Bashing republican\democrats thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElectricFetus, Mar 24, 2003.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Just because some fact is brought up by a biases source does not mean its untrue (look up Circumstantial Ad Hominem)

award, does that mean He will be a bad president? hell I don't see much Kerry did in that war as evidence for or against his run for presidency! Even Bush’s time during that war was not evidence that he was going to be a bad president.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sociologygal Registered Member

after watching Bush's interview on CNN tonight (LArry King LIve, which i never watch american media, but this was too good to pass up) i realized that my hate for his man has more reasons that i thought. This man, honestly said that he is "breeding a culture of life" when describing why he does not like embryonic stem cell research. Someone needs to tell this man that because of HIM, 11,000 innocent men, women and children have been killed ACCIDENTALLY by American troops in Iraq. He is breeding a culture of violence and death, to all the youth in the world.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. otheadp Banned Banned

are there any archives of the show?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

When the need for rationallity called, that's something the current Chickens-in-Chief vested out of.

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Neither candidate should be running on their brief military records.

9. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Oh Yeah...?!
    Just Remember...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. I disagree with that, during Viet Nam, Kerry served with honor, left under honorable circumstances, while George "pok-pok-pok, yellow" Bush, opted out of the National Guard under less than honorable circumstances,very clandestine, with disappearing & re-appearing records. Sort of like his service in Alabama. Suspicious, don't you think?

11. just because you do not like politics, or whatever, does not mean that you should merge rival, multi-blah, etc... threads, you are practicing censorship, this is an open forum, as long as we abide by the rules, you should too!

Your supposed to be a moderator, not a dictator!
    Release me!
    De-merge me!
    Release me!

12. MadGreenwood Jedi Master Registered Senior Member

Kerry Is An Idiot.

Kerry is an Idiotic flunkie for anything that pays him well, you might as well throw you voter registration out the window if you use it on him. if he likes homosexuals and mexican americans and african americans so much why doesen't he have them as neighbors no you won't see him living next door to them because he lives in france and in neighborhoods most anyone can't afford but I bet you will see them in his house scrubbing his toilets and floors of his million dollar "homes". All Kerry cares about is money and himself. and he only spent four months in Vietnam a full tour is nine months and my father did four tours Kerry didn't even do one.

13. Undecided Banned Banned

Isn't Bush richer then Kerry?

14. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

No, not according to tax filings, although I'd have to look it up to be sure.

I was going to respond to this thread but it's just way too off the deep end to even bother. There seems to be a trend around here for people to register just long enough to post some piece of hate-filled crap and then never return. It's kinda sad, really.

15. Undecided Banned Banned

No, not according to tax filings, although I'd have to look it up to be sure.

Even separate of THK? I mean I remember on CNN they stated that Kerry himself is worth $6 million...Bush the man is certainty much richer then that. Cheney as well, it's a different kind of rich. Kerry's from a classier more European type of wealth, and the Bush's more of an American wealth.

16. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

Oh no, I agree that may well be the case (Bush being richer than Kerry-THK).

17. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Yes, John Kerry does indeed have a house in France, as he does have some French heritage. His mother, Rosemary, was a daughter of the wealthy Forbes family with roots in Saint-Briac, an upscale spa town on Brittany's Emerald Coast. He does not, however, live there. He apparently spent vacations as a child there, and still occasionally does return.

As for his wealth, THK is worth a half a billion dollars. The combination does, indeed, beat out the fortune that Bush claims for himself.

18. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

You sure that's what it said? That doesn't seem like too much.

19. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Who cares if Kerry is richer than Bush........If Bush is re-elected then the problems start all over again, especially when Bush decides to attack Iran and "he will" if he thinks he has found a 9/11 link there or if Iran's poses a nuclear problem someday. Bush the so-called "Peace President" is an idiot!

Yob Atta

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Re: CNN - George W. & Laura Bush on "Larry King Live"

Link to transcript: http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0408/12/lkl.00.html

• • •​

Re: MSNBC - "Hardball" - Chris Matthews fires back

• Matthews on RNC video distribution and context of John Kerry's remarks: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5727982/
    • "Hardball" episode August 16, 2004: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5733661/

From that last link:

That's the game, people. Remember that the GOP only has a point if you listen to them exclusively.

In the end, this is an unwise move from the GOP. Should the Democrats or, even, a Democrat at random decide to fight fire with fire, I can't even imagine how hilarious that would be. Everything from crusades to God being on our side to God ordering the invasion of Iraq all the way up to the Bush administration never ending its quest to find ways to hurt Americans.

As a personal review of the video, I'm with Dowd--people should see the whole thing. The ad is only effective political propaganda against John Kerry if one really does presume human beings and politicians alike to be as two-dimensional as the GOP represents itself. In the end, swing voters watching the ad will see a thoughtful Senator and candidate working reasonably the difficult landscape of American political interests.

All the GOP has done is stroke its already frothing, even smegmatic base.

21. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Does it matter what Bush really thinks? He is acting on corporate orders anyway, well allmost, that's why they have watchdog Cheney to keep him in line...

22. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Kerry Is An Idiot.

he only spent four months in Vietnam a full tour is nine months

He don't sound that stupid to me.

my father did four tours

Now that is stupid.
    Dee Cee

23. Jagger Registered Senior Member

If Kerry is an idiot....then what does that make Bush...an imbecile???