Ban Proud Non-Muslim and Others

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by StarOfEight, May 31, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Non-Muslim and Others

Poll closed Jun 7, 2004.
  1. Ban them

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Don't ban them

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

That's an astoundingly naive and/or stupid statement. Look at the Bolsheviks ... they had their master race of the proletariat. Didn't stop Stalin from creating a brutal cult dedicated to the worship and glorification of Stalin. Look at the Nazis ... the master race were Aryans, tall, blond-haired, and blue-eyed ... Hitler was short and dark. Didn't stop him from creating a brutal cult dedicated to the worship and glorification of Hitler.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

StarofEigth, guess you are american.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Aryan is a measurement of your facial structure. It has nothing to do with blue eyes and blond hair.
    However it was statisicly proved that those who were blond and had blue eyes were more usually Aryans than the others.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Okay, fair enough ... throw out the second half of what I said. Still leaves Stalin.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A perfectly random character picked to select for perfection.

8. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

I know too little about this subject in order to give any valid reply.

There are like 5 immigrants of 3000 in my town. Normally everyone is anti-communist, anti-semmetic (is that the right word?) so we choose to think the communist as untermenschen and therefore we did not study them as much.
    I have always and will always consider the communists as untermenschen. They are re-doing what Robin Hood did but they have messed it up. Instead of taking from the rich and giving to the poor, they take from the rich, the middle class, the poor and give it to themselves or lose it in endless adminastrive systems.

So, please enlighten me. Or write some anti, anti-communist slur

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Sounds like the British tax system...

10. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

According to Marx, the communist revolution would usher in a classless society ... yet, under Stalin, the communist revolution created a brutal, rigid hierarchy that basically replaced the old Russian hereditary nobility with new titles. Point being, you said the dictator would "merely rule the society" and my point is that dictators will inevitably do to utopian ideals what Michael Jackson (allegedly) does to little children.

11. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

Yes, but i also said that it would be a elite-society, ruled by the inventors (those who propel the society forward). The communist are the opposite to elite. (you dont have to agree)

I say, in order for democracy to function a fascist regime as i suggest have to exist first to seperate the the worthy from the unworthy.
    A quick way to achieve this (a lil shortcut) is to give everyone who has a greater importance in the society more votes in the democratic system. (not like old times were the rich had more votes. I say that the inventors are the most important.)

12. Vienna Registered Senior Member

LOL! Like Yeah

So you intend to give more votes to people like the man who invented the plastic fish that sang "Take Me To The River".

13. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

haha,

no, of course not. (btw i wrote "of course the importance of the invention is a integer in the calculation in how worthy you where" But actually, i thought you were clever enough to read that between the lines

)

14. Vienna Registered Senior Member

LOL ..... yeah, and I thought you were clever enough to come out with something intelligent.

Never mind eh?

Only joking.....

Last edited: Jun 17, 2004
  15. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

"A quick way to achieve this (a lil shortcut) is to give everyone who has a greater importance in the society more votes in the democratic system. (not like old times were the rich had more votes. I say that the inventors are the most important.) "

Ye whit????
    How do you decide importance? And how many worldly inventors have you known?
    You seem to be overlooking the more organic nacture of society, adn making the same mistake everyone from PLato through to Lenin has made.

16. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

In theory, yeah, the communists are opposed to the elite. Therein lies my point. How do you think's going to have power? Stephen Hawking or Josef Stalin?

17. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Catholic priests.

18. robbie s Registered Member

who the fuck are the cybernetic over lords ! sounds abit like star wars !

19. robbie s Registered Member

why would you want to kill off your own kind and be ruled by machine? are you a lony or on hard drugs

20. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

With a handful of notable exceptions (Maximillian Kolbe, for one), Catholic and Lutherans both supported the Nazis. The Orthodox clergy was mostly exterminated by the Bolsheviks, although Stalin did briefly re-open the churches during the Battle of Stalingrad.

21. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

I wonder why?

Michael Jackson would make a good ruler. Love and peace for everyone. And please, no cruel jokes about little boys in your response!

22. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

who rules a democracy?

The people? No.
    George Bush? No.

The power is lost. No one rules a democracy.
    Why not? Because everyone thinks differently.

So, why not make everyone think alike?
    I am not talking about transhumanism were the parasites are brought to the divine state of a inventor. I am talking about assisting the natural selection.

Ruling the vast empire will not be difficult with a robotic army at your disposal.

Creating a religion is one way of achiving the main objective but i am personally against it to be frank.

Why i want to kill of my kind? Well, my kind are all dead. The kind that still lives are inferior. Replacing them with my AI which i can prove is smarter than 30% of the human race is no real problem for me. (these 30% are considered parasites)
    Then about 40% are equal to my AI. (these 40% are the working class. They are neccesary but they can probably be replaced with machines)
    The other 30% are the truely blessed, those who can "think outside the box". These are not the professors who only have read books their whole lives. These are the ones who can give "practial application" a meaning.

When were the last time you heard of a truely intelligent "man". Plato, Sokrates, Nietzsche, Goethe, Einstein, Da Vinci. They are all from the past. Is there a Einstein alive today? I ask you cause i cannot think of anyone.
    Of course i see myself as one of their kind because of my AI. But if i was to be wrong (which i doubt) then i would not be worth much either.

I have plans for a new forum. But please, i want to hear your laughter and critisism first.

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

So you are going into the open now? Make it public? Tell me when your new forum is completed. Perhaps I´ll join in yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.