Being A Jew

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Mar 3, 2006.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Given what we know about the brain, size shouldn't correlate with intelligence, since the brain stores information in a distributed way like a hologram. If this was true, there are many creatures that have larger brains than humans, but aren't demonstratably smarter.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carcano Valued Senior Member

According to the research of Professor P. Rushton at the University of Western Ontario, Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115, which puts them at the top, most likely due to the evolutionary factors in their history you described so well.
    Orientals average 106
    Europeans 100
    Hispanics ?
    African Americans 85
    Sub-Saharan Africans 70

Rushton also points out that the issue of average brain size/intelligence has to be modified somewhat relative to body weight.

The authors of a book called 'IQ and the Wealths of Nations' argue that for a society to become a 'civilization' requires a minimum average intelligence of approx. 90+, which perhaps explains why no significant civilizations ever appeared in sub-saharan Africa.
    http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Since an IQ of 70 is just "Educable Mentally Retarded" (according to Wikipedia) I find that difficult to believe; then again most of the black people I know in South Africa are university students, so my sample may be biased... :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Yes, I was surprised - the averages are even lower than 70 in certain African countries:
    Nigeria 67
    Zimbabwe 66
    Congo 65
    Sierra Leone 64

8. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I am only entering this because i've read this. I must say it's flattering you think of us as born smart. But unfortunitly you have misinterpretated this. To think Jewish people are always born smart is similar to thinking an athlete is only athletic because he was born in shape.

I think you are either kidding with this post, or are being misleaded by only knowing of smart people from a sementic decent. I know of several jewish people who are very dim-witted. I suggest taking more of a scientific approach to your "ideas" on Jewish people. I would reccomend spending some time in a Jewish temple. Possibly your views will be altered.

9. makeshift Registered Senior Member

You can't possibly be Jewish.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. makeshift Registered Senior Member

Damn those are low numbers. Can you show me where you got them? I wonder how the tests were conducted. They can be biased.

11. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Yes, i would most certainly think they would be biased. From most test regarding iq being that low, they must be biased. Seeing as how the normal iq difference between a white person and a black person is only a difference by about 1-2. Also any given black person from a white person only has a genetic difference by about .05 or lower. A number so low that is almost disregarded as a difference.

12. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Why are we a remote and desolate group of people? Is it that when we appear magic smoke comes from the ground and your bank account doubles? Well i'm sorry to break your heart sweety but, we don't know magic, and we don't always know math.

13. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I've taken a few glances over the webpage, and hace concluded that this page isn't very accurate. However it does seem to have a good and general point towards athleticism. But considering the site says asians have a low birth rate, well it is kind of funny to look at China and say this. Seems to be pure and living proof of a contradiction in his work. But to look at his work it is nothing but generalizations. Almost like he took a current thinking article, and had a field day.

I don't doubt that there is some truth in the site, but it's still only so accurate. Show me some work against these articles. If there is any avialable. But I must state before any of this begins, i do not get on this site often anymore.

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Specifically they come from a book called "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" which you can look up on wikipedia.

I've glanced at a few other sources which more or less confirm the numbers, but I'll search around and see if I can find any other research which contradicts them.

15. ecofascist Registered Member

Every race, tribe and community has it's unique characteristics. I do not believe that there are inferior or superior races. I believe each race should be preserved and allowed to progress with out negative intereferences from other races.

Jews should be allowed to move to Israel and live their peacefully. I say deport most Jews from other parts of the globe to Israel. Also, nations not in the Middle East should stop all intereference and mind their own business.

Let Israel and it's neighbouring nations work it out on their own.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:m:

16. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I think that book claims differences in nutrition and education rather than race.

Consistency of thought is such an overrated virtue. Or, 'deportation is interference'.

17. RickyH Valued Senior Member

thinking like that mr fascist, i must say where one would be bad another would excell. So with your logic it would seem to be smarter to allow all races to work together, destroying the weakness from one and creating a perfect unity. perhaps the day when we forget what the word race means, all problems with this will end. but until that day continue preaching what you believe to be correct, and die a failure, to what could have been

18. Carcano Valued Senior Member

IQ tests are specifically designed to be independant of education as much as possible.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Perhaps, but 'as much as possible' isn't all that much. If someone's never learned to read, how do you think they'll do on an IQ test?

20. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Well I would assume they don't give the test to kids who don't know how to read - that would be...silly.

21. D'ster Registered Senior Member

A black mans low IQ level is accepted by everyone,

if that black man is on death row.

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Why kids? There are many adult people in the world who do not know how to read.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

A Jew is a very crispy thing to be.