Being A Jew

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Mar 3, 2006.

1. J.B Banned Banned

Mel Brooks on being a Jew:

I may be angry at God or at the world, and I'm sure that a lot of my comedy is based on anger and hostility...It comes from a feeling that as a Jew and as a person, I don't fit into the mainstream
    of American society.

Feeling different, feeling alienated, feeling persecuted, feeling that the only way you can deal with the world is to laugh - because if you don't laugh you're going to cry and never stop crying - that's probably what's responsible for the Jews having developed such a great sense of humor.
    The people who had the greatest reason to weep, learned more than anyone else how to laugh.

Based on the accomplishments of individual Jews, Nobel Prize winners and heroes of modern culture, as well as the amount of attention Jews get in the media, you'd never believe the correct answers:
    There are little more than 13 million Jews in the world, comprising less than 1/4 of 1% of the world's population !!!!

Do you think it's just a coincidence? Twenty-one percent of Nobel Prize winners have been Jews, even though Jews comprise less than one-quarter of one percent of the world's population. Choose
    any field, and you will find that Jews have excelled in it.

Think of the names of many modern-day figures most responsible for the intellectual turning points in history - MARX, FREUD, EINSTEIN - and you will find proof of the Biblical verdict: "Surely this is...a wise and understanding people." There simply is no way to deny it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

rather stupid, [deleted]
    consider that most do not go to college. or are in the same socio-economic strata. also consider your kinky hair makes you [deleted]

bye!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Marx wasn't Jewish. He was Protestant.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

oh, mel
    consider too that if not for institutional biases and inequal opportunities, asian indians would shit on your puny jew brain

understand this, nigger mel
    when the aryans rise, you will fall

8. J.B Banned Banned

9. Gustav Banned Banned

jb!

how much does your frikkin brain weigh?

10. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Freud ... hehe. His theories are a little too weird for my liking.

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

That's an oxymoron, moron.
    According to the Wikipedia article, Marx's father was Jewish but converted the family into Lutheranism. Thus, he's Lutheran.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You would think this experience would make you sensitive to the situation of blacks in the US, but strangely it hasn't. Ever think the irrational hatred of Jews and blacks is similar?

13. J.B Banned Banned

Granted, a lot of Jews want to argue that they are just studious due to their culture. Also, lots of ideologues - particularly on the political Left - stand ready to attack anyone who argues that ethnic and racial groups differ in average intelligence. But the higher average level of Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence is so glaringly obvious that I figure anyone who tries to argue otherwise is either engaged in intellectual con artistry or is ignorant or foolish. So again, why are Jews so smart?

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/002812.html

14. J.B Banned Banned

Look who is the first one to bring "hate" into the topic.

Let's just discuss the difference's between the different groups of people on the planet.

Or do you "hate" that idea?

15. J.B Banned Banned

Why do you lie?

This is from the same link"

"Karl Marx was born in Trier, an ancient German city in the Rhineland... His ancestors, Jewish on both his mother's and father's sides, were rabbis".

http://www.adherents.com/people/pm/Karl_Marx.html

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yes, his family were Jews. From your link, it also says that his father converted to Lutheranism before Karl was born. It also says that he was nominally Lutheran, but was essentially athiest.
    So, he was born Lutheran, and 'practised' athiesm. That's not Judaism.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It wasn't me, it was your quote. Where do you think the persecution comes from? Joy and happiness?

Notice that Mel channels his alienation into humor, rather than sadism, as you do.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Jews have the cultural value of education. If you want to see a stupid Jew, look in the mirror.

19. J.B Banned Banned

YES, and the people who do have a "cultural value of education" would clearly be the more intelligent group.

Are there any groups that do not "have the cultural value of education"?

20. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Are atheist jews oxymorons? If so, they need to be informed. Hmm, someone certainly needs to get better informed.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't know, maybe groups in which even an educated person was still considered a lesser being, and worthy of only sweeping the floor? Learn some fucking history, moron.

22. J.B Banned Banned

You could have stopped right here.

23. J.B Banned Banned

You do not have to practice the religon of Judaism, to still hold the high intelligence that come with Jewish genetic's.

"Karl Marx was born in Trier, an ancient German city in the Rhineland... His ancestors, Jewish on both his mother's and father's sides, were rabbis".

But so what, who really cares about Karl Marx?

The point is:

Jewish intelligence is so glaringly obvious that I figure anyone who tries to argue otherwise is either engaged in intellectual con artistry or is ignorant or foolish. So again, why are Jews so smart?