Bill Clinton says he looked but found no aliens at area 51

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by wallarookiller, Apr 6, 2014.

1. wallarookiller Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Yes well whatever

But the most interesting thing about this interview is that UFOs came up at all !!!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

But he would say that, wouldn't he?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It's difficult to discount the testimony of Major Jesse Marcel and his son who were first hand witnesses to the event at Roswell, the supposed source of the alien space ship. Major Marcel insisted until the day he died that what he saw was indeed a UFO, an extraterrestrial vehicle, a space ship. And given he was an intelligence officer, he should know. Major Marcel and his son are very credible witnesses.

Unfortunately there are loons on both sides of this story. The debunkers are just as crazy as those who see aliens under every rug. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  8. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

While I agree with you in everything that you have said, what can be 'somewhere in between' in this case? There either are alien space ships or there are not.

9. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton's word is worthless to me. Surely if he would fib about Monica he would fib about little green men, no?

10. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

Wow. I agree with MD.

11. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

I'm a Republican Atheist, so sometimes religious people side with me on the R vs D political divide, but when the conversation switches to religion I'm not their friend anymore...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

I'm a registered democrat and a Catholic. If you watch the video, Clinton's remarks are a casual mention in passing, an off the cuff remark on a comedy show. Hardly the definitive word on intelligent alien visitors to Earth, is it? Old Bill probably had sex with the captive aliens in Area 51 and is lying about that like he lies about so much else. I want to see him in an official press conference saying, "I did not have sex with that alien." Then I'll know they are real.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I'd speculate Marcel got it right. Marcel didn't say a thing about little green men or alien bodies.

14. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

So there have been alien ships visiting Earth? And that's all we know for sure?

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

We cannot say with absolute certainty. But there is smoke and I wouldn't dismiss the idea.

16. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

I'd pay to see that!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

Then either aliens have visited our planet, and they have been secretive about it, or the world governments have been secretive about it or both, or there have never been visitors. So what else is new? Hardly worth discussion until we have new information; say aliens hovering over Little Rock wishing to file a paternity suit.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You have it. We can speculate all day long. I think there is compelling evidence. But it isn't definitive.

19. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

20. river

How not , aliens have been here for thousands of yrs , if you care to investigate deeper

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Then perhaps you can provide the definative proof?

22. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

We are not alone imo. But what are the slimist chance we were visited by something smart enough to fly here and, hell, wreck and be by themselves...

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

That's dependant on the nature of our universe.

Is it something that we are entropically spiralling in with no clue of "where it came from", "why we are here" or "where we are going", or is it something that is of a design, a design of our own making, just with the knowledge of that creation being lost to the very nature of such a paradox. If the former, "There be dragons" if the latter then it would be down to our own finite understanding of what knowledge we have to derive the very universe in which we situate. If we see no aliens, will their be any? If we reason of their existence based upon our observations, would they be underlinings, allies or lead a rebellion to become our superiors? (It would likely equate to not create that monster to begin with, by having a universe devoid of all life but that of earth.)