Bitter Asian men

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by francois, May 2, 2007.

1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

So you've been with a woman from antarctica?
    Did she have a blowhole?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

who said that,

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you mean that? read it again dip stick

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Bruce li got a white girl didn't he. Plus, anybody with the right amount of cash can court any girl.

8. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

How... uplifting.

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I see plenty of asian men here with white women.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

what cold arctic continent would that be?:

11. Roman Banned Banned

Oh Canadia.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

No offense, but you're a fucking liar.

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Well I saw one or two. It was a bit of an extrapolation..

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I also saw one or two. That makes 4 in an optimistic scenario.

The asian men are not so unpopular here with the blond girls in the teenage-20 years segment of the dating business. That's mainly because they dress more flashy and such. Well, i speculate that it is because of that. However, past the adolescent stage there doesn't seem to be much action.

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

The Asian guys don't get the girl because they always 'whine whine whine'.

Be a man and TAKE your girl, god damn it! And kick the white guys ass while you are at it!!!

16. Dan the Man84 BAD BOY FOR LIFE Registered Senior Member

Damn I didn't know Asian men had it so bad. I guess that's where the stereotype of Asians not smiling much comes from, lol.

I'm black and I still don't think Asian men have it THAT bad....do they?

17. mountainhare Banned Banned

Don't listen to the claptrap spurted by some bitter Asians.

While an Asian guy with a white girl isn't that common, I constantly see Asian guy-girl couples here in Australia.

No doubt white girls are turned off Asian guys because they find their continuous whining nauseating.

18. docviper Registered Member

I don't think it's necessary to refer to the Virginia Tech shooter because he's asian and not getting laid. Cho Seung-Hui was screwed up in the head just like the Columbine shooters and probably would've done something stupid regardless. A lot of people will find attractiveness from what they perceive as being hot regardless of race...but I'm not disagreeing with you though, I know what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
  19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

* * * * NOTE FROM THE (NEW) MODERATOR * * * *

Those posts you're responding to were made long before I took over this board, but if I had been here I would have deleted some of them. I've been living and working in the Washington DC area for several years and the Virginia Tech rampage is a very painful issue for the people here. It's like the New York Fire Department after 9/11: people who don't even know where Virginia Tech is are cheering for their football team and wearing their t-shirts.

Of course the issue of culture clash couldn't help being discussed. We Americans are a rough-hewn people and we talk about damn near anything. But in some traditional Asian families, it is very difficult for people to bring up sensitive personal situations. Naturally this is a formula for disaster when the children are stuck on the boundary between two much different cultures, being pulled both ways.

But to make jokes about the personality or sexuality of all men or all women of a certain ethnic group is a little too rude while this wound is so raw. I'm from Los Angeles and I know very well that Asian-Americans are often quite happy to make jokes about their own community. But not here and not now.

Let's just let it slide and allow those posts to fade into history. If I have to, I'll lock the thread.

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Asian men who live in Area's with high White and Black populations are admittedly screwed. However, I work with a few Asian girls who live in Silicon Valley(Asians make up about 60% of the population). And they're 110% committed to their Asian men. And these girls are drop dead gorgeous. Trust me, I've tried to date a few, and they refuse to date outside of their race.

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Have faith and be patient. Asian-Americans are legendary for being the most conservative immigrant group, yet they have an out-marriage rate of about 25%. It's much higher in the American-born generation.

The one thing that you will run into is culture clash. The kinds of small talk and flirtatious banter that are taken for granted in your own community may fall flat with someone from another culture. The best thing to do is let your guard down, drop all pretenses, be candid and talk about real stuff.

Besides, if somebody doesn't like you, they must have really bad judgment, so what do you need them for?

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I wonder why? Asian men are sexy. Ok, *good looking* Asian men are sexy. I looooooooooooove those eyes.

23. LostInThought7 Registered Senior Member

Yeah, no kidding. Probably the hottest race of human males are Japanese males. In the "highest potential, just a slab of meat" sort of way. I'm actually attracted to Japanese males more than Japanese females, strangely enough.