Bashing republican\democrats thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElectricFetus, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Both are "asholes or assholes"? You tell us.

Yob Atta

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tjt517 Registered Member

Kerry is certainly not perfect. I disagreed with him strongly in his supporting the war. I think that Howard Dean had far superior ideas to his. However, I think that Kerry would increase international cooperation and I think that is what is needed to successfully end the war. So yes, I will vote for Kerry.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. and I suppose that George W. Bush up-held those core values real well?

honor? George?

committment? W.?

courage? BUSH!!!?

pok-pok-chickenhawk

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NH... NEWS; Chickenhawks; Chickenhawk Headquarters

oh, yeah! he wasn't in the Navy, my bad!!!
    I guess the Guard isn't held to those standards? huh?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nbachris2788 Registered Senior Member

Bush didn't even buy his Crawford Ranch until 1999, one year before his presidential run. Believe it or not, when he ran in his first electoral race (for a congress seat in the House of Representatives), he was seen as a carpetbagger Yalie trying to pass himself off as a Texan. Somehow, from then until now, people have the notion he's some kind of cattle raising, born and bred Texan boy, when his roots are just like Kerry's. The Bush family is blue blood royalty, no matter how thick Dubya's drawl may be.

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

do you think it would have been a national security risk to send the son of the director of the CIA to vietnam?

9. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

Um, hello, Bush surely was a resident in Texas before he bought the Crawford Ranch. He was governor there, remember?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Well, what do you expect? The leadership runs through Arkansas and the blueblooded Northeast, for heaven's sake. As to the rank-and-file, the problem is diversity. The Democrats are simply unable to appease enough of the people who would otherwise vote for them.

Do you happen to watch the Daily Show? They did a piece on the Democratic convention that was both apt and hilarious. And this year, to hear delegates describing the platform as "the party is agreeing to disagree with itself" on issues pertaining to war and peace, well? Strangely, anti-Bushism is the only thing holding the Democratic party together right now. It's certainly not the DNC leadership.

Hey ... now there is a job for Howard Dean ....

Maybe we should start an online petition to ask Terry McAuliffe to resign, and that Howard Dean be given the reins of the Democratic party. Or maybe Al Sharpton.

11. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

=_ first of all it's it good that he like the minorities... and what's wrong with a canidate having a house in france...

i believe this is correct:: bush:: $228,743,338 :: kerry:: $186,593,248 :: (sadly) Nader :: $1,517,808 =(

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  12. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

... whats up with these one time bad postes...

13. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

What's up with your post? You either like Bush or you don't (hopefully you don't). The same for Kerry or do you have someone else in mind?

Yob Atta

14. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

LOL well kerry sux too but is a better alterinative then bush by... maybe a few light years

15. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

I don't know, but the signal to noise ratio keeps getting lower and lower in here.

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

lets just overthrow the american govt already and give them a working system, or even better: put the US under canadian rule

17. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Better yet, on election day just buy a couple of bottles of cheap wine, light up a couple of cigars and place a poster of George Bush on your bathroom wall above the toilet.......At least you have something to remind you of the great american one-term "Peace President" we once had after Kerry wins the election!

Yob Atta

18. Undecided Banned Banned

lets just overthrow the american govt already and give them a working system, or even better: put the US under canadian rule

Shhhhhhhh...that's the plan.

19. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

NICE!!!! i agree 100% and im USian

20. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

If we thought Clinton was bad, George W. Bush will re-write history on what "Bad" is all about! I think Michael Moore could do a better job as president than Bush. I'll vote for Moore.

Yob Atta

21. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

=_ Did everyone here see farinhieght(however the hell you spell it) 911. I had 2 problems with the moive. To me no new info about bush and co. 2. I wish it was more about trying to get the bush voters to switch there votes. not to get non-bush voter feel better =_

22. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

I think Michael Moore's fine documentary "Farenheit 9/11" got the message across that Bush is a "joke" as a president. Any would-be Bush voters who see the movie will certainly think twice before they cast their ballot in the Nov. election. Hopefully, we won't see Bush again after Jan. of 2005!

Yob Atta

23. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

by chance do you live in the US... if you do have you ever seen most of the bush voter... LOL