Barack Obama's Bogus(?) Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DubStyle, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You foreigners need to understand that all governments are not the same. Government jobs in America are not "real jobs." Our government is a value-subtractor, a net drain on the economy. American government jobs are sinecures at best--the employer of last resort, middle class welfare. At worst they do a lot of harm by interfering with the private sector.

The public sector in America is a miniature communist economy--except it ain't so miniature, it "employs" about fifteen million people, close to ten percent of the workforce. It rakes in money for which it is totally unaccountable, and spends it frivolously. Its employees receive salaries that have no correlation with what they produce. It's a gigantic wealth-redistribution scam like communism. And like communism it destroys wealth rather than producing it, by taking it from people who produce and basically flushing it down the toilet.

I too was a naive leftist when I was your age and proudly embarked on a career in civil "service." For the first few years I worked furiously on projects that achieved nothing but I learned a lot about I.T. Then as I rose through the ranks I noticed that many times an entire year would pass during which I did literally nothing, and believe me I'm not exaggerating.

Eventually I grew a conscience and bailed out to use my wealth of expertise in the private sector. It worked out well for a few years, but then the economy turned sour and now I find myself working for consulting firms who have contracts with the government. Forty years later I'm right back where I started. I spent last year with a company that developed a really nifty project management system for a federal agency, built on Microsoft Project Server--I wrote the documentation. When we left the whole thing was sitting unused. And it's easy to be certain of that because they didn't retain anybody to support it and you can't do that with software. This year I'm doing something similar for another agency, and I've already noticed that. . . . well I suppose I'd better shut up in case one of my co-workers has followed me here and figured out who Fraggle Rocker is. Mine is the only car in the lot with a Muppet in the back seat.

If your government agencies in Australia actually add value to the economy then I'm happy for you. You should do everything you can to keep it that way. It doesn't happen automatically.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

FR if we look at incoming wealth to the country its concentrated in queensland and WA because of the amount of mineral resorces in those two states. Those companies and there employees then pay tax's which are collected and redistrubuted across the country. Concidering that WA has one of the smallest populations the majority of the money goes to the easten states which are lacking in capital investment. These goverments then employ teachers and health proffessionals (among other workers) who not only pay there OWN tax's but also spend that money in things like the retail sector which then employees workers in those states. If the goverment sector abolished its work force (which is spread across the country) then the wealth would be concentrated in small areas of the country and the rest of us would be in economic colaps

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DubStyle I may be wrong, but I doubt it Registered Senior Member

Why do I like to read teh conservative and liberal blogs?

Entertainment. Thats what this story has been for me. lol

It all seems to be coming from crazy hillary supporters too.

The thing now is that these people are satified that he was born in Honolulu, but they've uncovered a new twist!!!!

Apparently his real name is Barry Soetoro and hes got some sort of dual citizenship with Kenya or Indonesia. They claim hes defrauded something in his past and that he wont answer any of the questions about his early life. Something else about there being some sort of law that a President can have duel citizenship. Oh yeah, and they claim to have some sort of Indonesian or Kenyan document for Barry Soetoro's school or something or other from Kenya or Indoneasia where his religion is listed as Islam.

Sorry for being incoherent. Im pretty fucked up right now.

But I see hillary is getting her role call vote at the convention - to unify the two camps. Seems like a bad move for obama. Best case scienario is that hillary doesnt get the votes and all her supporters get to see her defeated again and keeps them angry. Worst case scienario is that Hillary has some really bad dirt on Obama (maybe this citizenship bullshit) that she can leak out before the convention and leverage all the "buyers remorse" that people seem to be talking about with nomination Obama. And maybe she does get the delegates needed. Its only like a hundrerd or so.

lol. Who knows. I'm exited to see the nonsense that PUMA and other radiacal clintonites come up with in Denver. Operation Chaos isnt over yet. lulz

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Kinda long, but this thread's got nowhere else to go:

http://driftglass.blogspot.com/

8. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Oh... But that sounds pretty bad too. I'd rather pay taxes than be told the firefighters can't put out my house because there are only two of them.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Pandaemoni: "I feel tempted to make a "McCain was born in Panama, not the U.S." website.

Leased land = not natural born!

Patriot? Yes! Citizen? No!"

Citizen?

Yes: Senator McCain was lawfully granted US Citizenship by virtue of being born as the son of US Citizens in the erstwhile Canal Zone.

Natural-Born Citizen, in accordance with Art.II Sec.I of the U.S. Constitution?

Debatable.

But it's only a curious technicality, and our focus on it now would doubtfully serve the purpose of a more-than-superficial election-year examination of the nation's most pressing challenges. There have been more serious breaches of the Constitution over recent years, that should take priority for remedy if the nation truly seeks to restore our elevate Constitutional law.

10. tim840 Registered Senior Member

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

We do have media problem in this country:

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/mainstreaming-crazy-by-digby-jerome.html