Barbie..

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Reiku, Apr 11, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

I see, so you just feel alone in the desert of raging fire in our hearts and minds :bugeye: right? am I correct? I know I am, so tell me Enmos this Barbie girl, you don't like her? Does her tender body make you...think of something? I of course mean the curvy slopes and sensational eye pleasing mountains...what else could I be implying...right?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

or perhaps another way to say you are right when I am right in my own way, a perspective we both seem to share, perhaps.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I feel...cold.

her fingers are like ice, her eyes dont shine with fire, desire of here make me blind, wind in her hair is dame lyre...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You're alright Reiku

You too Draqon, but please cut the crap.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

Lol...

9. Reiku Banned Banned

I'm cold too. Are we talking about thermal conditions, or how we feel emotionally?

10. draqon Banned Banned

are we talking at all? My lips are sealed, shut, my eyes just barely move, my fingers coalescent along the crevices of keyboard soft to touch but with every stroke so painful of a reminder...so are we talking of emotions here? Or am I deaf as well? perhaps I am getting old...or maybe not...but only God will know. The eyes through heaven everseeing will oversee the seeing world within the shell that cracked from my ambitions here on this Earth. And now you have asked me how I feel and whether what I said is binding to emotions or conditions of thereafter...but "no" I say to this, my eyes are sealed shut, my ears cannot heart, and I myself am sinking to the depths of seas...

11. Reiku Banned Banned

''Or are we talking at all...''

I feel another conspiracy coming on.

''My lips are sealed, shut, my eyes just barely move, my fingers coalescent along the crevices of keyboard soft to touch but with every stroke so painful of a reminder...so are we talking of emotions here? Or am I deaf as well? perhaps I am getting old...or maybe not...but only God will know. The eyes through heaven everseeing will oversee the seeing world within the shell that cracked from my ambitions here on this Earth. And now you have asked me how I feel and whether what I said is binding to emotions or conditions of thereafter...but "no" I say to this, my eyes are sealed shut, my ears cannot heart, and I myself am sinking to the depths of seas...''

If the shop is shut, what are you selling then?

12. draqon Banned Banned

I am selling hopes that it will once reopen, I am selling destinies that have been unfulfilled.

13. Reiku Banned Banned

But what if all destinies have already been fulfilled?

14. draqon Banned Banned

think positive

we are alive and so is the world we are in, and destinies within.

15. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Stop please before people start thinking you like me.

16. draqon Banned Banned

I hate you.

does that work?

17. Reiku Banned Banned

Hahaha...

Barbie... love yourself... and not in the way it might sound... Though... that can be good too

18. draqon Banned Banned

I hate you barbie, you puppet of your own emotions, you are a bird in cage you flew yourself in, and just like other you adore your own reflection in pool of dirt within. I hate you barbie, why are you here, a fourteen year old like you should be gone and never return to this forum and you should forget the way you even have come in! Don't let the door shut up behind you, and while you are it make it quick and painless like cyanide in blood dissolving, like steel whose thin blade is made of cuts all within...

19. Reiku Banned Banned

OOOOwwwweeeeggghhh/// Draq----ulah.... you love her really.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

Anyway... i need to go guys. Bye.

21. draqon Banned Banned

bye Reiku. stay safe.

22. Reiku Banned Banned

The lumps back

23. draqon Banned Banned

well than turn around 180 degrees so that we can see you from up front, its rude you know to turn your back on us, you see? I am empty...and you know it.