Battlestar Galactica: Season 4

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by superstring01, Jan 13, 2008.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm only dissapointed at all the religious BS, but it's fiction. Overall a fantastic show, the best sci-fi series ever.

Did anyone notice, at one point Adama looked like Charles Bukowski, vomiting on himself? Even the pockmarked face is similar, and his belly.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Having seen the first episode of Caprica, I am wondering if perhaps they decided to save the religious themes for that show. Zoe Graystone's monotheism seems likely to have been built into the first cylon and the conflict between the monotheists and polytheists seems likely to take center stage later on since Zoe's online doppelganger was part of the monotheist terrorists' "plan" to change society.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Wait a minute. When the hell was Caprica on??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

The first episode of the series was released on DVD.

8. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

Meh, the show went from being about the survival of the human race.... to god, religion and his plans.

i just watched it till the end because i wanted to finish but, i wish they kept religion off and focused on a deeper story instead.

i pretty much felt like they kept putting stuff out of their asses just because they could not develop the story with what they had currently, they got lazy. The first and second seasons were the best by a longshot.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Well I liked the religion stuff. I thought it gave the store an interesting and even contemporary flavor and liked when they would say Gods Fraken Damn It!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Caprica looked good, I watched it a couple days ago. The very very ending was meh... OK, but up to the last 3 min was great.