Best Anime Series

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Have anyone here watched Bokurano? Its one of the weirdest animes I've ever seen...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I looked it up, apparently there isn't anyone carrying weapons in school, but I trust that it will still be funny.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

school metal panic? honestly Fumofu was the funniest anime ever saw,and the second raid FMP was my personal fave as goes for animes. <3
    Gungrave was cool too ,xept the zombies/robot/whatever part ruined it ,but that was towards the end so

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Samurai7 was good too had it tasty times,not fun of mecha (even tho it wasnt quite the mecha).
    But am more like sticking with manga instead of anime,my moving pictures era has long gone.
    Honey leaf n clover was nice for a slice of life anime,check it if you want romance/comedy/social anime.
    Ofc death note is one of top animes whether you like it or not.
    Worse animes=grenadier,final fantasy unlimited,beeto etc.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Death Note is awesome, its one of the best animes I've seen.

8. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

My favourites have to be Ghost in the Shell and Planetes - the latter 'cos it's character driven with barely an explosion or a robot to be seen.

I have Death Note but yet to watch it, as I have 4 episodes of Planetes still to watch.

Battle of the Planets was my childhood series of choice... the European rubbish version with 7-Zark-7 and 1-Rover-1... but with the awesome theme music! Loved it

9. draqon Banned Banned

agree. try watching the movies, they are quite different but still on par with the anime series.

10. Char Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNN!!! Registered Senior Member

Death Note was amazing until L died but then again I was a pretty big L fan, em right now Im watching something called Eureka 7 , its got mechs in it but so far it doesnt have as much action in it as Gundam but it is still pretty interesting, once I get through a couple more episodes I will tell you all if I recomed it or not, so far it has a lot of potential

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

L is awesome, most of the time. Macross Frontier got a lot of mech action. I love Macross Missile Massacre

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I love Battle Royale, but I suppose it was manga, not anime.

Death Note is a great one as well

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Full Metal Panic got a good combination of humor and action, but personally I think it needs more mech action.

14. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

i just got its 2 hour summery movie, if it's worth it i'll watch the ori series, if not the movie would be enough.
    did you watch gundam MS igloo 2? best gundam so far, full hd and 5.1 sound channel, but it's so intense there are only three episodes out so far, for like more than a year, they take their time with those..

15. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

hellsing

16. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Not yet, anyways Gundam Unicorn just came out

, its a extension of the universe of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Its also HD. Gundam OO was the first HD gundam ever.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Only Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: The Gravity Front is HD out of the MS IGLOO 2 series, I just checked. Since Gundam OO was the first Gundam series to be in HD then the ones before it are not. P.S. Its OVA, they don't release many episodes. Gundam OO movie is coming out this year

, and Gundam SEED movie is still in production

P.S. New Code Geass manga is coming out this year

I hope Sunrise make another Code Geass anime

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

19. draqon Banned Banned

man I always forget about Code Geass. Its got the same feeling to it as Death Note, the whole manipulating with people's mind thing. Too bad there is no continuation to the series.

20. kira Valued Senior Member

Omg, why are you people discussing Death Note here? :xctd: Please meet Kira:

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

C.C. and Lelouch was so much nicer to each other at R2, especially after C.C. loses her memory. I think C.C. and Lelouch's feelings about each other most of the time are genuine. Code Geass makes more sense after watching the entire series the second time. Lelouch is more honorable then Kira, he protects his friends as long as ( sometimes even if ) they don't interfere with his plans. C.C. gave me the impression of being like Light's shinigami ( Ryuk? ) at first, but I found out later I was wrong. C.C. is my favorite female anime character. I love it how C.C. say things like "I am not going to kill you, I am merely going to stop you by shooting you in the legs," with no emotion at all. Lelouch and C.C. in my opinion a lot better then Light and his Shinigami. I am one of the people that think Lelouch is still alive, gained Code but kept his Geass and is the driver of the cart you see C.C. on at the end. There is probably a continuation, after the manga comes out... The manga is about the Edo era C.C. and it will mention many details about Geass and Code that will help determine if Lelouch is alive or dead.

22. Char Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNN!!! Registered Senior Member

Yeah I hope they make a new Code Geass anime series, also Gundam Unicorn is pretty cool, Puru 12 is probably going to die, I hope not though, I also agree with you about the CE Gundam movie its been on hiatus for more than a year, oh and Eureka 7 is getting really good even though Im on ep 17 of 50

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I heard that Gundam SEED movie is on hiatus because the director have cancer or something. Hope he gets better!