Betty Bowers explains abortion: God's all for it!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Magical Realist, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

LMAO! Classic! If only I had had such a Sunday school teacher!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

If only we all had that Sunday School Teacher, despite the heavy vulgarity what he teaches is the direct content of the old testament. So yeah lets keep this stuff away from the kids shall we?

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I see little respect for creator God so far in this O P. Shame on you guys.

The God who creates all things perfect and for his pleasure you, --- just do not understand.

At least that is what I am told when I ask what pleasure God got out of creating these that are shown in this clip.

[video=youtube;G_-nHw0_Fos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-nHw0_Fos&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Regards
    DL

9. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

MR is there any hope for you? You should have been aborted as a foetus! How did God ever let you out of the womb? How come the umbilical arteries weren't wrapped around your neck? Was God showing you mercy that day?
    Alas God now regrets his mistakes!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  10. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

11. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

http://www.finearttips.com/wp-conte...casso_dora_maar-head-of-a-woman-13-17-mil.jpg
    Picasso painted distorted figures too.
    And if you believe in Evolution these deformities are the result of evolution too.
    It is hard to understand what goes wrong at times. Respect rather than ridicule wouldn't go unnoticed.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  12. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

13. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I was thinking about the mothers and fathers who are unfortunate enough to have produced those un-viable offspring. If they watched that video they would feel like having been hit twice.

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If Christians then they would say it was God's will as he created them that way.
    God had a good reason for creating those. Perhaps he wanted to make someone suffer. He is good at that.

Was it king David's baby that God tortured for 7 days before finally killing it to punish it for what it's parent had done.

God does that a lot. He is a prick.

Regards
    DL

15. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Are you any better?

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Hell yes he is! Unless DL's a serial killer, I'm sure he's alot better than bible monster god. Aren't you?

17. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

The one i say that stumps most pastors is the verse John 1:17 New International Version
    "For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." So if truth came by Jesus what was before that?

That to me states anything before Jesus is suspect for the truth came through Jesus. So don't tell me what happened in the OT, I might not believe it.

18. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If torturing and killing babies is the criteria, then most people will be more moral than the genocidal children murdering scum Christians follow.

If you are not better than that God, then you are no better than Satan because your God does way more evil than Satan.

Shall I get the quotes?

Regards
    DL,

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

The God I follow brought Grace and Truth to the Earth so why are you pulling the Lord Jesus down for the things the OT god did?

20. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Do you do not believe in the Trinity?

How many God are spoken of in your bible?

Regards
    DL

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Jesus believed in the God of the OT. He even claimed to be his only son. Chip off the ole block one might say..

Matt 23:33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?"

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Do you believe in the Trinity?
    I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and they are the heads of my belief, but whether that means I believe in the Trinity I don't know. It is not a word that hasn't any meaning to me.

23. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

So you have three Gods?

Regards
    DL