Biden v. Palin: St. Louis Ribbing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Oct 2, 2008.

?

So who won? (Wait 'til [i]after[/i] the debate to vote, please.)

Poll closed Nov 2, 2008.
  1. Biden

21 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. Palin

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. Neither

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. Other (?!)

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  1. NGM Registered Member

Again, that definition is your opinion and nothing else. Others can and will disagree with your personal definition of what an "ignore list" is and why it's used. I'm one of those people. I believe your definition misses it's most obvious use; ignoring someone who does nothing but irritate you. That's the only reason I placed you on mine. It had absolutely nothing to do with anything we were discussing in topic or content. You seem to be very opinionated and to me, you seem to think your way of looking at something is the only way it can be looked at. When someone speaks to me in that manner, it becomes irritating to the point where it no longer is worthwhile to speak to that person any more. At that point, I put them on my ignore list. This is one perfect example of the exact thing I'm talking about.

Also, be aware that name calling by saying that a person is a "Pussy" because of the manner in which they present their argument, is against the rules that are established for this site. I was made aware of that recently. I'll ask you now to not refer to me as a "Pussy" for any reason what-so-ever. You should have the intellect necessary to discuss something without resorting to name calling.

Thank you,

Nat.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.