Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't think so.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Funny this is a dead give away .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Brian, this forum is run by a Canadian living in Australia. I've been a member for a while, and Porfiry (The owner of this board) used to live in Canada. Porf is in Melbourne for university, soon he will return to the beautiful city of Vancouver Canada.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Thank god you don't try and do the same

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ah...I see that you want to keep PM around for amusement value. Or is it because it shows the potential true face of islam?

9. Arditezza Banned Banned

I want to keep him around because he hasn't broken forum rules, and because he only offended some people with his words. (the same people in some cases that say that you shouldn't be hurt by words in the Xev thread) He still has a right to his opinion, and it's not an opinion that is radical in any way because there are lots of others that hold the same opinion. This ban thread is the same as the last, and obviously brought about by someone who just can't let it go. How many ban PM threads have there been?

Why is PM being held to a different standard than the rest of the posters? I think it's because he represents something you people don't like... a differing opinion and is unafraid of showing it.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

uh no...don't flatter him so much please. A different opinion...he parrots other peoples opinions from muslim websites. That is all he does.

There are already plenty muslim propaganda forums and websites.

If you are so interested in that, just go there.

11. Arditezza Banned Banned

I never stated that I was interested in it, and I never stated that his opinion was original. I just stated that it was different than most people's on these forums.

In fact, I disagree with most of what he says, but that has no bearing on his right to say it. Why do others here have the right to state their opinions (right or wrong, original or copied) and PM does not?

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Nobody has the right to post here whatever they want.

13. Arditezza Banned Banned

No. But what rules has he broken?

And, I'd like to know from the moderators how many of his posts have to be deleted or edited. How much time is spent moderating PM. If it's a lot, then I'd support banning him.

14. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

PM does more to drag islam into the mud than any 10 anti islamists could ever do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have an economical reason for porfiry to ban PM actually.

Because of the all these muslim propaganda threads all the google adverts are other muslim propaganda pages.

But who will click on those?

PM alreay has them bookmarked.

16. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

his ranting makes me laugh.i voted no.its only a forum,if you don`t like his posts don`t read them.mind you PM,i think you need to have a great big sh@t,maybe that will stop it coming out of your mouth so much!

17. Spyke Registered Senior Member

No. Because my vote makes it a tie again.

18. Hathor Banned Banned

flouting the rules is not necessary as a reason when it is hatred that motivates the proponents of this ban thread.

rappacini is probably the sickest individual i had the misfortune to come across on this board.

19. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Is probably?

You're not certain, doctor?

20. Hathor Banned Banned

i have but encountered a minute fraction of posters here. however if you are willing to vouch for yourself as the sickest, i will be happy to take your word for it.

you obvious hypocrisy which arditezza points out so clearly disgusts me. you are sick AND sad.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Once we have these anti-propaganda rules, then would PM be in violation of the rules enough to banish him?

22. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Of course... if...

Have I yet done so?

I have not yet given my word on this or anything at all, agree?

Do you want to hear about my childhood now? Maybe you can diagnose me.

Well, I've already given a response to that, and, as you did not addess it, I'll respectfully ignore your assertion.

EDIT:

That would be ex post facto, though.

He'd have to continue doing it.

23. Hathor Banned Banned

that is a rather pathetic attempt at assertiveness. you pretend conflict where there is none.
    allow me to coerce you in kind. it will serve as an illustration on just how ridiculous that bit is.

1+1=2
    CAN WE AGREE ON THAT?

do you get it, imbecile? i never asserted that you have done anything and neither have you asserted that the numbers do not add up to 2

it is a fantasy that exists only in your head.

very impressive! a comeback that has me postively reeling.
    however mr rappacini, there is a wealth of material in this thread i prefer to focus on (and really more relevant AND much more fun). you can hang on to your bedwetting and stinky diapers for the time being

you mean where you make bogus distinctions between the two? xev admits, pm does not? thus, a ban is in order? very well. i had not expected you to be a masochist. but if it is pain you seek, i shall address the unaddressed. soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.