Black Americans should be pissed!

Discussion in 'History' started by thefountainhed, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

We like our blacks just the way they are. Again, no need for such solutions. And why don't you propose to get rid of the whites, especially since it is the white president, after all, who's making life in the world so problematic?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Idioticy is not related to skin colour.
    In order to get rid of that all people on this planet must be killed.
    Except for me and a few of my friends of course.

p.s. KKK doesn't agree with you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Quite wrong. You and a few other whites must be the first ones to be relieved of their earthly duties.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

I am calm, mellow after a couple of glasses of wine. And yes oppression really is funny when you think about it. The oppressors are usually people so scared of losing their self imposed superiority that they become inbred freaks... all so that the niggers didn't mess up their bloodlines. Fear and ignorance lead people to become more idiotic than they actually are. For example:

Sounds like a plan. So why don't you start implementing it? Why don't you take your guns and start shooting anyone who has kinky hair and some skin colour. Why just propose it? Why not just do it? Of course you do realise that the majority of the jobs that will open up will be jobs that inbred Klan members would not want to do. Even inbred trailer trash KKK lovers must have some standards. At least one would hope they do. After all, many of their grand daddy's were so keen on keeping the blood pure that some married their own family folk.

Ah White Power... Shame the people chanting that feel the need to hide their faces under white bedsheets. Cowards always have that certain special something that makes them want to hide.

Funny indeed.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Bells:
    Black people do not have shitty jobs, poor people have shitty jobs.

I'm proud to be white. I'm proud of my German-Irish roots. There is nothing wrong with this, except when you turn it around and use it as a reason for oppression.

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Look, I'm hoping to give all negroes, even the most decrepid homeless crack heads, a fresh white child each out of the goodness of my heart. I'm that serious about reconciliation.
    If I can make such sacrifices for our black brothers then can't you at least stop using the word nigger? It's really creeping me out to keep reading that word.
    Just last night I was packing a screaming little girl with pure white skin into a black box for Mr Johnson, the negro down the road who sells watches out of his jacket, when I heard the word nigger used in one of those rap songs.
    It made me so mad that I beat on the child untill she was black and blue, and then I obviously had to gas her and get a new child with pure white skin (to match her pure christian soul) for mr johnson to eat.
    So please, stop using the n word.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Lou, you are in rare form tonight.

Bells:
    Avatar is North-East European, Latvian if I'm not mistaken. I rather doubt he sports a Rebel flag.
    I mean calm the fuck down already. Look, I enjoy mocking hysterical liberals as much as the next girl, but the repetitive Jesse Jackson shit is just...boring.

11. Bells Staff Member

Nothing wrong with being any colour CC. I'm proud to be taupe...

What? After you'd tenderised her and everything? Tsk Tsk.. hope you pack a meat mallet in the care boxes Lou. Even fresh white meat needs to be tenderised.

Jesse Jackson!?! Egads woman! I was going for the Ghandi spiel when he was still in South Africa.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I hate fuckin taupes. Don't trust em neither. They steal all the dancing jobs on rap videos leaving honest white man dancers like myself dancing hungrily on the streets.

Our coloured friends are accustommed to eating whatever the hyenas leave behind of tired hartebeest carcasses.
    Don't worry, these kids melt in their mouths.

13. Bells Staff Member

Aww Lou. A white man in the throes of an epileptic fit does not amount to a white man dancing. Try and get a tan pink fleshed little man. Get out in some of that Brisbane sun and your fits might end up looking like you're dancing.

You could try putting a bigger hat out on the sidewalk...

Our coloured friends could probably hunt better than most. It was probably the hyenas who fed on the carcasses of the beasts our coloured friends left behind.

Only if sauteed in red wine and seasoned with bay leaves, basil and a pinch of freshly ground pepper.

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I was insanely bored, Xev,
    sci is a good place to relax and laugh. I know, pathetic.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

*Shrugs*
    I have about fifty pages of crap I wrote that I need to type up and edit, but here I am.
    I was referring to Bells.
    I just thought it was funny to accuse a Latvian of being a Cracker.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

What are you trying to say about hyenas, Bells? :bugeye:

Yes, I've tried explaining to them that there are many delightfull things they can do with their food to make it more delicious, but as soon as I hand the children over they just start biting into them while they're still squirming. If I try to grab the child back off them to at least put it in the microwave or something, they growl at me, one even bit my thumb with his gold teeth.

17. Silicon Intelligence Registered Member

You speak as if one should be suprised that there were other Holocausts as well. There was the 30 million Christian Holocaust at the hands of Russian Bolshevics, the Armenian Holocaust by the Turks, the Cambodian Holocaust under communism, the Native American Indian Holocaust by Whites, The Arab Holocaust at the hands of Jews, an overall of 100 million people killed under communism all together, the Holocaust carried out by Ghengas Khan, and so on.

The Africans were already slaves in Africa or prisoners. Africans sold them to the White slave traders and they ended up being treated better than they would have in Africa.

That's a shame, but at the same time, Blacks do have the highest crime rate: Blacks are just 15% of the American population but make up 50% of the American prisons, details at http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/crime.htm

Here is a thread declaring that Black poverty is the result of genetics, not White oppression: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=37072

I myself am interested to know why most Presidents have been White males, though there has been a few Jewish male Presidents.

That's called White Flight: when a neighborhood turns brown, the Whites move out, while at the same time hypocritically decrying racism. Whites move to inner America away from the non-White coastlines.

18. Spyke Registered Senior Member

Name at least one former US president who was Jewish.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

i will say what i have said to severa other racists i have encoutered in this thread and others
    would LOVE to get you by your scruffy red neck and plant you RIGHT in the heart of a black ghetto. making sure your credentials are known. and see how you like that...

orrrrrr, dont know if you have any imagination. but have you die, and find yourself in a happening....the times of the black slave trade when black people were crammed like sardines in ships, where many died.......just use you silicon intelligence (good name for you btw) imagination to IMAGINE that. the HORROR of that. can you do that?` can you ampathize with HUMANITY, or just groups you choose

continuuing. would love you to experience this but KEEP your memory of when you were some silly white wanker sat like the smart arse he is pontificating how 'great' it was for people when they were made slaves by whitey..........
    you are a fukin disgrace

20. Marta666 Registered Member

Blacks never finished evolution. They blame whites for everything. well if they knew or learned history they would know that the first slave owner what BLACK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.