Black Americans should be pissed!

Discussion in 'History' started by thefountainhed, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

There was another holocaust. Say what? Yes, there was another holocaust not involving Hitler’s slaughter of the Jews and it lasted longer. Around four centuries or so ago, Africans started to be sold into slavery in order to do the fun jobs of picking cottons, working on sugar plantations, etc. That the African Americans were slaves is hardly anything new. I find however that the calculated and deliberate selective breeding, systematic psychological subordination, economic depravation, festering of the worst by grouping, etc that have and continue to plague this subset of American population are too often forgotten in the shortsightedness of many uneducated opinions.

Let’s start with a quick history lesson:
    • The Black American could not vote until 196!
    • The Black American did not have access to the same educational facilities as the other
    • populations until 1954! Even now, lack of wealth still limits
    • The Black American is denied access the highest echelons of power and wealth through prejudice: old white boys clubs of America
    • Countless accounts of police brutality
    • Incessant underestimation—prejudice and stereotypes
    • The so called “White Race Riots” where thousands of blacks were systematically killed, maimed, hanged, raped, lynched, etc
    • Jim Crow laws
    • Denial of ownership
    • Forgotten promises of the reconstruction
    • The KKK and the rule of fear
    • Vietnam
    • de facto Segregation

After the civil war and the so called emancipation of the slaves, the “Black Codes” were passed in the southern states. Thus, after having been forced into the depravation of slavery, these free men were restricted and limited by a system of laws that essentially forced them into the very same work of a slave, and without a good chance of escape. The promise of Reconstruction were nullified, The Civil Rights Cases (1883) and Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) made discrimination constitutional.

It goes on and on, and I won’t spend too much time on history. The Black remains the poorest of all the ethnicities in the nation because he had no other choice. He is the most uneducated because he is the poorest. And while a few have managed to be very successful—wealth-- in this nation through means other than entertainment, it still remains that at this point in the history of this nation, Blacks are far behind Whites in every social category. A host of black Americans are dogged by a slavish mentality. They doubt themselves. Consider, how more comfortable is the image of a White president as opposed to a Black president? What exactly besides the skin colour is the barrier that blocks people from accepting this as a logical step? What of an image of a black “God”? The issue is that both subtle and unsubtle, yet socially accepted constructs of the society are prejudiced against the blacks Americans. The Black, a victim and product of the society suffers as a result.

Point, as I am getting tired, is that the Black American has every right to be pissed. Hell, he should be pissed. He has been pissed on for centuries and after 40 years of half-assed attempts to help him elevate by means of law—as his society is by default inept at achieving thus—a whole new movement of Whites, especially young Whites, are starting to bitch about affirmative action—one of his primarily ladders out of the proverbial slum. If you are white and not an immigrant or a second generation immigrant, and still facing the pitfalls the average Black American faces, then blame your parents/grandparents for having been failures. It is utterly illogical to expect an exponential rise in the status of Black Americans after 40 years of affirmative action. Hell, I am unsure how long it will take. This group, since its inception has been the most abused, belittled, etc on the history of the bloody earth

The root of the present problem: whites abandoning of the cities, and thus lost tax revenue plus business, precipitating in rises in crime, drug use, etc due to unavailable funds to fight the problems is still in motion. History has taught that a poor and depraved people placed amongst themselves, and practically separated from society to develop their own inner dynamics remain stuck in the same place. I think each time a White person makes an irrational statement regarding the unfairness of affirmative action, the Black outta respond, “Fuck you”.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

They should be sent back to Africa where they belong.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cutegirl Banned Banned

only in the "land of the brave" "the land of Justice" and the "land of equlaity" good ol America.

blame the jews i say

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cutegirl Banned Banned

and the hippies

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

alright, ive read enough of this sh**, im starting a ban thread on you

9. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

I really don't give a shit. Blacks have just as good a chance today as whites for a decent living. The black children have even a better chance then their parents did. In many schools across USA, the white kids are kissing the blacks' asses. They are so scared of them, they have to fit in by acting like them. Blacks even have BET(Black Entertainment Television). Rap rules MTV. What if whites made White Entertainment? They don't because they are scared. I'm not saying all cities are run by blacks. When I lived in South Dakota, I didn't see one single African American. And the Native Americans were treated like shit. How come no one makes a "Native American month"? Or is there, and no one observes it, like in the schools? They were in the past and still are today treated worse than blacks. They get pulled over for having dreamcatchers hanging in their rear-view mirror. Their suicide rates mountains over black suicide rates. How come no one ever defends the innocent whites killed all over the world(salem witch trials)? Blacks are taking advantage of the whites pity and fear of them by screaming "fuck you! We have BET and you can't do anything about it! Go ahead and make WET(White Entertainment Television)! Try it!"...and so on. Not all blacks are like this. I AM NOT racist at all. But I do get irritated by ignorant people, especially by people who are almost making us feel guilty by not FRENCH KISSING african americans asses because blacks sufferred a long time ago. The Native Americans were slaves too. But at least blacks have a better chance of a decent life. In almost every tv sitcom, cartoon, commercial and movie their is at least one black person included. But there are many movies and so on with blacks, but no whites. Or a wimpy white.
    Just please, why wont people like you just shutup? More and more people are kissing the African American rear. What they went through in the past was very very cruel. They can't even trace back to the tribes they derived from. Many black adults are struggling for a decent lives, because they grew up in a bad enviroment where peer pressure is almost a way of survival, and it was harder to get a good education, all because their parents and their parents parents suffered from racist rednecks refusing to let them live in a decent neighborhood,even though they could afford it, and denied decent jobs they should have gotten because they worked and studied hard to get it.
    I'm sure I should provide some links to back myself up, but I'm too lazy. This is what I know, and what I have experieced throughout my life. I have moved all over the United States,from classy mansions, to a trailer, from urban farmhouses to slummy apartments with holes in the ceilings and people walking in trying to stab you with a pair of scissors.
    It's good you recognize the way blacks have suffered(many years ago)and how some people are still ignorant enough to judge people by their skin color. But there is more to that, more than just skin color. Alot of the reason why rednecks hate blacks and blacks hate rednecks is because they hate how ignorant the other one is. However, the whites and blacks that are not racist of one another get along, maybe because they understand they are pretty intelligent and want to look forward, instead of in the past.

10. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

thefountainhed:This group, since its inception has been the most abused, belittled, etc on the history of the bloody earth

But isn't that untrue? Weren't the jews the most belittled, abused etc on the earth? Dating back to when...ancient Egyptians? Even further back?

11. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

The truth is:

In that case, true Africans should be compensated as well.

Hypocrisy to make it as if it is only the "African" Americans who had any trouble.

Black Americans today have forgotten their roots. Disgusting.

12. kazi Banned Banned

oh my
    check out overthestars
    i totally dig that.
    cute and brainy too!
    yum...my

13. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Shit fetish,

Then why fucking bother?

No they don't, and the evidence supports that statement.

Well shit me. Didn't their parents have to suffer worse discrimination? How is this an argument? The White kids' parants had a far better chance, and said kids now have a better chance.

Show this

Fear is not the reason why black culture is imitated. This imitations occurs even in predominantly white schools/neighbourhoods. It also occured during the disco era and the invent of rock and roll.

Rap dominates on MTV because the younger generation prefers rap music. And there do exist white channels-- the rest of the channels are white. CMT is white TV. CBS is white tv, etc

They don;t choose the name because it is pointless, but it sure as hell would help in making the hypocrisy more obvious.

Were I in a position of influence I would advocate a month or more teaching of native american history in the schools.

They were killed. The blacks were enslaved. They both suffered. This is a bloody thread about the black experience, should I mention every other group throughout history that has suffered?

Blacks get pulled over for driving nice cars. What's your point? Even worse, the get the crap beaten out of them or killed. Mamadou, King, etc

I do. And obviously so do others, else you wouldn't know about such incidents. This thread is about the black american experience.

Really? I could've sworn that when MTV was first created, no black musicians were allowed on it. BET is owned by a white man. BET airs hiphop, r&b music, and it plays Eminem who is White. Most of the music videos played on BET's Rap City get no airplay on VH1, CMT, MTV or the numerous radio stations that dominate America.

Who's asking you to kiss ass? I am saying people like you who always frame the suffering of the black people as having happened "long ago" and thus irrelevant are uneducated. I am saying when you say affirmative action is bad for whites or that BET, etc is racist, Black Americans should say "Fuck you". The blacks in the ghettos are there because of slavery and its aftermaths. Their continuing economic and educational depravation also stems from slavery, so don't assert stupudity.

What the hell are you talking about?

That is so bloody stupid I am at loss for words. What percentage of movies that get made have mostly black characters? The ratio is so dwarves the racial spread in the nation it is despicable. So if a movie has 300 characters are two are black that makes it alright? When a corporation satisfies their quota of having the one token black in leadership whilst leaving the others who are also qualified in lower positions, then it is alright because they threw the blacks some crumbs? That is idiotic. How many producers are black? How about directors? Successful actors?

You, spewing the moronic, should shut the fuck up.

Really? Oh yea, you are depraved, ahve suffered countless ills, are stuck in a self perpetuating misery, but we have token blacks in good positions and so you should just shut up? Yea, that is perfect.

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm very glad that there are only a few africans in Latvia. Maybe 15. Makes it nice and comfortable.

No tax cuts for them, no special rights.
    I hate that idiotic american invention -> possitive discrimination

..and fountainhead.. stop that name calling. sounds immature and hurts the ear. you probably know nothing of elegant discussion style.

15. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Did you read my fucking post?! Who is asking for compensation for anyone? I am showing the ills said group has suffered and illustrating the modern hypocrisy in ignoring said history and its aftermath

Read the fucking sentence! "Since its inception". And don't use the bible as a source. There are no historical accounts of jewish slavery as indicated by the bible. And yes, the Jewish people suffered, but who is denying that?

Moron.

Isn;t it though? Cute and brainy like a maggot.

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Your post fucks? Oh my...
    Your sentence also fucks?!

If it fucks, does it increase its value?

Should I report you?

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

And what of that? C'est la vie

18. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Who am I insulting? You are allowed to say "fuck"

Yea, it is the life. But it is a pathetic life that warrants their anger when teh ignorant belittle their strife or or worse, ignore it in the holistic measure of things as is.

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

So, if they are so fucked, why is no one rising up to change it?

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Yes, but why to say that word? But it's a cultural thing probably, natural to your culture.

21. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I suppose you are unable to understand that discrimmination is occuring even in your beloved Latvia. the main difference is that it does not split along racial lines. You are welcome to your racist view, it matters not to me.

I only insult when I feel like I have been insulted. And you are insulting when you accuse me of being incapable of an "elegant discussion style". I am fairly nonagressive unless warranted. How long did I allow your petty remarks in the poetry thread before I told you to shut the fuck up?

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

There are those who are fighting and have been fighting to change things. There are however a lot of hinderances.

No, it is a choice of mine. Thus, if it bothers you, simply stop reading my posts. More importantly, if you have nothing to offer to the thread besides inane comments, you shall be ignored.

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

From my vantage point, I do not see anything moving, so it must be a pretty small movement as of yet. Perhaps some are contend with their palces, especially those blacks that are well off. The middle and upper classes. Sure, there seem to be blacks that are at the bottom of society, but as far as I know, there are many colours down there, white included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.