Bitter Asian men

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by francois, May 2, 2007.

1. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

http://www.bitterasianmen.com/

This is the funniest website I've been to in a while. It's about two Asian college graduates who are angry that nobody wants Asian men. Asian girls don't want Asian men and white girls don't want Asian men. And really, nobody wants Asian men. It's funny, because I have actually thought about this before. I've literally thought, at some point, "Damn, Asian men really get a raw deal if you think about it." And it turns out I was right. It really sucks being an Asian guy--other than being smart, good at engineering, math and otherwise having a larger brain.

Think about when you see an interracial couple. A white/yellow couple. More than likely, it's an Asian girl with a white guy. A black/white couple. Usually a black guy and a white girl. Black guys get the white girls. White guys get the Asian girls. What about the Asian guys? What do they get? Ever seen an Asian guy with a black girl? I never have. But I suppose it happens.

Why do you think this happens?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i have been with a girl from every continent apart from the cold arctic one.

my oldest friend is chinese and he is with an african girl,

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Great site.
    He should publish it as a book.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I know! I found it last night and was glued to it. I couldn't stop laughing out loud. The guys are quite comedic. The best part is not knowing whether what you're reading is meant to be funny or if it's just Asian men being their plain sad selves.

It's actually written by two Asian guys who have both by dumped by their Asian girlfriends who then proceeded to get white boyfriends.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

im reading the site now this is so funny, im going to bookmark this,

apparently i am a fried egg because i have studied chinese culture and shaolin gong fu for 18 years.

peace.

9. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

It's weird. I'm not saying this is always true, but it seems that Asian men and black women have something in common. No one wants them. Black guys like white girls. But you can't really say that white guys are attracted to black girls to the same extent. I've seen it, but it's not as common. And it doesn't seem as though black men like black women that much either. Look at their illegitimacy rates. Black women get the shaft and so do Asian men.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

quote from bitter asian guy site.

"Now hold on, some of you white girls are saying. I'd date an Asian! I've got nothing against them! That's great and all, but before you go patting yourselves on the back, take a good look at the Asian guy you're picturing in your head as the datable Asian. Does he wear Abercrombie and Fitch and drink lots of beer? If so, he's not a real Asian. He's a Twinkie - yellow on the outside, white on the inside, and full of crap. (Also bad for you.) Does he wear Fubu and refer to himself as a nigga? Also not a real Asian. (Heretofore these guys shall be known as 'Yellow M&Ms' - thanks Kono). If, on the other hand, he's got glasses and is more versed in chemical engineering than trendy clothes, you're a saint. (Give me your number.)"

its hard tot ell what is real annoyance and what is made up comedy. he is not really asian because of what he wears?

peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i actualy am alot more attracted to black girls/mixed race girls/asian girls. than white girls white women are at the bottom of my list actualy,

black girls and mixed race are at the top,

peace.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Funny stuff. Self-deprecating humour.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i know a few black girls and white girls who love toni jaa and want to fuck his brains out,

if i was a women i would totaly hit that,

peace.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but the average oriental guy i know what you mean, you dont see many other races with them usualy, this site is to funny i cant stop reading it but i have to go out! damn you.

do we mean asian as oriental only? or asian as in india pakistan included, because i see plenty of pakistani/indian guys/girls with other races everyday,

we mean oriental here right not asian?

peace.

15. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I emailed them and told them it was a brilliantly funny site.
    I also told them they should publish it, because they will get rich and famous and have all the white, black and asian girls fawning all over them.

I honestly think it is brilliantly funny, full of great insights and just edgy enough to stir up some controversy.
    I think it would be a best seller.

16. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

The best kind.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey fuck that, lets steal the idea and get rich from there misery. you helpfull asshole lets milk the hard work of others man,

peace.

18. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately for you, it is copyrighted by mere virtue of the fact that it is posted on the internet.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

damn, that would make some serious cash flow. i can see it now even as a hollywood hit with merchandise to go along with it.

scratch bitter though, "angry asian dudes" "pissed off asian guys" hollywood blockbuster hit,

peace.

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

There is no Arctic continent. You must mean Antarctica.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ant'arctic'a

peace.

22. Genji Registered Senior Member

2 completely different things. The south pole is not considered Arctic. That name is reserved for the north pole. Just an observation! Not trying to be a bitch!

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

oh i thought arctic just meant cold

peace.