Bible Sex Stories!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Preacher_X, May 2, 2004.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

11:Hud
    78 And his people came unto him, running towards him - and before then they used to commit abominations - He said: O my people! Here are my daughters! They are purer for you. Beware of Allah, and degrade me not in (the person of) my guests. Is there not among you any upright man ?

Hope I got the numbers right. I'm not proficient with how the Qu'ran is set up.

Here's the link: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/11/index.html#78

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Hey PM is that another one of those things you heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of yours? LOL! Trust me, what you are saying are lies. Here is the undeniable proof:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Dear PM, are you lying or are you just decieving yourself? READ!

• Unholy Quran 011.077 (PICKTHAL):

And when Our messengers came unto Lot, he was distressed and knew not how to protect them. He said: This is a distressful day.
      SHAKIR: And when Our messengers came to Lut, he was grieved for them, and he lacked strength to protect them, and said: This is a hard day.

And his people came unto him, running towards him - and before then they used to commit abominations - He said: O my people! Here are my daughters! They are purer for you. Beware of Allah, and degrade me not in (the person of) my guests. Is there not among you any upright man?

Raping women is purer than raping men? HEHEHE

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

I fail to understand nothing of the sort

Yes, common sense=sex party in heaven it's not only acceptable to be what we on earth may consider immoral it is encouraged

Sorry but I learned about the virgins from muslims not jews

8. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

That is your interpretation in light of the sex party muslims have in heaven I believe the usage of those terms is all about sex between muslims the same as you believe the use of the same terms in those biblical verses are all about sex.

9. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

It is undeniable that the Quran is far more sexual than the bible. For muslims blow themselves up for the promises of heavenly sex in the quran. On the otherhand no christian in recorded history ever fantasized about the romantic passages in one of the books of the bible. Also according to the bible people in heaven will no longer be enslaved by horny desires. No more men & women but everybody will be like the angels singing praises to god (kinda boring huh?). Hell i sound like a christian here ehehehe

10. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You have been exposed as christian liar rather than agonistic!! but I will continue to expose you !!

The word navel and the umbilical cord both come from the woman's vagina since this is a natural part of childbirth ! so how will you pass to the naval and the umbilical cord without the vagina ???

Here is the verse again :

"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands. Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbi.
    I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)"

the pervet above was talking about the VAGINA because first the naval is not as your link FALSELY try to protray ( rounded ) and second the pervet in the verse can in no way know what inside the woman looks like !!

TRY AGAIN !!!

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You FILTHY CHRISTIAN LIAR!! this is how 11:77 from the quran reads:

''And when Our Messengers came to Lout (Lot), he was grieved on their account and felt himself straitened for them (lest the town people should approach them to commit sodomy with them). He said: "This is a distressful day."

and then 11: 78 :

''78. And his people came rushing towards him, and since aforetime they used to commit crimes (sodomy, etc.), he said: "O my people! Here are my daughters (i.e. the daughters of my nation), they are purer for you (if you marry them lawfully). So fear Allâh and degrade me not as regards my guests! Is there not among you a single right-minded man?"

http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/noble/nobe011.htm

Another LIE of yours was exposed !! NEXT LIE PLEASE !!

12. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Uh PM have you ever noticed the verse started off describing the SANDALED FEET?

The lady still has her clothes on. But I guess her navel is exposed, as women are fond of displaying their sexy navels. And the man compares her navel to the ROUNDNESS of a goblet that never lacks wine. Is a vagina round, PM?

13. Bells Staff Member

Lordy, the way you people are carrying on, one would think that sex and sexuality was an evil thing that would send the participating individual straight to hell. Grow up!

14. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Again you are decieving yourself, dear PM. Do you not know that in translations those within PARENTHESIS merely contains the translator's OPINIONS?

On the otherhand what I gave you was an UNCOMPROMISED translation by the great scholar PIKTHAL.

You PM couldnt stand the sexism & violence in your own quran so you have no choice but to abandon your traditional translations and go for the COMPROMISED versions of the quran. Just abandon that false religion Islam, PM. And save yourself some heartaches.

15. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Nothing is wrong with sex so long as it is not adulterous or incestous. Right?

HEY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ELMO???!

16. Bells Staff Member

Yes, but the way most of you are carrying on in this thread, it's as though sex had suddenly become perverse and dirty. You don't realise that while in the past, all societies had individuals who participated in adulterous and incestous relationships. Hell, look at the royal families of the past if you want examples of incest. Such practices are thankfully illegal today, but still practiced. As for adultery, it's still practiced today.

But this thread has gone beyond that to the extent of pointing the finger and saying 'ner ner your religious text has more sex then mine does'. I mean honestly, who gives a shit? Sex is not evil or perverse (except for incest and paedophilia), so in effect, this thread is childish.

Elmo? What Elmo?

Ermm my last avatar was a scene from 'for the birds' by Pixar. Not Elmo.

17. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Hmm Im still not very sure. Sex with genuine love is a very noble thing. Sex through pleasure alone isnt so bad. But sex through pleasure with mulitple sex slaves...is...uh...good for the guy!!!!

18. Bells Staff Member

You're still not sure that sex and one's sexuality is not evil or perverse? Ermm ok..:bugeye:

I mean honestly, so what that sex is mentioned in the bible or Quran? It's natural and it's part of life.

Hey... whatever turns you on sonny.

19. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Personally I prefer the Islamic heaven over the boring Christianic heaven. What guy doesnt like 70 sex slaves and an unlimited supply of beer?

Damn no wonder those bombers are so eager to buy their salvation with their lives.

• JOKE: Terrorist Suicidal Volunteers

It's easy to understand why radical, fundamentalist Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Just look at their lifestyle:

* No premarital sex.

* No booze. None. Never.

* No TV. No cable TV. No satellite TV.

* No Spice channel. No Playboy channel. No ESPN.

* No Hooters.

* No Sports-Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

* No organized sports of any kind. That's right -- no sports!!!.

* Women have to be completely covered and wear veils. No thongs.

* No Victoria's Secret stuff.

* Very, very few cars. Camels. Lots of camels. Stinking, filthy camels.

* Sand. fucking sand everywhere!

* More sand.

* Ever try to fish at an oasis? No bass boats. No bass. No fish.

* Sandstorms. More fucking sand everywhere!

* Rags for clothes and hats.

* Camel and goat burgers cooked over burning camel-dung chips.

* Eating with your right hand only -- because you wipe yourself with your left hand. Toilet tissue considered "decadent, Western."

* Constant wailing from next door ... no...wait, that's their music!

* And when you die it's supposed to all get better... No wonder they volunteer!"

20. Bells Staff Member

What? White fluffy clouds and angels playing harps doesn't cut it for you?

And that joke was a shocker.. lol. Nice stereotyping there. You do realise that many Christians also abide by many of those rules.

Can I ask? How do you know what a muslim woman wears under her clothing?

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Wow, it seems like I say something, then someone repeats it, then it gets answered. What's the deal?

By the way, why do you call Doctor No a liar? (thanks for not calling me a liar even though I posted the same thing hours before) Your quote says exactly the same thing, except for the stuff in parentheses.

And you're grasping at straws trying to connect the naval and vagina.

22. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Well, liars are known when they lie so much, so far, you did not lie, you are just ignorant of ISLAM which is not a big deal, I can teach you about Islam in you behave in rational respected manner.

23. JustARide America: 51% fucking idiots Registered Senior Member

Path,

Congratulations on having the first avatar I felt the need to comment on...

... though what that comment is, I'm not sure.

Josh