BB is an incomplete theory . A System Universe is more complete.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by river, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globali Registered Senior Member

I am not sure, but i think he means that the bb does not explain the origin of matter and energy in the first place. So he proposes his alternative theory that they are created when supercold superfluids that live in the filaments of different cosmic webs collide, and this (matter formation) causes the space expansion we see, because matter is the expansion of energy and needs space to stretch, or something like that..

I also suspect that he implies that these filaments in the cosmic web are related to life????

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. globali Registered Senior Member

i just realized that i should have used river instead of he, because i don't know if river a male or female. I couldn't edit it so i point my mistake here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. globali Registered Senior Member

Even for a layman this idea has a serious problem, since our data say that the universe expands at an accelerating pace. Which means that according to river, the total mass of the universe needs to be constantly increasing. That has been ruled out already

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

You are very close .

Energy and then matter needs a certain amount of space in which to manifest .

The increase in acceleration of expansion , is due to matter expansion , because of the minimum amount off space needed for existence by matter .

No new matter need to be made .

Or new matter , Such as Galaxies which are being made , as far as I know anyway .

Therefore new matter could very well be the cause of the Universe to expand .

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  8. river

Meaning that BB is based on nothing . Yet BB has physical real things to it , but the mathematics of BB lead to a " nothing " from , beginning , and a "nothing" end .

Which is purely a mathematical understanding of BB .

Which is reasonably and therefore logically flawed .

9. river

Any theory of the Universe is based on the physical , basic three dimensions as actual reality . Because the Universe actually is about three dimensions . Length , depth and breadth . ( in no particular order ) .

Again , without the physical there is no mathematics , of any kind .

10. globali Registered Senior Member

what does the bb has anything to do with your ideas? You kinda keep claiming that bb is wrong, therefore your version is the right one, BECAUSE bb is wrong.

Both bb and your version can be wrong.

In this sentence only, you introduce 2 new ideas (parameters), 1)that matter creates space and 2)that matter expands. If we dissect all of your ideas in detail, you likely introduce 10 to 20 new parameters like that at once.
    Somebody once said that if you give me a miracle for free, i can explain all the others. Somebody else i think said that if you give me 2-3 free parameters, i can fit an elephant in a car.
    Your ideas simply introduce so many new parameters that it is impossible to create meaningful testable models that can be used for hypothesis generation. You need to narrow down dramatically.

Can you also explain how life is connected to all these? I didn't quite get it

James R likes this.
  11. river

I introduced that matter expands space a little while ago , a week or so ago .

Life obviously exist in this Universe .

The energy and then matter give life a platform on which to grow , and evolve . Life grows on matter . Our planet for example .

12. globali Registered Senior Member

Yes, but according to my understanding, this is an essential part of your ideas in order to comply with the observation that the universe expands at an accelerating rate.
    If you remove this or disprove it, your ideas collapse because they contradict observations (for example no new mass formation exists so this does not explain the expansion of the universe).

do you agree with that?

13. river

True

Interested in your thinking here , with your last statement , continue

14. globali Registered Senior Member

but if you remove the new mass formation from your theory, then the whole idea about extreme cold superfluids and cosmic webs you mentioned are not valid. You only have pre-existing mass that expands. But probably that is not a new idea at all.
    But now that its narrowed down a bit i would suggest you to look into all the relevant literature and papers in the topic, and try to come up with a real theory with the potential to make new predictions!!

Anyways!!
    I am not an expert and i don't want to go any further with my thought process because i might say something naive that will sound ridiculous to folks here that are actually knowledgeable in the topic.....

15. river

Refer back to my post # 64 and your post # 61

Don't think that you sound ridiculous , you don't to me.

river

16. globali Registered Senior Member

Oh!! I see
    So you mean that your ideas can be narrowed down as: Matter is created all the time by the collision of extreme cold superfluid? And this happens all the time with galaxy formation, and this happens at an increasing pace in the Universe?

If you check what is out there already about dark matter and dark energy, i don't think its a very new idea either.

However, you can look at the literature and then propose your own different version that will lead to slightly different results compared to the existing proposed models. I am sure the exact version you have on mind will not be out there yet

17. river

Yes

It happens , matter creation , where it does . Where increasing or not . Space increases .

Galaxy formation is matter formation . Hence the increase in space .

Space can also increase from Galaxy formation that already exists .

Neither are new . True

Neither have electromagnetic properties .

More than slightly different . Very much different .

My exact version is in development

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  18. globali Registered Senior Member

I agree! The idea that superfluid plasma composes dark matter has been proposed by some scientists already in different versions. I don't think they are popular though

The idea that dark matter creates galaxies on the other hand i think is a quite mainstream idea. Its supported by many cosmologists.

19. river

They aren't , but they are , so far on the right track .

And energy , energy leads to matter of any kind

Yes

But yet they have no idea why both dark energy and matter would exist in the first place .

That's where BB fails .

But the System Universe does not .

In a System based Universe both exist , because both are part of the physical Universe . Both are forms of the cold superfluid . Not yet physical forms that are detectable . But exist nevertheless

20. river

In System Universe all forms of physical energy and matter have always existed . For infinity .

The physical has three fundamental dimensions , breadth , length and depth .

Take one dimension away , collapses the physical existence of anything . Which of course is not possible .

Therefore the physical has and will always exist .

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  21. river

In the System Universe there is No moment of existence . The Universe has always been .

22. globali Registered Senior Member

well, thats not a new idea either. lol

Are you saying that you agree with those that say that the universe always existed, and was not kick-started at the moment of the bb?

The problem is that the more vague an idea is, the more likely is that someone, somewhere, sometime has already proposed it. Thats why you need more specific mathematical predictions. You should work on that....

23. river

Who else said the the Universe is a System

Yes , but for very different reasons

Yet nodody has , somewhere , sometime . Other than myself . Look for another .

Mathematics will come when it does . Predictions is not what matters right now . What matters is Understanding the Universe . Physically , Fundamentally . Otherwise , the mathematics will go in a purely mathematical direction , and that is what we don't want . BB went in that direction . Which has been proven to be wrong .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.