Bitter Asian men

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by francois, May 2, 2007.

1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Strange. I'm in Asia and the men don't seem to have any problem finding women (that includes wives and mistresses).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Whoa, why delete posts? Stating that asian males have a statistically tinier penises than whites and blacks is just stating factuality. Why censor factuality..?

That's one of the characteristics that damages their self-esteem thereby holding them back, and it pertains directly to what the people linked in the original post are talking about.

Let's apply that to the current situation too.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Sorry if my brush was too broad. I'm just being imperious and deleting all references to an event that is still a very sore open wound in my region, because they seem to gather responses that verge into racism. Not yours but the next one will. If I were back home in California listening to Asian-Americans call each other "Buddha-heads" I probably wouldn't think twice, but I know people here who were closer to that event than to 9/11 and I get weary of hurting for them. Yes I saw the South Park episode about the small penises.

I'd really like the word "Culture" in the title of this subforum have a slightly nobler meaning and be a little more about movies, literature, music, portraits, architecture, etc. If you want to talk about sociology, biology, psychology and world events, each one of those -ologies has its very own subforum! That stuff doesn't need to be posted here.

I'm not going to continue to be a dick and if you've seen the Linguistics subforum you know that I'm not very strict about staying on topic. I'm just sensitive about this one discussion and after reviewing the thread I saw that it did indeed go over the line into racism a couple of times, something about which I am draconian.

So humor me. I'll get over it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

ummm, WillNever, is that where your penis facts come from?

8. mike47 Banned Banned

Strange is not the world here .
    Of course in every country men are available for women and women available for men . It is nature . Those weirdos who created the web site to complain are living in a fantasy world and not reality .

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I've read that Chinese women don't want Chinese men. Due to the 1 child policy the boys get treated like kings by their parents, and then these 'kings' expect the same treatment from the women they date. The women are having none of it.

10. mike47 Banned Banned

Hmm I heard that Chinese women are good wives . So I might travel to China for a good wife.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. WillNever Valued Senior Member

No. Yours?

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My what? I've never went out comparison shopping. I also have never been able to stand next to men at the urinal and check them out. :bugeye: Penis envy has never been an issue for me. You?

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

No. You?

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what are you asking me???

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

There's a tremendous surplus of young males in China because so many parents abort female fetuses due to the one-child policy. So it isn't so much that the women don't want Chinese men; it's that the competition is so fierce that they don't have to settle for any but the best.

The suicide rate among young Chinese men is skyrocketing. And any woman who is willing to be a prostitute can make a fortune.

Always be careful of second-order effects. Or as it's often said, "You can never do just one thing."

You may be thinking of Japan. That's where the women are so fed up with the "traditional" males and the way they treat their wives and families, that they're choosing to remain single. They're even lusting after Korean men, which is a remarkable change in attitude in that country.