Bible Code

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by kmguru, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dean Banned Banned

if you knew the whole story it is on topic

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Hey, twowitnesses, you're back! Just let me add your new name to my ignore list, alongside twowitnesses and Robert's quelquechosedautre id.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Dean,

Please do not post conversations cut-and-pasted from other forums. It is a waste of space on sciforums.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Dean,

You posted more of the same straight after I asked you not to. I've deleted that post. Next time, you will be banned from sciforums for three days. Please don't do it again.

9. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

wow, 7 out of the last 8 posts from 2 people. I'd understand if it was just one post from one member followed by a response by the other. But whats with this "lets post 3 times in a row" stuff?

multiple posts are a good indicator of a dead thread. multiple posts between two users means you should either stick to pm's or get a room.

10. Dean Banned Banned

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Actually, we had 12 posts in a row from Dean in this thread, most of which were deleted.

Following Dean's posting yet again of the above link, he has now been banned. Anybody who cares to can talk to him in his group at msn.

12. Darkman Registered Senior Member

Yes, I understand the Bible code. When read correctly it says "Darkman is God and must be obeyed."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you can find anything your looking for if you look hard enough in that amount of text. look watch this it will amaze you.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz oh my god! look it spells everything in the english language how fucking amazing ile have to report this to some kind of conspiracy agency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.