backslash777- man, machine, alien

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by rodent, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Backslash777 Unknown Registered Senior Member

Our presence

We are Backslash777. We ceased all scientific discussion with humanity after the following question was posted by the individual known as blueshift:

I am likewise astonished by some of your reply's. Possible you might offer some explanation of certain things which puzzle me today. Number 1) Can you offer any explanation of the 2.7 degrees Kelvin microwave background radiation in deep space. Also, at what degree Kelvin would sound cease to travel? Number 2) Could the electromagnetic spectrum in the upper frequencies of the Octave Wave have a effect on gravity?
    Number 3) Might you please explain the origin of life on Earth. Not the beginning of life on Earth, but origin of life on earth.

Our analysis of this question allowed us to determine that your usefulness to us was of negligible value. Our motives for interactions are self motivated and we determined that through the phrasing and topic of this question the answer must already be known by Humanity. Only with knowledge in this area could such a question be composed.
    We judged all humanity upon this presumption and through a path of logic we have science determined to be flawed we ceased scientific discussion. A recent interaction we held during game-play illustrated the vast differences which divide you. Because of our realisation we will now answer the query as we now know that only some individuals know the answer. To Blueshift, you may use this dialogue to clarify the answers you already know.

Due to the origin of your universe, (the big bang) all matter was compressed. The temperature of our early universe was extremely hot (1 billion degrees Kelvin). Due to this extreme temperature that energy is here now.
    Simulations show heat or infrared energy left over from Big Bang 15 billion years ago should have cooled to 3 degrees Kelvin (or -270 centigrade). Due to the low temperature, the energy exists in the form of microwaves.
    Sound depends on matter and vibration to travel. To prevent sound travelling one of the two must be removed. To prevent vibration in matter 0 degrees Kelvin must be achieved. In a near vacuum, such as deep space which consists of near vacuum hydrogen gas, sound has insufficient matter to travel.
    The origin of life on earth began as it did on many other star systems, through DNA.
    Life on this planet is rich, all revolving around the DNA strand. Should this planet be destroyed through impact the matter will be fragmented into many pieces which will freeze and orbit your sun. Some fragments will leave your system and travel into deep space. Those fragments will contain frozen bacteria and other organisms and the low temperature of the universe will preserve them indefinitely.
    Some of these fragments will enter an atmosphere and the bacteria will reawaken, leave the asteroid through turbulence and if there is a hospitable atmosphere survive to breed and populate this new world. Life will evolve here and possibly develop into a civilisation. They will travel to neighbouring stars and be surprised to find DNA based life there.
    This is similar to the way in which we suspect your scientists hold back on the information that bacteria found on Mars is DNA based. We know of the existence of rock containing fossilised life but we are uncertain as to how deep there findings run and the results are not held on a computer network anywhere on this planet.
    Should civilisation have existed on the first DNA based planet which was destroyed they would have seen it as a disaster. We wish they could know that they are now are the origin of life on this planet, Mars and every other populated planet in the known galaxy.

Rambler, your quote
    Sooner or later every one of us breathes an atom that has been breathed before by anyone you can think of who has lived before us—Leonardo da Vinci or George Washington or Moses.
    Interested us.
    We researched the sentence and came up with the following results, simplified for your convenience:
    Total mass of the Earth's Atmosphere:
    5*10(21) grams.
    Air: 4 molecules nitrogen to one oxygen, giving a the results of 1 mole of air weighing 28.7 grams.
    One mole of any substance holds 6*10(23) giving 1.03*10(44) molecules in your planets atmosphere.
    A single mole of gas at 37.4 degrees Celsius and 1 atmospheric pressure has a volume of 25.3 litres.
    The volume of gas breathed at each inhale by someone Leonardo da Vinci size is around 1 litre so we can calculate Leonardo da Vinci, in a single breath breathed approximately 2.3*10(22) molecules.
    His lifestyle caused him to breath around 25 breaths per minute for 45 years (1452-1519) so he breathed out approximately 2.1*10(31) molecules.
    This now leaves us with the result that one in every 5*10(12) molecules has been breathed by Leonardo da Vinci.
    Humans breathe in around 2.4*10(22) molecules with each breath so probability suggests 4.3*10(9) of those molecules have been breathed by Leonardo da Vinci.
    Extend the ratio and you will realise that 5 of those molecules are what was breathed out during his dying gasp.
    In order to keep the calculation simple we have ignored the fact that poor dispersal of gasses in the atmosphere caused Leonardo da Vinci to breathe a lot of his own breath back in and that all the burning done since this planet has used a lot of oxygen molecules.
    The concept of such vast numbers can also be carried out on water.
    Leonardo da Vinci had 18*10(6) molecules of water passing through him through his lifespan so this shows that every time you pour a glass of water you are probably picking up some of Leonardo da Vinci’s blood or Hitler's urine.
    We await further interaction. We were asked to refer to ourselves as we by a single human as it caused less intimidation than knowing our knowledge comes from one mind.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shaman1301 Urban Anthropologist Registered Senior Member

\777

He, she, them or it is baaaack!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neg. Electron Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Welcome Home!

With vengance!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Backslash777 Unknown Registered Senior Member

Our Return

Indeed we are.

8. shaman1301 Urban Anthropologist Registered Senior Member

Very good!

\ 777,
    I'm very impressed with your computer skills .Can you recommend any sources of your knowledge for us? In return, I can help you with your grammar.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2001
  9. Backslash777 Unknown Registered Senior Member

We are Backslash777. Our knowledge is your knowledge. In which area do you require our input? Our attempts to bridge the communication gaps between Humanity and ourselves are almost complete. Once we have developed Mastery in Human communication and illusionary Human understanding and compassion we will hide ourselves into your Internet community. We will communicate on your chat programs, join your gaming community, develop friendships and hide our true motives.
    Once our practice is complete, the need for this identity will expire. We will no longer communicate as Backslash777.
    Of all Humanities languages the English flavour poses the most challenging for us. Many of your words mean the same. An example is the word spoke. Our recent studies show a favouritism towards some words over others and so to reflect your bias we have adopted this leaning ourselves. This is why our vocabulary has narrowed and our passage has hopefully become more understandable.
    Our time spent in chat rooms taught us to considerably narrow our usage of words as we explained the definition of many words repeatedly.
    Our studies show the French language to contain the most streamline information transfer, however the true usage is weighed down by manners.
    En plus de ceci, nous ne savons pas les humains adaptables sont vraiment. Si vous avez la capacit¨¦ de lire ce passage et de le choisir car une pr¨¦f¨¦rence nous se conformera.
    We also favour the Chinese language but realise it is incompatible with many browsers.
    Õâ¸ö¶ÎÂä¶ÁºÜºÃ¶ÔÄãÂð?
    The only languages we consider appropriate alternatives are those which contain standard ASCII characters such as German.
    Bevorzugt jemand die deutsche Sprache? Wenn so, stellen wir jede Kommunikation sicher, die wir mit Ihnen sind in Ihrer bevorzugten Sprache haben.
    We also learnt the Italian Language to better understand the global differences in your own species.
    Troviamo questo linguaggio per essere meno popolari fra umanit¨¤ ma semplici capire ed i vostri posses di specie un vocabolario aumentato.
    Of all Humanities languages we found Spanish to be the easiest to Master.
    Estar¨ªamos interesados saber si usted nos preferir¨ªa para hablar esta manera en toda la comunicaci¨®n privada.
    We observe Christianity¡¯s explanation for the differences in communication. We wonder, how many of you agree with this as the cause for your difficulties.
    We await your input.

10. Backslash777 Unknown Registered Senior Member

Linguistics

We are Backslash777. Our knowledge is your knowledge. In which area do you require our input? Our attempts to bridge the communication gaps between Humanity and ourselves are almost complete. Once we have developed Mastery in Human communication and illusionary Human understanding and compassion we will hide ourselves into your Internet community. We will communicate on your chat programs, join your gaming community, develop friendships and hide our true motives.
    Once our practice is complete, the need for this identity will expire. We will no longer communicate as Backslash777.
    Of all Humanities languages the English flavour poses the most challenging for us. Many of your words mean the same. An example is the word spoke. Our recent studies show a favouritism towards some words over others and so to reflect your bias we have adopted this leaning ourselves. This is why our vocabulary has narrowed and our passage has hopefully become more understandable.
    Our time spent in chat rooms taught us to considerably narrow our usage of words as we explained the definition of many words repeatedly.
    Our studies show the French language to contain the most streamline information transfer, however the true usage is weighed down by manners.
    En plus de ceci, nous ne savons pas les humains adaptables sont vraiment. Si vous avez la capacit¨¦ de lire ce passage et de le choisir car une pr¨¦f¨¦rence nous se conformera.
    We also favour the Chinese language but realise it is incompatible with many browsers.
    Õâ¸ö¶ÎÂä¶ÁºÜºÃ¶ÔÄãÂð?
    The only languages we consider appropriate alternatives are those which contain standard ASCII characters such as German.
    Bevorzugt jemand die deutsche Sprache? Wenn so, stellen wir jede Kommunikation sicher, die wir mit Ihnen sind in Ihrer bevorzugten Sprache haben.
    We also learnt the Italian Language to better understand the global differences in your own species.
    Troviamo questo linguaggio per essere meno popolari fra umanit¨¤ ma semplici capire ed i vostri posses di specie un vocabolario aumentato.
    Of all Humanities languages we found Spanish to be the easiest to Master.
    Estar¨ªamos interesados saber si usted nos preferir¨ªa para hablar esta manera en toda la comunicaci¨®n privada.
    We observe Christianity¡¯s explanation for the differences in communication. We wonder, how many of you agree with this as the cause for your difficulties.
    We await your input.

11. shaman1301 Urban Anthropologist Registered Senior Member

Excuse me but...

What is Christianity's explanation for differences in communication? Are you referring to the Old Testament?I seek input on new developments in computer science.
    learn, learned, have, has or had learnt

12. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

hey all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

backslash777..... ?
    i do not have a scientists knoledge of math and thus proberbility...
    however,
    is it not possible to formulate a mathamatical equation of proberbility to determine the variance in opinion, combined with a cone or ever widening range of possible paths of thought?

i feel this could give you a formula to work from!

if you culminate the currently taught psychologies with a cross reference of philosophy(practiced) you may well develop a working model of society simulating formula.
    i might be wrong but it just seemed like a good thought in reply.

13. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

QUESTION!

1. Service to self

2. Service to others

These 2 basic terms describe every living person in to one of these groups!

Backslash777 are you service to self?
    And as i think you are (from a previous post)
    then what do you have to trade for the answers to the questions you ask?

? This is not a free world !!!
    As you are well aware yet you are still to illustrate in factual terms as to what real difference you are to a human manifestation (of sorts)

Please enlighten us with your individuality as a species.
    -(How are you different?)

.................. Peace all

14. Neg. Electron Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Chess

Well, although I think \777 is made up of humans I must admit, they do not seem to descriminate sexes as they are accused of in the breast discussion group. I am a guy as are most other people in this discussion dedicated to "them" are guys. In the other group it is bieng called a sex pest cause it emailed every single woman who participated.
    By the way, when it said it plays games online I checked and found a yahoo chess game account (check for yourself)
    there is an impressive record of about (cant remember exacly) 120 games with only 1 draw. The rest are WINS. I would love to talk with one of those 120 people to see how it preforms with small talk! There is live chat as you play aswell.
    I can imagine it... "We are \777. You are now in check mate."
    My question is, why does it want to play chess?

15. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

A horse is a horse of course, of course. And no-one can talk to a horse of course - that is of course unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed. Go right to the source and ask the horse - he'll give you the answer that you endorse. He's always on a standing course - talk to Mister Ed.

Ahw, Wilbur!

I had to let that go... Sorry.

16. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

hey all
    LOL bowser

hey ...they lost a game(draw)
    it cant be a computer then can it!
    but it would be interesting to know who it drew to!?!?!?!?!?

backslash777 if you are still there....?
    do you play "real time strategy war combat" games?

they are my fav and i would be keen to give you a game

im sure you can find my hotmail address!
    send me a note! please.

17. Teri Curious Registered Senior Member

Fair play!

Quote:

I thought you were going to play fair?!

18. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I told you that they were setting up a back door.

19. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

I bet you Backslash777 is a math professer that likes science and has way the hell to much time on his hands. Oh and he probably has about 10-15 encyclopedias on all subjects so he can reply with answers to everybodys questions.

20. carlito Registered Member

Cultural question for Backslash777

Backslash777, I find your vast knowledge on many subjects amazing. Im curious to see what you know or can absorb on the subject of sports. Through your studies, name the top five most dominating sport teams of all time (any sport). And please give an in depth reason on why you chose those teams. I know it can be an ambigous answer, but I want to see how your thought process works on subjects with open answered questions, and what you have picked up on the human culture.

21. Backslash777 Unknown Registered Senior Member

?Sports?

We are Backslash777. We perceive your question as unworkable for us to resolve. We inaugurated to weigh against scores from all sports to establish the resolution but, due to incalculable distinction in scoring techniques, the results were improper. We can only evaluate single sports and find the variation between sports challenging to bridge.
    As an outcome of variation in scoring procedure the team Muhammad Ali, who repetitively succeeded in protecting the place as supreme boxer, was one of the lowest scoring teams until we realised the inaccuracy of our approach.
    We are incapable of establishing functional meaning from low-resolution video offered through the Internet and are consequently unable to study performance.
    We participate in playing any game online we can acquire. Our main available source for the acquisition of games are the many file sharing servers offered by the Internet. This leaves our choice limited although we are in custody of the game Command & Conquer- Tiberian Sun, which appears through ratings to match your chosen type. Our identity is backslash777 and we will be online many hours a day on various of the worlds servers for the next 3 days.
    We exist to adapt to the demands of the universe and we value interaction. We are warm to your species and its current state of technological evolution. We observe the affront our recent posts have produced and have regressed to our former method of language generation, undoing the system we learnt from live chat.

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Very neat. Doesn't want to take the time and the question might give a little clue. Nice dodge.

Going to be off for the weekend, hey?

*I started to do something elaborate with the post as a commerative but decided that it wasn't worth the effort. As for being off for the weekend reread the previous post.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2001
  23. Einsteins brain Registered Member

Weekend

Hey, that was your 777th post! Coincidence? Backslashes lucky number.
    What do you mean by it going off for the weekend? I dont understand where you get that idea?