Bird in flight proof of telepathic communication?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Quantum Quack, May 25, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

oli just face it, they have energy fields ok you shouldent need proof. but if you are so desperate for some hard evidence i will show you a real energy field for you to weep over.

http://www.4dw.net/catlady/pics/caps/dbzo1/dbzo1cap14.jpg

how do you like those apples oli, you woo woo.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ripley Valued Senior Member

You sound like an impatient pedestrian wanting to cross the bridge before the bridge is built. Obviously, if living matter is alive, it must generate some form of energy. And if that energy belongs to a distinct profile, then there must be an ambit, and furthermore, an imprint of its properties. But what I'm taking into consideration is the possibility of consciousness and sensation affecting the overall dynamics of such a generated field; I mean, I don't see what's so terribly impossible about that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Waiting for it to be built?
    Reading that would indicate the bridge was in place years ago. It was a statement. With no supporting data. In other words, woowooism.

You mean an energy other than one that would register on any detector we've ever made?

"IF". Such a wonderfully misused word...

So far undetected.

So the consciousness can affect an energy field? How does that work exactly? Any hypotheses? Speculation is all very well but it remains speculation unless data is forthcoming.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i think i can sense people and energy fields (seriously speaking) but i wont claim its true because i have no facts to back it up.

so i shut up with this issue here.

peace.

8. Ripley Valued Senior Member

The site must first be scouted and blueprints drawn up—a behind-the-scene's thing: you won't know where it'll go up unless you're in on it.

Proposals for construction are usually rough sketches.

Why limit your imagination to crude tools designed for other purposes?

And a misunderstood one.

Well, if consciousness and emotive sensations can affect temperament and disposition, the rest seems just as likely. Anyway, I said I was only considering the possibility, and that such a possibility might not be impossible.

I'm sure that bridge is being considered.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Forget science, you're in politics. That's where someone belongs who can say fifty words or more without saying a one that means anything!

10. Ripley Valued Senior Member

And whom are you speaking for, may I ask?

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I speak ONLY for myself. Everyone else here is entitled to do the same. Why do you even ask???

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Or you're knowledgeable in the basic principles of bridge building, in which case you can see the possibilities and the impossibilities.

based on sound ideas.

? Detectors detect. It's what they're designed for. It's why they were built.

If only...

Since emotions are a chemical imbalances in the body how do they affect energy fields?

Fruitless and baseless consideration isn't worth the time.

Consideration of bridge design by those not versed in engineering and/ or architecture is speculation without merit or the prospect of eventuation.

And who, not whom...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Figures; very contributive—to nobody.

14. Ripley Valued Senior Member

I doubt anything I say from now on will satisfy your detection.

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Well so far you haven't.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I should like to congratulate Chewing gum for demonstrating in a few short posts that one cannot think and chew gum at the same time. Well done.

17. denis Registered Member

For someone that claims to know a lot, many of you scientific types seem to have a very limited vocabulary Post something one of these people disagree with, and they say "Woo Woo"

I thought "Woo Woo" was something small children said to imitate a train noise?

None of these men appear to have the vocabulary or the english skills to clearly state why they believe something is wrong.

18. denis Registered Member

Let me demonstrate how a thinking man responds to a another person's declaration. The people here seem to be limited to a vocabulary of train noises and personal attacks.

What if I told you the "evidence" can only be provided by you. I noticed you or someone else raving about a "detector" for the energy field of living people.

What if you were the detector? What if an emotional reaction on your part was a reaction of the "detector" that you body is?

I doubt that you know that Canaries used to be used as "detectors" of poisonous gas in minining operations. So the use of living animals as "detectors" of one thing or another has been tried, and it worked.

So why can't a human body be a "detector" of energy? You are so full of hate and stupidity, that you ignore the detections your body is making?

Ummm? I am not so stupid that I ignore the sensations that my body provides? Instead of believing liars telling me my feelings are gas or emotions, I observed my feelings and the people around me and reached the conclusion that I did.

How is microwave or radio waves or any other electromagnetic energy transmitted? How is any other electromagnetic wave received?

What difference does it make what frequency it was on? You are saying that if you had proof that one person was reacting to another person's energy, but they could not tell you exactly that it was such and such Hertz frequency, that you would disbelieve the evidence of your own eyes? Just becuase the people didn't have a number frequency for you?

Foolish.

The organ is there, except liars told you there isn't. Just like they told you that WMD is in Iraq.

If you would shut up and observe human beings for just a short time, you would find the organ on human beings. It is right there in front of your face. But you are so busy being an arrogant jerk, you can't see it.

You have a human body. Go in the mirror and look at it. I mean look at it like an investigative scientist, if you have that capability. The organ or landmark you seek is right there in front of your two eyes if you shut up and look for it.

Lying evil people have told you what you believe so that you remain an arrogant loud mouthed fool. You will never train your energy, you will never become strong, you will never be a threat.

Why can't you see that? If people have knowledge, they have power. If they don't have knowledge, they don't have power.

You have no knowledge, therefore you have no power.

Now please. Post me some more of your stupid sarcastic remarks. Show everyone who you are. Not a thinking scientist, but a loudmouth.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Some of us have witnessed the gullible, the naive, the ignorant, the delusional and the foolish, deliver proclamations, as you have done, so often and without foundation, that it has become boring. More than that it has become offensive. It is an offense against humanity to fail to use two of the distinguishing marks of humans, our scepticism and our intellect.
    You have attacked logic, you have attacked the scientific method, you have attacked common sense, you have attacked empirical observation. Do not be surprised then, if you too are subject to some personal villification.
    Then I should say it is valueless in any scientific discussion. (Did you notice this was a science forum?) Scientific results must be verifiable and repeatable, by anyone. If this 'evidence' has an ephemeral, subjective, anecdotal, inconsistent quality it is of no use.
    When I detect heat I detect it with specific nerve cells whose location, structure, chemistry, origin and development, metabolism and the like are all understood and documented. The same is true of my sense of balance, of sight, of hearing, of touch, of taste and smell. Moreover those things that I am sensing externally can be detected by appropriate instrumentation in my absence. The means by which they are detected, by myself, or by instrumentation are understood.

You have offered no such details or mechanisms to explain how our bodies detect these 'energy fields'. Instead you put forward 'emotional reactions', for which there are perfectly adequate explanations, as being the response of our 'bodily detector'. You do this with no evidence. You do this in a purely speculative, unfounded, unscientific manner.

Then you complain when another posters cries 'woo woo'. The term is a well established noun phrase to characterise an individual who chooses to indulge in pseudoscience. It is a mark of well deserved contempt.
    Try not to be so patronising. It makes you look even more ridiculous. Most school children would be aware of the use of canaries in coal mining operations. Can you explain, without googling, specifically, and in detail why coal is relevant?

And please note that the canaries were later replaced by a physical detector developed precisely because its inventor understood exactly what he was trying to detect. So your reference to 'animal detectors' is wholly irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
    Of course the human body is a detector of energy. I covered this a couple of paragraphs ago. But all the energy the human body detects is independently detectable by other means.
    I am not full of hate, merely distaste for displays of self righteous ignorance..
    Provide evidence that your feelings were not gas or emotions. Provide evidence that those who told you that were lying.
    Set out, in a scientific fashion what it was you observed and specifically what your conclusion was, providing appropriate justification for that conclusion.
    Alternatively, go away...
    We can detect energy transmissions. We can detect every form of energy transmission except gravity waves. [I'm sure you are not foolish enough to suggest that the human body is emitting modulated gravity waves.] Why have none of these transmissions you claim to exist never been detected by equipment? ...
    A passing note. I never believed there were WMD in Iraq. I never approved of the invasion. And I have absolutely no idea why you imagine that has anything at all to do with this discussion. You observed at the start of your post that you would demonstrate how a thinking man responds to another's declaration. Is that how you do it? With emotional cries of 'liar' and pointless strawman arguments?...
    Be good enough to tell me what this organ is. Share your deep knowledge with us. Otherwise, go away....
    I do urge you to start taking your medication again. Your emotional rants are at best whimsical and at worst embarassingly dumb.
    I have never believed what people told me unless they have demonstrated that they merit my trust, or have offered proper evidence for their assertions. ....
    I have a wealth of knowledge and well of experience. That is what enables me to understand something of the depth and breadth of my ignorance. It is the understanding of my ignorance that affords me power, and since my ignorance is considerable, my power is too.
    I trust I have managed to achieve a reasonable balance between measured dissection of your arguments, such as they are, and snide, vitriolic attacks upon your character. Let me know if I have disappointed you in any way.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You mean I have to share your delusions? There's no verifiable evidence other than your subjective belief?

What if? Yeah, what if everything we knew was wrong and a woowoo was right?

You doubt I know? Here's a hint if you intend to carry on with this ridiculous conversation: never assume that I don't know anything you can bring up. Never. Yes canaries were used, but the presence of the gas could be verified by other means, canaries were cheap and plentiful and were used to detect because they died sooner than humans. There are many other methods of detecting gases.

Using which previously undiscovered organ?
    Hate and stupidity? Two further hints, I don't hate. And you're the stupid one. My body is detecting lots of things, the sunlight through the window, the noise of cars outside, the uncomfortableness of my posture while sat at the PC... etc. but no telepathic signals.

So with no evidence other than your own delusion you decide that
    A) telepathy exists
    B) it works on an energy uneverifiable to science, only the body
    C) feelings are transmitted to you by other people, they aren't part of you
    I'm convinced. (Did that sound sincere?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

With an emitter and receiver of course. The point you so obviously missed is that where are the transmitters and receivers located in the body?

Because if we have figures then we can start to search by means other than your delusions. To gain EVIDENCE.

That's rather mild compared to my estimate of you.

So where is it? How come EVERYONE who is involved in pathology/ human biology/ post-mortems etc. etc. lie? Surely there's at least one decent human being out of all of them? How come we never saw this organ in animals during dissection classes?

My nose is the instrument for telepathy?

In front of my eyes? How far in front? A foot, two foot? I'm Pinnochio?

I don;t need to train my non-existent energy to become a threat to woowoos though.

Because I don't share (and have no wish to share) your delusion.

And since you're clueless you therefore have no power.

Stupid sarcastic remarks? Oh no. I haven't even considered sarcasm yet. And wait until I bring out irony.

21. denis Registered Member

Oh My! What a man!

Doesn't change the point coward. Don't run away.

Living creatures do act as detectors.

There you go again. Who says it is undiscovered? Just because you don't know something, that means it is undiscovered?

Arrogant!

Bummer huh? Now if you would just be quiet, listen to what people have to say, and try, things might be different. But as long as you go around shouting telepathy is not possible and beating up people who say otherwise, I doubt you will ever experience it.

Shooting your mouth off again. Who says there is no evidence other than me? Just you. Nobody but you. Stop thinking that you know everything. You don't.

I'm convinced ur stupid. Look at B. I am telling you, for the 20th time, that people lie. Do you think that you are aware of all scientific achievements? You, being the arrogant person you are, would probably say yes.

But that is the most obviously stupid thing in the world to say. We all know, without a doubt, that the military hides scientific advances for 10 to 20 years before they let them out into public.

The military has had satellite maps for 20 years, but only in the last few years have all of us been able to look at satellite maps with Google. Telepathy and everything else is just the same. It is a military advantage, you bird brain. Of course they are going to lie about it and say it is not true.

Can you get that? Military advantage = lies lies lies lies lies. They know all of this and they lie about it.

Not only are you arrogant and stupid, you are lazy.

I told you to go in the mirror and examine yourself like a scientist would examine something. And what do you do?

One split second later you hit the reply button, without ever looking in the mirror for anything, and start spewing feces.

What is wrong with you?

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

There is nothing wrong with Oli, Ophiolite, me or anyone else who has pointed out your stupidity. The only one in this discussion who has anything wrong with them is you.

As an example, the use of canaries in coal mines is VERY old news and well-known to pretty much everyone over the age of 30.

The whole problem here is that you are a very young person with limited knowledge yet you are saying that older people with considerably more experience and knowledge aren't as smart as you are. Now THAT'S the height of arrogance and stupidity.

You continue to make claims while offering no evidence of those claims and you do so with all the emotions of youth - becoming angry, calling names and basically by just acting childish all the way around.

Whatever you do, stay in school because you've still got a LOT to learn before you grow up.

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Finally you get something correct.
    Run away? Oh I get it, that was another delusion to make you feel like you'd scored a point, wasn't it?
    For something that can be detected by other means. And they act as "detectors" in that they die of suffocation, as would a human if the birds were less sensitive. They are not "detectors" per se, they are sacrificial stalking horses. Would you call a comrade you sent into a suspected minefield a "detector" when he blows up?
    It was a hint for you to name it, dummy.
    Absolutely. And justifiably so. You'll learn. Maybe.
    Then say something, half-wit, instead of spouting unsupported nonsense. If I listened to you the main difference would be the totally wasted hours that had passed while my brain turned to sponge and dripped out my ears - woowoism may be a transmissible disease. Waddaya think?
    Then show us the evidence rather than give us specious unsubstantiated crap.
    Then show us. And I think you'll find it's not just me... but keep posting.
    Have I claimed that? No, just another of your delusions.
    And you're also convinced that telepathy exists. What does that tell you about your reasoning capacity?
    So this "energy" field is detectable ONLY by the human body and nothing else? How convenient for you. You know that's a self-reinforcing delusion don't you?
    Actually it's not 20 times, but the fact that you can't count either comes as no surprise. I never denied people lie, I asked why ALL of those involved or on the outskirts would lie. Without exception.
    Well, to be perfectly honest I might have missed a couple here and there. But that's life y'know. I'll try to live with it.
    Certainly. And military technology happens to be my particular field. Has been for decades. And FYI, it's military TECHNOLOGY, military science is a completely different subject.
    And that proves what? That the general public doesn't have unlimited access to everything. Big deal, big news. (And it's been for far more than 20 years).
    Another one (nearly) right. It is NOT true. But I'm not lying.
    And you discovered these military secrets how? When are they coming to execute you for treason?
    We've been through the arrogant, I'm not stupid and what's lazy about me?
    When I'm stood in front of a mirror the only thing in front of my eyes is the mirror. Ah, I get it now. Telepathy is caused by mirrors. Run away, mirrors are taking over the world...
    Faeces. Learn to spell.
    Wrong with me? Not a thing (well I have a twinge in my leg, but that'll pass).
    Oh, and I'm arguing with a delusional idiot on the internet. This, too shall pass.