racial/religious harmony without conflict but I haven't found that anywhere...and I travel quite a bit.

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Duendy: oh Lucy Lucy......so what. we shoudl all just abide by your informtional data on this. and send tha blcaks home to Africa....? whatis it you are saying?

Now go back and read my posts and tell me where I have suggested or infered the above? I have given an example of how a place like NY and Belgium, though diverse and multicultural still have conflict among different groups and how they VOLUNTARILY segregate themselves.

Duendy: of course it is complex. VERY complex. and errr i am not hypersenstive. i feel it that b.max is a ravin racist...his manner. his stoicness. his rigiiidity, andlack of empathy

And you know all this from reading a few of his posts? I know African americans who have the same feelings but no one calls them racist. If anything Baron simply sounds angry but lets say he is a racist, SO WHAT? If he is then simply dismiss him because you are certainly not going to change his mind. Baron is bringing up opinions that are not 'politically correct' but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be addressed or don't have any validity. Some of his points I actually agree with.

Duendy: therer is tradition that keeps popl in gehttoized circumstancees...and fear

What tradition is this? And how do you explain the fact that many escape the ghetto?

Duendy: tis thread is about 'black crime'...black people have a right to be ferful regardingthe hostilities from whites.

Okay so all black people should be afraid of white hostility? Black people should live in fear is that it? What did Malcolm grace this earth only to have black people sitting around being afraid? This attitude disgusts me.

Duendy: such lovely character as the late singer Nat King Cole found this put after he and familiy moved into the very affulent Hollywood hlls, and was targetted, the fukers even poisoned his dog

Look at the era Duendy. Today affluent blacks can live in their own affluent neighborhoods as well as racially diverse affluent communities. I ask again if you have the money to live anywhere, why would you choose to live with those who don't want you there?

D: instead of 'politely' informing us how it 'really is' girlfriend, let us look for ways to get beyond tis crap. not cowtow to it. accept tings as tey have BEEN. oterwise it will go on and on. the powers that be love tis state of affiars. it is divide and rule and diverts attention away from THEIR evil which is promoting this

Okay duendy what is your grand plan to change racism? Are you going to change the racist? I say fuck the racists and take care of ones people. If someone doesn't want me to eat in their restaurants, live in their neighborhood, date their son, or eat in their home that's fine with me because their are plenty of places where I am welcome. Are people of color only viable if they are welcomed in by whites? Is that your thinking?

D: have you heard of'cosmopolitan areas'?

NY is one of them and it is not without its racism.

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

also the war on drugs...do you know about ethnic cleansing...about teutter corruption of government, etc etdc. all tis is included. its not really about the black person 'climbing the ladder and getting afluent' all of that IS the corruptio feeding the monster

17. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

He obviously hasnt encountered Cool Skill

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Good post, Lucysnow ....let's just hope a few people read it and understand the issues. Too many people are too quick to resort to personal accusations instead of thinking about the actual issues of racism and segragation.

Thanks for a good post,

Baron Max

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

i am listening to yo

20. Facial Valued Senior Member

Why do some people mistake cultural aspects with racial ones?

21. sniffy Banned Banned

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  22. sniffy Banned Banned

"I would think it would be easy for you to find stats on "murderous jewish rapists", everyone knows how dangerous Jewish neigborhoods are."

Yes just ask the Palestinians about it.

However I was referring to my previous posts about black jews. If blacks are so predisposed to violent crime it should be easy enough to come up with statistics from the Jewish community to show that black Jews commit most of the crimes.

23. sniffy Banned Banned

Lucy Snow:
    "And stating that black people are the perpetrators of all violent crime as well as being lazy, tax evading, rioting looters. Well if that ain't racist my name is Dubya!"

You didn't Baron did. JB also implies the same with every post and refuses to accept any interpretation other than race. I object!

But I've come around to thinking that you are right segregation is the key. As long as one segregated group doesn't expect the other segregated group to do its dirty work I think I'll be fine with that.

Of course segregation will iradicate greed, poverty, drugs and human disfunctionality (well these issues are not a problem in 'white society' anyway) so there will be no crime at all and all the resources will be shared equally so that won't be a problem in either of these groups and they will all be living in absolute harmony. Just like 'Lord of the Flies', right?

And they call me an idealist!

Or how about inventing a time machine and we can go back to the days before the European set his sites on plundering the riches of Africa and Asia? Lots of peace reigned then eh?

Or we could look beyond race and instead at the 'system' which has helped to produce such grands scale materialism, selfishness and greed.

File that under: no easy answers found.