Attn Gamers:

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by toolzombie, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

why dont you get your own account, if your ex has changed the password on the WOW account then you will not be able to transfer your characters!

i got my own account, and then transfered "Longview" and blizzard lost him for about 8 weeks, and when i complained i got 3 months free play,

so the best thing to do is, get your own account!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Or, you could start on EVE online. I haven't played. but the graphics are epic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Staff Member

I've heard good things about EVE. Try that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Downloading the Trial as we speak. Dunno. If I can't manage my addiction to games, I might have to cut cables. Or video cards in half.

8. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

I played EVE for a few years, its great. Just join a corp as soon as you can, otherwise you'll be completely lost.

9. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

Two Towers MUD, counterstrike 1.6, emulators are the bees-knees, oh and waiting to see what GTA 4 looks like

10. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

nice graphics but compared to call of duty 4 it sucks balls.

11. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Same here, I have like 10,000 roms for just about every kind of old console emulator that there is

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Too bad it doesn't work that well though, I need to get myself some USB joystick (I read that ppl made it so that you can connect an original joystick from the original console to a USB slot) you need to solder though

12. HumanBeast Registered Member

The first two Wing Commander games. I wish some company would make more of the WC games in the early style.

13. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

If you want to waste your life, but be immersed completely, then get Oblivion...

14. Creeptology Registered Member

what kind of game do you like? An what styles within that genre? What platform and what spec PC do you have? Also free and open source or not. I can recommend loads but unless you like that kind of thing it's hard to recommend stuff without posting a list. Gamespot and ign have decent reviews usually.

As for COD4 better than crysis, crysis engine and physics etc is blinding. The engine will be very big choice for devs.

15. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

its not so much about graphics, but gameplay

16. Blindman Valued Senior Member

Well I got GTA4, at the shop at opening time on the day of release, already gone through one set of batteries on my 360 controller (don’t buy cheap batteries).

The game play is very similar to the older versions but the great scripting and character development has once again made GTA top of my play list. Ohh and the wonderfully huge 3D world. The only down side I found is they still haven’t got the motor cycle physics right.

Think ill go hang out at a ATM and practice my mugging skills for a bit. (virtual of course.)

GTA4 rocks..

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I wonder when it comes out for the pc
    WTF is the point of only releasing it on consoles
    btw is it also on the wii

18. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

LMFAO :roflmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.