being an older brother

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by weed_eater_guy, Mar 6, 2005.

1. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

my little sister, who has become spoiled over the years, is someone i love and cannot beat the crap out of (even though i desperately want to sometimes). but she's become such a moron it's not even funny. I'm a senior, she's a freshman, i think i should take the mature route here, so here i am. Any tips from the big brothers of the world? thanks much!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

being a big brother - blows.

What exactly does she do?

Once I nearly strangulated my baby brother whilst we were playing a game. I was young then. I entirely smothered him in a blanket, making sure he wouldn't get out. And then I went downstairs and forgot about him.

Someone found him and helped the poor little chap.

But ever since then, boy we haven't seen eye to eye. Then again, neither did Cain and Abel.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Don't beat the crap out of her?

Really, the only thing you can do is ignore her. Completely.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

And then, when no one is looking, kill her.

Preferably slit her throat with a serrated knife. Make sure she takes a good look into your gleaming eyes when you're doing it. Teacher her a lesson.

8. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Freshman is when you find yourself, so maybe, she just needs a chance to grow up. Otherwise, try to reason with her in a MATURE ADULT way.

Some advice from a big sister

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

screw all the above methods, it is an unwritten law that the youngest will ignore all issues, be a spoiled little shit, and somehow get through life without doing a single thing

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Leave her alone and worry about your own life.

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I'm the little sister. All I can say is, quit thinking that she's a moron and start thinking that she's cool. She's only acting her age.

12. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, freshman are really uncool.

13. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

My little brother an I used to beat each other brutally on a daily basis. It just had to be done. We have a five year age gap. But now, he's starting to mature a little, and is more easy going. We actually have fun together and get along well. Just a few weeks ago he spent the night over so we can play video games all night.
    Try and be forgiving for now, and hopefully the two of you can have a good relationship as adults. Otherwise, you wont even be able to go to her wedding without causing a fight.
    The trick is to just smile at her more. The nicer you are to her now, the less of a little brat she will be. I noticed that with my nieces and nephews. If I was irritable around them, they would know and actually plan attacks on me.
    Just pretend you like her, if you have to.

14. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

this is the wrost thing to do .....

15. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

the key word is " love " and " friendliness "

she is behavin like this for the simple reason that there is some kinda relation gap between the two of you . try to be more friendly with her and instead of bieng just bossy abt things , try and expain to her when she is wrong and reward her when she does something worth appreciation.

do not neglect or ignore here - this can have a negetive effect and can lead things more worse , instead try to be more close to her and understand her very very well , try and guage what she wants and needs from you as an elder brother , elder brother is next to father .

the way i can see , shes on the edge of leavin childhood and getting matured , people tend to be a lil bit cranky at time , at this age particularly ...

just be practical and i am sure you can attain good and friendly relationship with ur sibling ...

advise from a Big Bro ...