Birth of Earth

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sureshbansal, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

jsispat, in 5 years you're going to look back at these posts you made and wonder "What the hell was I talking about??"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

if earth formed throw acceretion theory that its surface should be like a tennis ball not like it have

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

planets produced meteroids and meteroids germinated in meteroids.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Andre Registered Senior Member

It is the text of a Monty Python gag?

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Well, that's pretty silly!!

Question 1: Do you know absolutely nothing about geological forces such tectonic plate movement??

Question 2: Are you over the age of 13??

9. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

11. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

if latest scientific theory is true than pls tell me how different different pockets of minerals are there in one planet. how different different layers arise of iron and other of nickel and other of rocks.it means our planet is living thing and growing like tree and its birth if from seed or asteroid.
    if earth is dead and formed throw acceration than composition of whole planet should be one and its shape also should be odd not like orange.

12. blobrana Registered Senior Member

"Lavas from Hawaiian volcano contain fingerprint of planetary formation"

Read more

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And yet you STILL cannot answer the two simple questions I asked you. Are you classified as having a mental disorder? And that's a serious question - I'm not joking.

14. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

if you can spare just one hour for me . pls go to near the tree having wax and there should be also one slice of trunk or log cutted from both side and compare with earth may be possible that you can be little agree with me.

15. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

yes i know about plate tectonics but not so scientfically.
    2. yes i am more than 13 year.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Then you are either not much over 13 or else you were severely shortchanged on your education. I say that not as an insult but only because your entire approach to this is very child-like and displays a great lack of basic education.

17. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

but my idea that birth is living thing like tree is more accurate than latest threotical theory.

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No, that's nothing but your opinion. And you are the ONLY one who thinks that.

It doesn't fit at all with the solid information we already have - in fact, it's not even an idea at all - it's nothing more than a child's pipedream.

19. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

dear members again i request you pls forget the current earth theory just for few hours only and than think only my theory i hope result will come. i am requesting to forget current theory just for few hours not forever again you can adopt it.

20. blobrana Registered Senior Member

No good will become of this.

21. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

The problem with your theory is that it makes no sense at all. It's the kind of idea I might toy with while totally wacked out on LSD, knowing even then that it's totally ridiculous. It's an amusing 'what if' idea at best, something you might write a poem about or make a painting of.

It's not just a language barrier either, I completely understand what you're getting at. It's just wrong, that's all. :shrug:

22. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

now it is proved by nasa that size of planets decised by inner forces not by outer dust clouds etc. my theory also says that earth is living thing like tree and growing same way like tree.

23. thecollage Registered Senior Member

i think i gave birth to the earth this morning with my poo!