Attraction

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by christa, May 8, 2011.

1. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmOvxJhXx5Y
    like her hair?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Now that is the sort of hair that does it for me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

The way the hair is cut and lying...and the fact that you can't see any scalp in the part. I have hair that's naturally that thick, and almost perfectly-straight. You can still see scalp in the part.
    Also, considering her age...if that were a dye job, there'd be hairs of varying texture. Gray hair is thicker and wirier

It's just that you mentioned redheads...with a wig she could go platinum blonde tomorrow.
    She probably has hair that's just thinning...if you're into her for her brains, well then, that's entirely different.

Dolly Parton was asked how long it took to do her hair by an interviewer, and she said "I don't know, I'm never there."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My wife is very brilliant and hysterically funny, and that totally does it for me too.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

I have always loved the way female emo's have their hair.. I cannot do it to save my life, but I love how their hair is big, textured, and just looks cool to me, exp if its black with the red chunks

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It' not so much the "emo" thing as the, I dunno, would you Americans call it "trailer trash"? dyed blonde with dark roots showing. And contrasted by dark eyebrows...

Possibly a hangover from my adolescence and Debby Harry on Top of the Pops.

9. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

That's the second ugliest woman I've ever seen. :bugeye:

10. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Run, Forrest, run! She has the crazy-eyes!

11. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

don't hurt to bad, she isn't to great lookin.

12. Ruminative Registered Member

Just looking at previous posts you can see that everyone has their own tastes. However, I believe the majority of the population finds a youthful body, intelligence and the ability to control (their own lives, other peoples lives etc...) to have some value for considering a partner.

13. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

Well see, I am trying to find out what they personally like. Because the world has so many options and tastes.

14. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Yeah, but crazy and hot is preferable to crazy and ugly.

15. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

could be true

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Oh, it's true in many cases. I've known plenty of guys who put up with crappy girlfriends simply because they were really attractive. I'm sure there are women who have done the same.

17. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ya, I am not the GREATEST looking woman out there but daym, I know how to treat my men very well (like KINGS). and they all cheat on me, and ya.. lol

18. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

As much as they deserve it don't ya think that kinda makes you a bit bad too? :shrug:
    But that said, when the world has websites advertising their services to hook up people who are already married, you know there's no point getting involved with people.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Then I would suggest your looking for the wrong kind of men. I belive the current statistics are about 1:10 people cheat, however that doesn't take personality into account. If you date Gen Simmons's he's GOING to cheat. You need to find something attractive in the other 9 peopled

20. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Yeh that style's quite good. Colour is pretty terrible though. I wouldn't like girls with much shorter hair than that, though longer is quite nice but it's hard to get that to look right if the hair is dyed. I've seen Hayley look best as Red, Bright Orange, or even Pink was ok.

I would have expanded that to say the ability to control the things the observer considers important in a positive way. For example being able to control other people and using that to take advantage is definitely not sexy.
    Geez you must have a lot of free time.

It took me 5 hours to describe my "ideal" woman to someone. And that was just her looks, the least important part.

21. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

"Bad" is a moral judgement, which IMHO, does not apply to things consenting adults do to and for each other.

What I think her activity does is make her common, with little to distinguish or recommend herself to someone interested in a more serious relationship.

The M.D., Ph. D., professional financial adviser, I posted about happened to be reasonably attractive, as far as I can tell from her photo, but spent years distinguishing herself from others to become 1 in 10,000. - A highly unique woman, and attractive to people like me who want a lot in the woman they go with and are not willing to accept those that are a "dime a dozen" even if great in bed (except perhaps for a few months between more serious relationships).

PS - I agree her photo makes her look a little timid, unsure of her self, but I suspect that is what she wanted it to do. Many men are scared off by a women so accomplished. She is a Board Certified Psychiatrist , and no doubt knows this and a lot more about men.

I lived more than a year with a very intelligent lady, also a psychologist, and not bad looking. (We kept our separate apartments but most nights, one was not occupied.) She also translated Russian books into English professionally in her spare time. She occasionally said she sometimes regretted her education - it made too few men attractive to her, and most that were were unfortunately homosexuals. My first marriage had ended, and she wanted to marry me, or at least have me try to reverse my vasectomy so she could have a child by me. - That and some of her personality defects, from my POV, is why we eventually split.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
  22. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

You do have a point. Noone cares is a relationship works or not anymore.

I do not believe in looking for a man, I meet ppl, and I see things as a friendship, and if sparks come from it, then awesome! If not then I atleast have a friend.

No, not alot of free time.. Just wanna hear points of views.

23. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

It's not like every potential lover I've been with I met suddenly without spending time with them beforehand. If your love life is anything like mine's been, many of your lovers come from friends, co-workers, etc --- perhaps people you see every day.

That being said, yes I definitely notice a lot of that stuff - but it's not like it's hard to see or anything. You spend time with anybody, you get to know them. For example, I go out to lunch with these people they'll obviously say things like "Oh - I can't try that spicy thing you're offering to me because of my stomach ulcer" or something like that.

Is it being picky? Well -- when you imagine yourself with someone, what do you imagine yourself doing with them? Don't you imagine things like...... going to a chili cookout with your mate and laughing/sharing the experience of the spicy food ("Holy moley honey -- that last one was spicy!! let's try enough one!" - laughter ensues). If you're a dog lover, wouldn't it suck to give up dogs because your partner is allergic? You imagine yourself make wild passionate love in a tent out in the woods someday, but your partner is a delicate weenie about being outdoors. it's very noble to sacrifice that stuff, but my god is it annoying.....especially in the long term.

That's what you get when you ignore the quirks. There are people who adapt, and there are people with piles and piles of these limitations. I'm attracted to the adapters