Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Beans, Dec 25, 2007.
Whats the best way to make a cell phone stop working, without anyone knowing that you did it?
Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts.
Replace the battery with a dead one.
How do they respond to strong magnets?
Piss on it.
From washing bedpans of invalid relatives, let me tell you piss is not a covert chemical
Must be all the curry.
By the way, I've recently discovered that whatever the chemical in Bacos is that gives it its taste/smell, it passes unchanged through your body and gives you Baco-smelling pee.
If you come out smelling of roses, please donate for research. Immediately!!!!
Take out the sim.. or break it..
Edit: Hmm technically the cell phone still works :scratching:
But it can't be used until the sim is replaced.
only works in asia and europe. I live in the states(arkansas)
i need to find some schematics on how to make one.
1) Take the battery out.
2) Get an extension cord.
3) Cut the female socket off so you can still plug it into the wall.
4) Pull apart about 2" of the pair of wires.
5) Strip about 1/4" to 1/2" of insulation off of each wire.
6) Unwind and remove all but one strand of wire from each exposed end.
7) Put on a pair of safety glasses.
8) Make sure the ends are seperated and plug the cord into a live wall socket.
9) Carefully touch the single strands to the battery connection terminals on the phone itself.
10) Wipe off any black residue.
11) Replace the battery.
The reason for stripping down to one strand is to minimize the current flow such that the strands will be vaporized, leaving minimal residue and melting.
...Put it in the microwave for 3 seconds.
Edit: I smell an insurance fraud or a breach of warranty TOS.
dip it in water and turn it on while the inside is wet. then let it sit and dry under the sun for a day or two.
I like my way better. It's much more convoluted and dangerous.
Pfft, noob =P
Don't pay the monthly fees!
That's a novel use for a 'fool killer'. I like it!
Separate names with a comma.