Barak Obama's Wahabi Schooling

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IceAgeCivilizations, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I can't wait to hear him explain why he rejected Islam, and ostensibly has become a Christian.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

islam is the new communism, and the uneducated masses just swallow it, shaft and all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He was never a muslim.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

See Post 223

9. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I think Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones should be our president. He dropped out of Eighth Grade and can talk WAY better than Bush. Also, apparently he reads Jung.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  11. terryoh Registered Senior Member

Who gives a rats if he went to a madrassah when he was 10 years old? Who cares if he smoked marijuana and did cocaine in college?

You think he had a choice whether or not to go to a madrassah when he was 10 years old?

People are just bringing this stuff up because:
    1. They have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives.
    2. They need something sensational, so why not bring up something that a politician did 40 years ago when he was only 10 years old? Because obviously if a 10 year old went to a school that his mom sent him to for 2 years, then automatically he's not allowed to be the President!!!
    3. They are desperate to use anything to soil Obama with, because they DO see him as a threat.

Whatever. I don't think he'll be President (Americans will still play the race card in the end), but I don't think going to madrassah has any relevance to it.

Now, if he attended a madrassah when he was in high school, that's an entirely different matter. Then I actually would be wary of it. But since he went to a madrassh for only 2 freakin' years sometime between the ages of 6 to 10, it bares no relevance at all.

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

He didn't go to a Madrassa at all.

13. terryoh Registered Senior Member

He did, in Indonesia when he was 6 or 8 years old.

BTW, a madrassah isn't what right-wing "experts" want you to believe it is. It's not a school that just churns out extremists.

Yes, there are extremists madrassahs, but the vast majority of the madrassahs are just moderate learning centers.

madrassah literally translates into "school" in Arabic, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Of course, what right-wing "experts" won't tell you is that the majority of the bad madrassahs (extremist ones) are located into US-allies Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Let's punish Saudi Arabia by boycotting Saudi Oil!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...67/detail.html

15. terryoh Registered Senior Member

OK. Then I was wrong. Even better for Obama then.

Who started the stupid rumour then?

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Makes logical sense that it was Team Hillary, the Repubs would have saved it for the General Election, and Hillary's currently fourth in Iowa, plus, Obama has begun to solicit Hillary's big donors.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The earlier you can slam your opponent the better. The Insight magazine article is now thoroughly de-bunked, and we can assume the Clinton part is a lie as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.