Bee sting therapy...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by draqon, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Are those bees or wasps? Wasps don't die after stinging.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

those are bees. And if I get cured I dont care if the bees die...yes evil of me...but we eat beef everyday and cows die for food...and here we got two bees dying...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

And you don't even know if it works.
    Wtf.. a bee is worth less than a cow ? :bugeye:
    What, you people got an animal ranking list in the mail or something ? :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Enmos you got life ranking list or something? :bugeye: why are you killing all those innocent bacteria?!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

what is your problem? You are digesting the innocent bacteria...you are also stampeding on poor innocent ants at times when you walk...why!???!!! why??!!! Enmos???!!! have you no heart!!!!

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That is not on purpose, you have to stay reasonable. Unknowingly stepping on an ant is something entirely different than consciously and deliberately killing two bees for essentially no purpose at all.

9. draqon Banned Banned

I am not killing bees for no porpuse...in fact their death is indirect for my healing purpose...just like the ants' death is indirect from your walking

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

The bees dies as a direct result of that "treatment" which you are not even sure of if it even works. There are many other things you can try.

11. draqon Banned Banned

I have tried those many other things...Enmos you cant even imagine the pain and distress everyday sneezing and watery nose causes me...

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Can you even imagine the pain and distress from having you guts ripped out off you body through your ass, and then not dying immediately.. but slowly go out in agony ?

13. draqon Banned Banned

can you even imagine the pain of being squashed and than sandwiched by your feet and concrete? the pain that ants are feeling...

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You can't make that argument.
    You are killing the bees on purpose, while I do everything within reasonable limits to avoid the ants.

15. draqon Banned Banned

As I said I am not killing them on purpose...I need them to heal me.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You kill them on purpose on order to get healed. Quit bullshitting.
    By the way, you won that avatar contest: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=82978&page=2
    Congratulations (if it is in order).